Thread: Where's Thrall?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why people still cares for that emo cry baby wanna be shaman? Yeah he was cool as warchief, but as world shaman, he became emo cry baby wanna be shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    But clearly they do care, since he flat out said they do.

He broke the rules of a sacred ritual, which is something the elements seem to care a lot about is tradition.
    The elements do not give a shit about some stupid duel.
    If you actually had a shaman or actually looked shit up, then you would know thrall's own self doubt is what is blocking him.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    The elements do not give a shit about some stupid duel.
    If you actually had a shaman or actually looked shit up, then you would know thrall's own self doubt is what is blocking him.
    I have a shaman.

Yet again, the doomhammer questline is where this info is coming from, I even linked it earlier. If you have something from in game that actually proves otherwise, by all means, feel free to share it, instead of just claiming that others don't have something while clearly jumping in halfway.

If it happens to be part of the class mount, then I'd accept that, as that's the only shaman thing I haven't done yet.

Edit- looked up shaman class quest, has nothing to do with Thrall.
    So waiting on this proof that the elements don't care.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2017-07-15 at 06:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    Also Metzen retired, so his voice actor retired too.
    Metzen said he would keep contributing voices, he just retired from his standard job at blizzard.

https://twitter.com/ChrisMetzen/stat...64770996912128
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-07-15 at 06:52 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I have a shaman.

Yet again, the doomhammer questline is where this info is coming from, I even linked it earlier. If you have something from in game that actually proves otherwise, by all means, feel free to share it, instead of just claiming that others don't have something while clearly jumping in halfway.

If it happens to be part of the class mount, then I'd accept that, as that's the only shaman thing I haven't done yet.

Edit- looked up shaman class quest, has nothing to do with Thrall.
    So waiting on this proof that the elements don't care.
    Read the artifact book.
    Its not in a quest.

Read the artifact book.
    Its not in a quest.
    That's Doomhammer, not just the elements... It's BOTH that aren't working with him anymore.

You don't need Doomhammer to be a shaman after all.

The damn thing says thrall's own self doubt blocks his connection to the elements.
    And thrall never cheated.

The damn thing says thrall's own self doubt blocks his connection to the elements.
    And thrall never cheated.
    No, it says that Doomhammer reflected his doubts, and became useless to him.

He also mentions the elements being silent and Doomhammer being a weight as two separate things. Thrall HIMSELF even said, when you go to pick up Doomhammer, that he abused the elements for his own personal vengeance, and that's why they were ignoring him. Im not sure how much clearer it could be.

Not in the ground, where he should be.

You are not getting it thralls own doubts block him.
    Not the elements.

But believe whatever headcanon you want.

You are not getting it thralls own doubts block him.
    Not the elements.

But believe whatever headcanon you want.
    You're literally ignoring what the character himself is saying.

No one says flat out "I'm sorry I was wrong" in doubt. He knows what he did was wrong, that's why he says it to the elements. It's why he said he's going to start from scratch again with them, because he isn't in doubt that what he did made the elements angry.

But you can just keep ignoring what Thrall himself said and call that headcanon I guess. It's right in game if you ever want to relevel an enhancement shaman, Thrall openly declares he abused the elements.

A head Canon/theory part to that would be me saying he twisted the elements into killing Garrosh when they didn't want to

We will see thrall again when we get Sargeras down to 1% health.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antbregante View Post
    Last I heard Thrall was living out of a van down by the river.
    He'll have plenty of time to live in a Van down by the River.. when he's living in a Van, Down by the RIVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Shamans use the elements to kill shit all the time. Fro someone as important as Thrall was, it makes no sense that only he has the pacifist elements that are offended for killing a genocidal orc, that loves fucking up elements with dark shamans.
    I thought it was because he cheated. He used the elements in Mak'gora, a trial where one should use your own strength, not the strength of others.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    The Mak'gora (also written as mak'gora[1] or Mak'Gora[2][3]) means "duel of honor". Theyre not allowed to use magic/spells wtv and thrall did and therefore screwing the honor part of the duel. Thats why the elements dont respond.

You can also check the warcraft movie where guldan also uses magic(tries to be discret and all) and the orcs start doubting him since its not their way.
    Why would the elements care about an orcish tradition?
    It is obvious that the elements do not care about mortals. Neptulon even tells the shamans "lel good luck with the legion boyz" before being convinced to aid. Mak'gora being the reason why elements are angry at Thrall is downright nonsense.

I hope someday we will awake Thrall like the way he made the revalation to Garrosh from the past of is father in the Nagrand Quest ( the one in Burning Crusade.)
    It's not is fault if Garrosh was a dick, he deserved to die he did the world a favor by getting us rid of this scum

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I thought it was because he cheated. He used the elements in Mak'gora, a trial where one should use your own strength, not the strength of others.
    All elements so far have been portraied as primal furies that don't seem to care for some vague concept of honor, let alone some orcish code of honor (based on orcish magical impotence) from another planet. Maybe the 5th planeteer one, but I certainly don't see wind or fire elementals give 2 shits about that. Especially after what Garrosh did to some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Now I'm perfectly aware that killing Garrosh like that he screwed the pooch big time but wasn't / still isn't Thrall a pretty good warrior too? Why doesn't he just pick up an axe and you know, lok'tar ogar? I'm not bashing Horde here - I play Horde, but why did he went and retired? It's not like his retirement plot will stay intact if Burning Legion won the war...
    counter question: where are the blizz writers that are not uninspired, uncreative, lazy, lame and stupid?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are saving him for a surprise at the end of argus.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me if Thrall is used in some Jaina scene at one point.