Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Im going to go out on a limb and say her version is BS. If she was as cooperative as she claimed, they would have found no machete and she would have likely been on her way shortly. You don't just send the dog for no reason. I'm guessing it was more along the lines of "fuck you, get a warrant" and then she tried to leave the detention resulting in the use of force.

W/o reading the scrap, >>> ... looked like a suspect. Well shit, cop ask you a question, so answer or this happens. BTW looks like a dude.

Drama libs and confused morons making big deal out of nothing.

As always, got to love the fake reports lol....

7+ Year Old Account
    This is why all cops need body cams. Now it's her word vs the cops and with all the dumb shit cops have done over the years people are less trusting of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Im going to go out on a limb and say her version is BS. If she was as cooperative as she claimed, they would have found no machete and she would have likely been on her way shortly. You don't just send the dog for no reason. I'm guessing it was more along the lines of "fuck you, get a warrant" and then she tried to leave the detention resulting in the use of force.
    Rest assured. We both already know that will be the outcome according the the department. Though the officer's employment may be terminated and there may be a payout. You'd think the true conservatives would want hyper aggressive policing to stop due to the cost.

They turned a dog on 19 year old girl. Really you're going to sit there as anything other than a troll and try to defend using an animal as a weapon. Against a little girl. The savages are that out of control that you need to turn the dogs on them?

I saw a video of a police officer dumping a woman out of her wheelchair face first today. People will also defend that too. You can't, but oh they will.
    Last edited by Gevoth; 2017-07-15 at 12:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Flip that around, do we have any proof that her word is more valid or less valid that the words of the police involved in the incident? At the end of the day, police are people too.
    Yeah the fact that the NAACP is already lying and spinning this... With the "they were looking for a 5'10" 170lb guy and attacked a 5'2" girl who weighed 117lbs" bullshit...

That has been proven to be a 100% lie... They didn't have the specific description until later after this altercation. Unless you are alleging there is some grand conspiracy among the 911 dispatches, entire police department, the person who called 911, another witness, and the local news station to undermine this girl's story?

This on top of the fact that every testimony but the girl's describe her as violent, belligerent, screaming obscenities at the police, kicking and violently resisting arrest, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Flip that around, do we have any proof that her word is more valid or less valid that the words of the police involved in the incident? At the end of the day, police are people too.
    Yes they are, what does that change?
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    She does. But she looks like masculine woman, not a man.
    It's her choice how she wants to live her life. We should not judge her on this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    This is why all cops need body cams. Now it's her word vs the cops and with all the dumb shit cops have done over the years people are less trusting of them.
    So billions to be spent on this?

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    You can still breathe. That's why no one responds to "I can't breathe" might as well say " I'm drowning" or something else that actually isn't occurring.
    You can't breathe adequately with a knee to your back.

Guess the cop should have asked them what their pronoun was first

Quote Originally Posted by Sparklelord View Post
    Guess the cop should have asked them what their pronoun was first
    Or maybe pay attention to the fact that regardless of race and gender, she's not 6 feet tall or bald.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    You can still breathe. That's why no one responds to "I can't breathe" might as well say " I'm drowning" or something else that actually isn't occurring.
    To anyone with functioning grey matter "I can't breathe" means "I can't breathe well". You'll have to forgive the distressed for their lack of complete and clam sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Or maybe pay attention to the fact that regardless of race and gender, she's not 6 feet tall or bald.
    Last thing I read said the cops didn't have that information till after the fact, that all they had to go on was "black male with white shirt and pink backpack"

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    A girl that size needs to be punched, have a k-9 set on her, and held against the ground by a full grown person knee?

As if just someone's knee or just the k-9 wasn't enough of a deterrent to let's also punch her.

Police apologists will go to any lengths, they're as bad as trump supporters.
    So you missed (or ignored) the part where this girl knocked an officer to the ground then proceeded to mount him TWICE, she was assaulting a police officer. She needs to be lucky she wasn't shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gevoth View Post
    Rest assured. We both already know that will be the outcome according the the department. Though the officer's employment may be terminated and there may be a payout. You'd think the true conservatives would want hyper aggressive policing to stop due to the cost.

