Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post
    Here's a huge list of potential subraces (defaults in italics) based on currently existing, visually distinct, humanoid creatures, whether or not they're currently friendly.

Human: Human
    Dwarf: Ironforge, Wildhammer, Dark Iron, Earthen, Frostborn, Iron Dwarf
    Night Elf: Night Elf, High Elf, Nightborne, Nightfallen, Withered, Felborne, Satyr
    Gnome: Gnome, Mechagnome, Leper Gnome, Sand Gnome
    Draenei: Draenei, Army of the Light, Man'ari, Broken, Lost One
    Worgen: Gilnean, Cursed Night Elf

Pandaren: Pandaren

Orc: Orc, Mag'har, Blackrock, Shattered Hand, Fel Orc, Mok'Nathal
    Undead: Lordaeron Human, Undead High Elf
    Tauren: Tauren, Highmountain, Taunka, Yaungol
    Troll: Jungle, Forest, Ice, Dark, Sand, Zandalari
    Blood Elf: Blood Elf, Wretched, Felblood Elf, Darkfallen
    Goblin: Goblin, Gilgoblin, Hobgoblin

I tried to keep this list to the most directly related to each race and most of them come off of the parent race (which is also part of the reason why I put the nightborne with night elves rather than blood elves for now). I'm sure I still missed some things. As it is, I left off the ones I mentioned earlier as being related but often asked for as distinct races. I'll do those below.

Vrykul (Origin of humans): Vrykul, Iron Vrykul, Frost Vrykul, Kvaldir
    Ogre (Origin of orcs): Ogre, Two-Headed, Ogre Lord, Mok'Nathal
    Naga (Originated from night elves): Naga, Naga Lord

Depending on how such a system is handled, you could make logical extrapolations for some races, and not necessarily need them for others. Mag'har orcs, for example, are just a different skin color choice. If some (or all) subraces just have alternate customization, then you could do a ton for each orc clan and even separate the human kingdoms that way (perhaps even creating a non-cursed Gilnean). I didn't mention highborne here despite it being a popular choice because there is no confirmed visual difference between them and the base night elves, but if subraces were handled on that level, they could easily have a different set of choices, like gaudy jewelry or something.
    You know, give me Eredar Draenei (Manari is it?), the red ones basically, let him be able to be a warlock and I might actually start playing alliance and have a Draenei Warlock :P

Quote Originally Posted by Avelphina View Post
    Just gonna toss this in here, I can't post links yet but you can easily wowhead all this. I was looking at Flotsam's loot table and 5 things on it stood out stood out, hadn't seen it brought up in the previous 84 pages. Blackwater Raider's Handguards, Kezan Pirate's Mitts, Faded Bloodsail Handwraps, Ragged Azsharan Sail Fragment (and this one I'm not 100 percent sure on but) the Salt-Stained Tuskarr Gloves.

Plus there's the matter of the name of the World Quest associated with Flotsam, "A Dark Tide."
    All this with those Kul'Tiras quest boots posted a bunch of pages back paint a fairly convincing picture of a seafaring expansion.
    I noticed the Kezan Pirate's Mitts a few pages back, didn't think of checking the full loot table though, nice find!

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    WOTLK: Death Knights
    Cata: Goblins and Worgen
    MOP: Panderans and Monks

The only exception was the blight that is WOD.
    I don't see that as a formula to go by as it's merely a byproduct of the setting for each expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    What the fuck are you even talking about dude? You high on PCP or something? I understand its WoW...lol
    Exactly. It's WoW, not Under Atlantis, the 1997 SNES game that has you exploring under water ruins of Atlantis.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The "no new class (or even race for that matter) because we just got one" is besides the point imo.

There's more people working on wow than there's ever been and they need to keep the game fresh so they can just do whatever they feel like doing.

It could be done differently like 4th spec (even though I don't believe it) or expand the artefact system to further differentiate classes and specs.

My point are: we don't know what we don't know and try to keep an open mind.

Envoyé de mon Z2 Plus en utilisant Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Exactly. It's WoW, not Under Atlantis, the 1997 SNES game that has you exploring under water ruins of Atlantis.
    Exactly! It's WoW! In WoW's lore, Azshara and the naga were Night elves that turned into nagas! Nagas main "home" is Nazjatar! Nagas biggest advantage is fighting underwater, it's their natural habitat! Makes perfect sense for their main base to be underwater and us having to go there to deal with them and stop Azshara!

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering absolutly no expansion unlocked the same stuff and the same time it's kinda hard to predict what they will do for the next expact.

BC removed the faction specific classes and 2 new races.
    WOTLK 1 class
    Cata 2 races
    MOP 1 class 1 race
    WOD unlucked class for more races
    Legion 1 class

There is NO patern here, each expac unlocked something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Exactly! It's WoW! In WoW's lore, Azshara and the naga were Night elves that turned into nagas! Nagas main "home" is Nazjatar! Nagas biggest advantage is fighting underwater, it's their natural habitat! Makes perfect sense for their main base to be underwater and us having to go there to deal with them and stop Azshara!
    Exactly! So we'll have to take away that advantage from them by taking them to land! It's the only way we can defeat them.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Exactly! So we'll have to take away that advantage from them by taking them to land! It's the only way we can defeat them.
    dude, just because you didn't liked that one game, doesn't mean that the rest of us can't have underwater gameplay. instead of moaning about it, embrace it, get out of your comfort zone, learn to enjoy something new!
    Last edited by DelusionalBear; 2017-07-15 at 02:07 PM.

