Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Old Method, new Method, who cares, CN guilds are still a week behind.
    Method gets access to the raid a day before Asians.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Method gets access to the raid a day before Asians.
    At least try.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    >believes Asians are a week behind WF guilds. Yet they are the only guild to kill Avatar in the same lockout as Exorsus?

<snip>

My Kind of Nerdscreams

infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-07-15 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemol View Post
    <snip>
    My Kind of Nerdscreams
    Well, that was a douchey thing to do.

No one click on that link.
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-07-15 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Well, that was a douchey thing to do.

Don't worry!

I knew before I clicked it!

...Wasn't scared.

...Jeff the Killer's a dead meme!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Um, why/?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by ashblond View Post
    Nobody says every guild should stream their progression. That is totally each guild's free choice to do or not to do so.

It only shows that Chinese guild doesn't care about hiding tactics. And it is more fun for wow fans to be able to watch top guilds progression.
    Might be a lot easier to stream when most of your viewers have no clue what you are talking about since no-one can understand your language tho..
    Having a full English stream might have a different outcome.
    And a non voiced stream grows old rather quickly since then its just 1 char running into a boss and die-ing 351 times..

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Um, why/?

/10
    Enjoy getting jump scared.

Hope you love it!

Streaming the progression is the only way to save some top guilds.

This guilds may not can compare with Method/Exorsus to get world 1st,

but they can earn much more from stream cause Blizzard didn't pay anymore for world 1st.

Just look Slootbag and Nagura,regular raid schedule and healthy life and earned donate/fans when progression,how smart.

Quote Originally Posted by AngrybirdsTW View Post

but they can earn much more from stream cause Blizzard didn't pay anymore for world 1st.

Just look Slootbag and Nagura,regular raid schedule and healthy life and earned donate/fans when progression,how smart.
    healthy life? They spend just as much time in front of the computer as any other guy in method/exorsus, just because they don't raid as much doesn't make it better. They are addicted and that's surely not a healthy life.

But it's only one individual or two out of that guild that are making money (and it's really not that much with 2-3K viewers tops for a WoW stream). In the case of streamers like Sloot, he has been streaming for a long time and people watch these guys more for their personality and interaction with chat than their skill. Also you only get this level of interest when a new raid comes out, so if you don't have the personality of streamers who have been doing it for a long time, you don't really earn any money out of it.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

7+ Year Old Account

...That have had been streaming for a long time and have their following amassed before the progression started, and its mostly their regular viewers watching?

Thats the work of comitment to streaming as it is a good chunk of extra income, not really much to do with the progression.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhere View Post
    Not at all what's being discussed. It's overlapping mechanics, not cluelessness how to handle some of them. Imagine armageddon meteors landing just a second after a singularity explosion. I'm not saying this happens, but it's this type of overlap that is being talked about and was making the fight impossible untill 4 days ago.
    Yesterday we had armageddon exploding 3 seconds after singularity in a normal pug. Still everyone managed to get to theirs spots.
    Overlaps like these make mythic content hard, remove them and you have a fucking heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    are we still shitposting so we get to page 305 faster?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Yesterday we had armageddon exploding 3 seconds after singularity in a normal pug. Still everyone managed to get to theirs spots.
    Overlaps like these make mythic content hard, remove them and you have a fucking heroic
    I don't think you understand what you quoted. a second after singularity means you would need to position yourself to be knocked back into an Armageddon soak BEFORE it even spawned. So you basically have to predict the future to kill the boss. That's not a hard boss, that's a broken one.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    are we still shitposting so we get to page 305 faster?
    ALMOST THERE, MATE!

Fuck the Tomb race!

Argus >>>>> 7.2 In general!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    ALMOST THERE, MATE!

Fuck the Tomb race!

Argus >>>>> 7.2 In general!
    She's givin it all she's got, Captain!

I'd love to see some other guild (Not Method or Exsorsus) get World First Kil'Jaden. but that's just me
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post

I'd love to see some other guild (Not Method or Exsorsus) get World First Kil'Jaden. but that's just me
    Well of course, it would be awesome to have Memento get world first KJ so that we could spam Finnish memes for the next 50 pages. Or any other guild besides Method or Exorsus really. It's just that...HOW? Method's Avatar kill was so clean compared to what others could do with a more nerfed version mostly. And you can see from Alpha's stream that they aren't killing it in the next 1000 or 2000 attempts unless it's nerfed, and they are the best Chinese guild right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Well of course, it would be awesome to have Memento get world first KJ so that we could spam Finnish memes for the next 50 pages. Or any other guild besides Method or Exorsus really. It's just that...HOW? Method's Avatar kill was so clean compared to what others could do with a more nerfed version mostly. And you can see from Alpha's stream that they aren't killing it in the next 1000 or 2000 attempts unless it's nerfed, and they are the best Chinese guild right now.
    If memento gets WF I promise to post Windeh.mp3 Every day until Argus