Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    saw the clip
    most of the time I stand with the law and the police
    but this policeman was a bit annoying in the video

This is the big upside of body cams, as much as many departments argue against them I think it would actually reduce costs because you barely have to investigate cases like this or the ones where the cops are at fault when you have them.

Fortunately, her name is out there, so now we won't have to worry about getting hired and making false accusations at innocent co workers.

Quote from the woman's Twitter profile (which no longer exists):

I don't really give a fuck and my excuse is that i'm young
    That about sums her up.

Quote Originally Posted by Farrarie View Post
    saw the clip
    most of the time I stand with the law and the police
    but this policeman was a bit annoying in the video
    lol what. she was a cunt, officer was totally fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Body cams rule when you play by the rules.
    Last edited by Gevoth; 2017-07-15 at 03:50 AM.

And this is why you cant trust human beings. They lie all the time to get their way.

They needed less Vermont police and more Chicago police.

I would've liked to listen in on the phone call when she called her mom from jail.

And I hope she has a little brother who teases her mercilessly about it.
    Last edited by Independent voter; 2017-07-15 at 04:31 AM.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    lol what. she was a cunt, officer was totally fine.
    true she didn't behave but still she is a teenager like 16-20 a police officer must know how
    to treat teenage woman

Deleted
    That bitch must be elba

The police officers have way more restrain than i have, i would have tazed her and mazed her just to teach her a leason.

Charge her with Felony False police report. and then sue her for defamation...

true she didn't behave but still she is a teenager like 16-20 a police officer must know how
    to treat teenage woman
    You mean treat her equally to a man in the same situation? As you point out she is an adult and should be tried as one. Bringing her sex into the equation is sexist and backwards.

to treat teenage woman
    Shes old enough to know right from wrong...

Throw the book at her ass and she won't do it again.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

What a bitch hope she gets to see the inside of a prison for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    No. No one needs to "just take" that kind of abuse, regardless of profession. Putting on a badge doesn't make one a punching bag. That being said, defamation a very high burden of proof to meet in court. Those suits are very rarely successful.

- - - Updated - - -

Rape can be hard to prove in court. Imposing a penalty on failing to meet that burden will only encourage victims to not report more than already happens. Filing fraudulent charges is already a crime, there is no need to single thins crime out in particular.
    That's why we as a society need to work on being more skeptical about mere accusations. It's not something which can be legislated beyond not releasing names of accused for certain offenses. We don't name victims typically without their consent. An accused may actually be the victim.

I mean it pretty much shuts down the tabloid nature of crime journalism but it's the ethical thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    What difference should it make if he is Asian American or not, So if he was African American would the same logic apply if the complaint came from someone Asian?

Seriously yes people of other races and even their same race can be racist. News at 11
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Rape can be hard to prove in court. Imposing a penalty on failing to meet that burden will only encourage victims to not report more than already happens. Filing fraudulent charges is already a crime, there is no need to single thins crime out in particular.
    Sure it is a crime to make false charges.. But there is a huge difference between what kind of claim is made. Making false rape claims can completly destory peoples life. It isn't just the 2 years in prison.. It's a black mark for the rest of your life, even if found not guilty.

So I agree that the punishment for a false rape claim should be the same as the minimum sentence for comiting rape.

Make it so that the names of the people accused of rape, is not allowed to be released to the public until the guilty verdict has been given..

If the person claiming rape then chooses to go public with the name, without the guilty verdict. Then you can throw them in jail.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Wow that cop deserves a medal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    You mean treat her equally to a man in the same situation? As you point out she is an adult and should be tried as one. Bringing her sex into the equation is sexist and backwards.
    I don't believe in equality bullshit
    you cant punch a woman in the face even when she try to punch you

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    there are two options: either ignore all non credible threats, or properly process all non credible threats. no pick and choose crap when its convenient like is done here.
    No legal complaint seems to have been filed, she went to facebook/ press. Quick investigation showed no cause, but she persisted in publicly making claims, so they released video to disprove her claims. There is no sign of any bias or avoiding procedure.

I didn't watch the whole video, but "you're literally stabbing me!" should become a meme.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."