Let's be clear: you are part of a minority of people who didn't like Vash'jr and most of those players were complete idiots, the fact of the matter is that the game was almost universally praised for what it did there on release. The zone had no issues at all whatsoever gameplay wise, just a bunch of whiny dumbasses that couldn't figure out they could still do combat mostly like normal if they stuck to the ground.

If you did not like this zone you are the odd man out. Frankly no one cares what you think, least of all Blizzard who will make this game how they want to anyways.

Stood in the Fire TheReptorGekko's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wushootaki View Post
    A long time ago, someone claimed to have seen all of the future expansions scribbled down on a napkin from someone at Blizzard. That list was as follows:

Draenor Set
    Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10
    Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20

Eversong Forest - 1 to 10
    Quel'thalas - 10 to 20
    Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62
    Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65
    The Deadlands - 63 to 67
    Nagrand - 64 to 68
    Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70
    Netherstorm - 67 to 70
    Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

- Northrend Set

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70
    Howling Fjord - 67 to 70
    Dragonblight - 69 to 72
    Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73
    Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75
    Zul'drak - 73 to 76
    Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79
    Storm Peaks - 76 to 80
    Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

- Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80
    Grim Batol - 78 to 81
    Kul Tiras - 79 to 82
    Kezan - 81 to 86
    Tel Abim - 83 to 85
    Zandalar - 84 to 87
    Plunder Isle - 86 to 88
    The Broken Isles - 87 to 90
    The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

- Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10
    Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91
    The Dying Paradise - 91 to 94
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100

Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

- Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+
    The Burning Citadel - 100+++

Ahhhhh TheList I guess it was bound to pop up soon or late now before this possibly explode it a fake the creator aimed it him self
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html...38816&h=50&p=3
    see post #145
    Last edited by TheReptorGekko; 2017-07-15 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be clear: you are part of a minority of people who didn't like Vash'jr and most of those players were complete idiots, the fact of the matter is that the game was almost universally praised for what it did there on release. The zone had no issues at all whatsoever gameplay wise, just a bunch of whiny dumbasses that couldn't figure out they could still do combat mostly like normal if they stuck to the ground.

If you did not like this zone you are the odd man out. Frankly no one cares what you think, least of all Blizzard who will make this game how they want to anyways.
    "If you don't like something I like, you have a low IQ and are dumb"

OK dude. Also, like 3 people enjoyed that zone and 2 of them were the devs that designed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think most melee players liked the zones and all the range players hated it.

As an Enh shamy i had absolutely no problem killing stuff in this zone. But i can see how range players would suffer a lot.

10+ Year Old Account

OK dude. Also, like 3 people enjoyed that zone and 2 of them were the devs that designed it.
    That's not a good argument. There's plenty of people who enjoyed it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

With 8.0 they'll probably remove PvP from the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That's not a good argument. There's plenty of people who enjoyed it.
    The point is, it wasn't popular. So much so that they never even went back to something like that again because of all the negative responses to it. It was the first and last under water zone.

The point is, it wasn't popular. So much so that they never even went back to something like that again because of all the negative responses to it. It was the first and last under water zone.
    To be frank, it should have never made it into the game. Why? Well, it's taking up the spot that belongs to Kul Tiras!

I didn't say anything like this, I said your opinion about Vash'jr is not a popular one. You're just insisting that it was and it just wasn't. You're unfortunately stuck with the false assumption that a vocal minority on the internet means something was just universally hated, and that's far from the truth. People in my experience were more disappointed because the story of that zone was never completed, complaints about the zone mainly came from poorly geared (and skilled) melee that had issues killing things there and navigating. As a full heroic ICC geared fury warrior there was no issue there, and being stuck in combat sometimes wasn't even a limiting factor because there were plenty of very easy to kill mobs to charge/heroic leap to and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I think most melee players liked the zones and all the range players hated it.

As an Enh shamy i had absolutely no problem killing stuff in this zone. But i can see how range players would suffer a lot.
    Hahahaha no, just the opposite. Like some really bad DK's complaining because they had "issues" dropping their death and decay. The issue being that they were dumb and not trying to put it on the sea floor where it would have worked just fine.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-15 at 03:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't say anything like this, I said your opinion about Vash'jr is not a popular one. You're just insisting that it was and it just wasn't.
    I'm not going to take the time to scour google for it, but Blizzard themselves (in a Blizzcon panel or twitter) confirmed that it wasn't well received. I'm not pulling the information out of my ass like you are. They admitted that it didn't work out the way they hoped. The 3D battling there just wasn't good if you were a melee.

If you enjoyed it, you were probably a ranged.

Azshara + N'Zoth

then

Void Lords with Illidan once again