Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Sermistalot View Post
    Not at lvl 100. 100 suppies on the Broken Shore. You get them from doing daily quests and such.
    You are saying you cannot get legs at lvl 100?

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    You are saying you cannot get legs at lvl 100?
    I am not stating that. My statements are about 100 supplies not level.

Quote Originally Posted by Sermistalot View Post
    I am not stating that. My statements are about 100 supplies not level.
    I just read what i quoted originally and it has nothing to do with what i originally read. I am going places.

Quote Originally Posted by jabulaniman View Post
    Hello. I just wanted to know, does bad luck protection build up for all specs? In other words, is it spec specific or class specific?

I have 2 frost spec specific legendaries, but I actually want the non specific rings (Sephuz and Shard). Since I have no Arcane legendaries, my plan is to build up a bunch of bad luck protection while loot specced into Frost (since an arcane legendary could drop any time if I loot spec into that, and I dont want that), AND THEN change loot spec to Arcane, and open a relinquished ring. The fact that it would be my "first arcane leggo" plus all the bad luck I had built up while playing frost could give me a pretty good shot at getting one of the rings.

The only thing Im unsure of is, if I loot spec into frost and run a bunch of mythics and raids, am I gaining protection in general for all specs, or only for frost?
    It might be worth a try, just because from relinquished ring it shouldn't be possible to get any arcane specific legendaries, only one of 3 multi-spec rings.

About the bad luck protection all the official info seem to be quite vague, leading to many wrong conclusions. I think the actual BLP counter might be Not spec-specific, because that is easier to code, and someone posted a GM response that says so here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753786951

From GM Chulholut

As for your bad luck protection, that is not spec based. It's on your character as a whole. The longer you go without any legendary the more likely you are to get one. Once a legendary drops that resets and starts building again as you do more things that can drop legendary items. That would mean that the fury legendary you picked up here did reset your luck protection for all your specs.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I just read what i quoted originally and it has nothing to do with what i originally read. I am going places.
    Where ever you go, there you are.