They turned a dog on 19 year old girl. Really you're going to sit there as anything other than a troll and try to defend using an animal as a weapon. Against a little girl. The savages are that out of control that you need to turn the dogs on them?

I saw a video of a police officer dumping a woman out of her wheelchair face first today. People will also defend that too. You can't, but oh they will.
    Calm down buttercup. Shes hardly a child. But yes, k9 are a weapon as part of their role in policing and yes they do bite. Pretty easy not to have one sent on you though. Odds are she resisted violently and got bit as a consequence of her poor choices.

Being in a wheelchair doesnt mean much either. We have known criminal in our town who carried a gun in his wheelchair. Someone was also murdered by a criminal in a wheelchair not too long ago. But feel free to live in your naive world where violence is never needed and thugs just need hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Yeah nothing racist here at all, MMO champ needs to start perma banning people that start race issues when things have nothing to do with race at all.
    they'd have to ban someone's name that starts with an E then.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    they'd have to ban someone's name that starts with an E then.
    Long as it keeps dumb asses from making everything about race when it has nothing at all to do with it and youd really have to stick your head far up your own ass then yes. I agree
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    So you missed (or ignored) the part where this girl knocked an officer to the ground then proceeded to mount him TWICE, she was assaulting a police officer. She needs to be lucky she wasn't shot.
    If there is one thing that US officers arent entitled to anymore its trust, especially regarding black people. I dont support BLM, I think them a violent hate group. But it doesnt change the fact that race had a role in this, I have to believe so atleast because just treating anyone like this is disgrace.

Police should be trained in facial recognition, she doesnt look even a tiny bit masculine in her face, the bone structure is all wrong. Regardless of that, how about... "Excuse me sir/ma'm, we're looking for an armed individual matching your description and need to examine the contents of your bag" <- This is what you lead with, not freaking "hands up". They assume her guilty on a very very vague description.

Police Officers lie all the time to excuse their actions. It's a well known occurance. But so does victims hoping to get a fat and juicy court decision in their favor.

Neither party can be trusted, but the police went out of line by miles, the moment she was identified as female she should've been let go, regardless of what she did during the arrest. They made the mistake, she got scared. And when you media is filled with police brutality on blacks, of course you get scared.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why not? It would help both cops and civilians and the US has spent way more on much more ridiculous shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    Calm down buttercup. Shes hardly a child. But yes, k9 are a weapon as part of their role in policing and yes they do bite. Pretty easy not to have one sent on you though. Odds are she resisted violently and got bit as a consequence of her poor choices.

Being in a wheelchair doesnt mean much either. We have known criminal in our town who carried a gun in his wheelchair. Someone was also murdered by a criminal in a wheelchair not too long ago. But feel free to live in your naive world where violence is never needed and thugs just need hugs.
    Bring back the flamethrower, why not? Damn savages are going to torch their own neighborhoods eventually anyway when they riot, right? You said it yourself. They're thugs not people. If they were civilized people like us they wouldn't keep making us kill them all the time.

The irony of all your effort to dehumanize your perceived enemy while justifying the use of inhumane methods against them.
    Your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Absolutely, I think every officer should have a bodycam, you want to catch the bad cops doing bad shit, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Or maybe the cops could have had ESP to known the full description that wasn't provided to them until AFTER the incident.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    If there is one thing that US officers arent entitled to anymore its trust, especially regarding black people. I dont support BLM, I think them a violent hate group. But it doesnt change the fact that race had a role in this, I have to believe so atleast because just treating anyone like this is disgrace.

Police should be trained in facial recognition, she doesnt look even a tiny bit masculine in her face, the bone structure is all wrong. Regardless of that, how about... "Excuse me sir/ma'm, we're looking for an armed individual matching your description and need to examine the contents of your bag" <- This is what you lead with, not freaking "hands up". They assume her guilty on a very very vague description.

Police Officers lie all the time to excuse their actions. It's a well known occurance. But so does victims hoping to get a fat and juicy court decision in their favor.

Neither party can be trusted, but the police went out of line by miles, the moment she was identified as female she should've been let go, regardless of what she did during the arrest. They made the mistake, she got scared. And when you media is filled with police brutality on blacks, of course you get scared.
    if the officers aren't entitled to any trust, then why should any of the citizens be? Will be a boon for the ammunition makers.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.