Page 87 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Some trinket questions.

So I caved and got a 900 immortality DMF trinket..bye bye 110k xd

Now I have some choices:

Fang of tichondrius 885 (leech on use)

870 + socket Ember of nullification (the trinket that silence every 20 sec)

Some 885 mastery or versa stats sticks

I like versatility and haste. So good dmg etc, also pawn sim's versa really high for dmg for me?

What do you people suggest? Currently I use trash bracers + ekowraith, or bracers + fury of nature if I do easier things...Then I also pick lunar beam, brambles talent.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Darkmoon and Versa stick. Rest seems bad.

Not sure about picking Lunar Beam, but haven't simmed/tried. Just doesn't seem like a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Some trinket questions.

So I caved and got a 900 immortality DMF trinket..bye bye 110k xd

Now I have some choices:

Fang of tichondrius 885 (leech on use)

870 + socket Ember of nullification (the trinket that silence every 20 sec)

Some 885 mastery or versa stats sticks

I like versatility and haste. So good dmg etc, also pawn sim's versa really high for dmg for me?

What do you people suggest? Currently I use trash bracers + ekowraith, or bracers + fury of nature if I do easier things...Then I also pick lunar beam, brambles talent.
    Versa stat stick for sure.
    Only use Lunar Beam on big AOE that dies quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Versa stat stick for sure.
    Only use Lunar Beam on big AOE that dies quickly.
    Thanks Guess Im not the only liking haste + versa for dps, or mastery + versa for survival.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Not much to do with liking. If your stats are balanced these are just the best combinations.

T21 gore now reduces barkskin instead of SI cd. Just a few more changes needed until it reduces the thrash cd!

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    T21 gore now reduces barkskin instead of SI cd. Just a few more changes needed until it reduces the thrash cd!
    Thats interesting in combination with oakheart leggo + soul of the forest talent.

You mean the other SotF, survival of the fittest? And nah, I don't think oakhearts will ever be viable. But hey, don't let your dreams be memes, 7/7 barkskin cdr trait!

Deleted
    Yay, how about: Gore now also resets Thrash. Then our rotation would be fully degenerate.

OT: With barkskin it could actually be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    You mean the other SotF, survival of the fittest? And nah, I don't think oakhearts will ever be viable. But hey, don't let your dreams be memes, 7/7 barkskin cdr trait!
    I meant soul of the forest guess I shouldn't use this acronym anymore idea is maximising rage gen -> more armor and maul

Quote Originally Posted by Greif9 View Post
    Yay, how about: Gore now also resets Thrash. Then our rotation would be fully degenerate.

OT: With barkskin it could actually be useful.
    Get on the LatC hype train and thrash becomes...still way too good, but at least not your only ability that deals tons of damage.

Deleted
    Yeah, still no luck on the fucking balance shoulders for me. (Raiding on another char anyway because I don't really enjoy the way guardian plays anymore, maybe that would be better with shoulders).

Quote Originally Posted by Egion View Post
    What can i do against the threat of my mate DK. He have some Deathstrike who make 3M damage, my best trash or mangle is at 800k. He have 10ilvl more than me.
    Easy answer is thrash more... I also tank with a DK and yea luffas are helpful but not needed really to keep aggro on stuff. Having a 10ilvl difference between you two doesn't help either and the faster you close that gap the faster you will have less issues. Also using RotS as soon as you get something you want to keep tanking will help as well.

Deleted
    So how good is the Scintillating Moonlight relic from KJ. It seems rly good to me but havent been able to find a source on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinie View Post
    So how good is the Scintillating Moonlight relic from KJ. It seems rly good to me but havent been able to find a source on it.
    It's up there, with the extra armor from ironfur.
    I think Endurance still wins though.
    This is assuming people use these relics and don't go for 3/3 thrash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Icy-veins finally updated their bear guide for ToS and they have listed for purely survival that Ekowraith and Soul of the Archdruid is the best from a survival standpoint. I have to question the ring though, I realize it's additional rage gain, which results in more ironfur and frenzied regeneration, but vs say Elize or Magnum Opus, does it really provide a stronger benefit?

I checked through my own logs and based on my mangles on an average fight, I would gain about 4-6 extra ironfur uses in a fight, which would theoretically amount to 40-60 extra seconds of extra ironfur uptime based on 10 seconds per use.

I've been considering taking pulverize recently too thinking the true gain is only 1% vs Elize's and have been wondering what to swap out in their place. Magnum Opus was my initial thought but then I read Icy-veins recommended legendaries.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by razisgosu View Post
    I have to question the ring though, I realize it's additional rage gain, which results in more ironfur and frenzied regeneration, but vs say Elize or Magnum Opus, does it really provide a stronger benefit?
    If you compare Elize+R&T against using Pulverize and not using Elize, the defensive value of Elize is pretty low. The armor it offers, sure, but the effect loses its value.

Personally I like the ring, in combination with GG it keeps rage gen on really quite comfortable levels (especially after giving up T19). If its really stronger then the other options is hard to quantify, though. Defensively Prydaz is quite strong as well, however its proccing nature doesn't let you control it, which can be a downside.

Deleted
    I have not much experience with this tier, but I'd probably run Ekowraith and Skysec with Pulverize for a full defensive setup. Often people talk about the overheal of Skysec but if you have fights where you really need a full def setup you probably have persistent damage that is really, really high and you can make use of the boots. If steady damage is fine and you have trouble with getting spiked, consider the trinket or Dual Determination together with whatever you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you compare Elize+R&T against using Pulverize and not using Elize, the defensive value of Elize is pretty low. The armor it offers, sure, but the effect loses its value.

Personally I like the ring, in combination with GG it keeps rage gen on really quite comfortable levels (especially after giving up T19). If its really stronger then the other options is hard to quantify, though. Defensively Prydaz is quite strong as well, however its proccing nature doesn't let you control it, which can be a downside.
    This is exactly what I was considering recently. I was always looking at Elize being a 4% upgrade over R&T when in reality for defensive purposes its really only a 1% upgrade over pulverize which is how I should have been comparing it.

Even the unbuffed old pulverize (with 8% DR) was always better than non-elizes R&T for defense

Elizes is just a dps legendary pretty much.