Deleted
    You in no way, shape or form needed 8 geared tanks on Four Horsemen. This is a common misconception from people who are absolutely clueless about vanilla raiding yet like to pretend they know what they're talking about anyway.

"You need 8 tanks" was overkill from earlier strategies from guilds who didn't realise or didn't properly accommodate for there being a safe spot in the middle of the room.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    you can tell alpha are making steady progress so the fun is obvs not impossible xd

You can tell me because I know people in alpha.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    Yes but for me raid composition is not a parameter of the mechanical difficulty of an encounter. Imagine an encounter that says : if you have 8 warriors in your raid the boss dies instantly when you engage it, if not the boss one shot the whole raid. Do you consider this encounter a hard mechanic fight? or a hard fight at all?

On the topic of 4 horsemen, i'm curious: It was not possible to 5 tanks this encounter? (it's a Genuine question)
    Like one tank for each horseman (at the start tank 1 is tanking horseman 1, tank 2 is tanking horseman 2etc...), the 5th one stand in the safe spot and take no stacks. Then when it is requires to swap, tank 5 (with no stacks) take horseman 1, tank 1 take horseman 2, tank 2 take horseman 3 etc... and tank 4 go in the safe zone to drop it stacks.

I agree that having 8 tanks makes it much safer, but if it was so hard to have 8, why guilds didn't try with 5?
    Taunt used to have the same chance to miss as any other spell.
    Last edited by RoKPaNda; 2017-07-15 at 12:14 PM.

Deleted
    Exorsus reducing raiding hours. Real life boss kicking ass.

id expect method will do the same too next week no reason to bang your head against a wall for 16 hours a day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Taunt used to have the same chance to miss as any other spell.
    This. The more warriors with tier 3 four set bonus you had, the better. If you miss a taunt- dead tank, and possibly wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    Exorsus reducing raiding hours. Real life boss kicking ass.
    They need to putin more effort.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    They need to putin more effort.
    Yeah they Moscow harder next time..

Exorsus
    18m
    "Real life duties are calling, so we will be reducing our raiding hours, especially during working days."

Quote Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
    Yeah they Moscow harder next time..
    boooooo! i loled but booo anyway. This fight looks interesting. I wonder what was the vanilla equivalent since vanilla was just as hard hue
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    So Legion KJ >> TBC KJ
    Therefore, if we substract "KJ" from both sides of the inequality we got :
    Legion >> TBC
    That's utter nonsense...

Clearly you have to divide by KJ.

Scott McMillan (AT)Methodsco
    2m
    LET'S GO! Another day of KJ
    Trying to make sure history doesn't repeat itself (still beat Nihilum tho)!

Quote Originally Posted by Artamor View Post
    Scott McMillan (AT)Methodsco
    2m
    LET'S GO! Another day of KJ
    Trying to make sure history doesn't repeat itself (still beat Nihilum tho)!
    wow shots fired

Quote Originally Posted by Korethas View Post
    You in no way, shape or form needed 8 geared tanks on Four Horsemen. This is a common misconception from people who are absolutely clueless about vanilla raiding yet like to pretend they know what they're talking about anyway.

"You need 8 tanks" was overkill from earlier strategies from guilds who didn't realise or didn't properly accommodate for there being a safe spot in the middle of the room.
    I raided every single raid since vanilla from day one. I killed the Lich King in vanilla and i know how those bosses worked.
    If someone starts telling that u didnt need 8 tanks that might be right but basicly no one killed it prepatch without 8 t3 geared tanks.
    There was no room for error with taunts.

And so ScottMcMillan, aka Sco, proceeded to have a happy fulfilling life. He got everything a man could expect in this life. After so many world firsts, he retired and had an amazing career and family. And many many years later, on his deathbed, despite all this a single heavy sorrowful tear rolled down. On his dying breath he whispered: "I never beat Kungen."

PS - this isn't meant to be taken seriously!

Quote Originally Posted by Skr View Post
    This. The more warriors with tier 3 four set bonus you had, the better. If you miss a taunt- dead tank, and possibly wipe.
    mocking blow, taunt off a CD and taunt again, only if 2nd taunt also missed it was a wipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    These guilds should get gud, vanilla was way harder.
    Pretty sure more than half of these guys played Vanilla, mate!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Pretty sure more than half of these guys played Vanilla, mate!
    hardcore vanilla raiders nowadays are less common than black qiraji drones back in the day.

Deleted
    I dont even wanna think how hard the special mythic phase must be then...

Quote Originally Posted by Artamor View Post
    Exorsus
    18m
    "Real life duties are calling, so we will be reducing our raiding hours, especially during working days."
    what a bunch of casuals