Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Trump will win re-election, wont need to worry about this for a while.

Edit:The ole bait and switch. It's still gonna happen, why do you think Macron is getting friendly with trump?
    Working on my next ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    The Travel ban is probably one of if not the most useful thing that could ever come out of the Trump Administration. Make it cover funding too and it'll be an amazingly useful tool for slowly starving the Terrorists out.
    Saudi Arabia isnt on any travel ban.

Or is there too much money involved to actually do something about the ones advocating for branches of Islam like wahhabism?

They go through those countries constantly though, it's easy to fake passports. The easiest question to level is, Why shouldn't we ban travel to those countries?

- - - Updated - - -

It's Un-American to impose travel bans on places? That's new.
    nice intellectual dishonesty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Saudi Arabia isnt on any travel ban.

Or is there too much money involved to actually do something about the ones advocating for branches of Islam like wahhabism?
    Oh don't try and jump on the "Whataboutisms" here, I agree completely Saudi Arabia needs a ban, just like Pakistan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    nice intellectual dishonesty
    Do enlighten me how I am intellectually dishonest, Why the fuck is travel to and from Somalia so important?

How about we get out of NATO and the UN and let the rest of the world take care of itself? If some terrorist from a country attacks us we make the worlds largest mirror and they will stop that shit.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

They go through those countries constantly though, it's easy to fake passports. The easiest question to level is, Why shouldn't we ban travel to those countries?

- - - Updated - - -

Far as I can tell the travel ban specifically bans citizens of the countries named from entering to US, which does exactly nothing to stop terrorists from the actual countries where the terrorists come from. They can go to the banned country and catch flights because they aren't technically citizens of that country, according to the wording.

It's completely unfair and pointless to ban the citizens of countries when none of their citizens are the problem, and it only serves to damage respect for the US.

Oh don't try and jump on the "Whataboutisms" here, I agree completely Saudi Arabia needs a ban, just like Pakistan.

- - - Updated - - -

Do enlighten me how I am intellectually dishonest, Why the fuck is travel to and from Somalia so important?
    specifically targeting a religious type is the unamerican part (and against the constitution), but you know that and are just trolling. the devil is in the details and why the courts have repeatedly striked it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    How about we get out of NATO and the UN and let the rest of the world take care of itself? If some terrorist from a country attacks us we make the worlds largest mirror and they will stop that shit.
    The US enjoys too much political power to leave NATO and the UN. If they leave under Trump and seek to re-enter under a future President because of the benefits available, they won't have much of a bargaining position. Leaving would surrender their veto power and trying to get back in puts them at membership, not leadership, status. Russia and China would get more power out of the US leaving.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Far as I can tell the travel ban specifically bans citizens of the countries named from entering to US, which does exactly nothing to stop terrorists from the actual countries where the terrorists come from. They can go to the banned country and catch flights because they aren't technically citizens of that country, according to the wording.

It's completely unfair and pointless to ban the citizens of countries when none of their citizens are the problem, and it only serves to damage respect for the US.
    Why do you honestly care? Nobody respects the US anyway because global politics are all about projected force. Who the fuck cares about Somalia or Sudan? They're not useful to the US.

The Travel Ban would hurt nobody in the US.

- - - Updated - - -

specifically targeting a religious type is the unamerican part (and against the constitution), but you know that and are just trolling. the devil is in the details and why the courts have repeatedly striked it down.
    Maybe that Religious type should stop being such a toxic mark on the world then?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    You Yanks already had two kicks at that can in the last 15 years, what makes you think you deserve another opportunity?

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -
    This is conjecture not evidence, we shouldn't travel ban those countries for the same reason we should put up road signs warning of 6 foot tall Coyotes with ACME bomb making material, hunting for Road Runners, because it's stupid reaction for a problem that doesn't fucking exist.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

it'll be interesting to see how the travel ban does nothing to drop the already exceedingly low number of terror attacks on US soil.

Why do you honestly care? Nobody respects the US anyway because global politics are all about projected force. Who the fuck cares about Somalia or Sudan? They're not useful to the US.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that Religious type should stop being such a toxic mark on the world then?
    agreed if only christians would actually act christ like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    This is conjecture not evidence, we shouldn't travel ban those countries for the same reason we should put up road signs warning of 6 foot tall Coyotes with ACME bomb making material, hunting for Road Runners, because it's stupid reaction for a problem that doesn't fucking exist.
    Ah yes, because an ideology that really enjoys making Anti-west cells seeping into already unstable countries is always a good thing to support. My opinion is to cut off all contact with the Muslim states and let them slowly kill each other. Literally the best and most humane solution if they don't want our western values.

We shouldn't let our countries burn because of misplaced kindness.

- - - Updated - - -

agreed if only christians would actually act christ like.
    I think I'd take the west borough baptist church over ISIS thank you very much.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Great, lets start with the Vice President of the United States.

Ah yes, because an ideology that really enjoys making Anti-west cells seeping into already unstable countries is always a good thing to support. My opinion is to cut off all contact with the Muslim states and let them slowly kill each other. Literally the best and most humane solution if they don't want our western values.

- - - Updated - - -

we have more "christian" terrorism in the states then muslim, so its a bit more then a group of protest trolls.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

If the west babysit church had the money that the extremists have, they would be doing the same or worse

If the travel ban is completely ineffectual at doing what it's supposed to do, literally the only thing it CAN do is hurt people in the US, and in other countries.

The standing of the US in the world goes down, so they have to deal with more international political issues. People in other countries can't access the US, which harms tourism and industry in the US. Meanwhile, the actually terrorists have no real impediments to get into the US and continue killing, all the while having more "proof" for their prophecies and such about the US being anti-Muslim to try to radicalise more to their side.

Trump and his travel ban have been one of ISIS' biggest gifts. He is everything they accuse the West of. He is the perfect target for them to point at and say "see?" If you're happy with him painting a target on your back that's your business, but plenty of Americans would rather he not fuck them over because he's an idiot.

I mean, the South Koreans are more scared of Trump than North Korea right now.

Deleted
    we have more "christian" terrorism in the states then muslim, so its a bit more then a group of protest trolls.
    Did the West Borough Baptist church shoot up a Gay Bar?

You can claim "Terrorism" all you want for their stupid pickets and protests, but the issue here you're defending a Religion of Hate and Violence with "But the christians" who just shout alot and do fuck all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    If the travel ban is completely ineffectual at doing what it's supposed to do, literally the only thing it CAN do is hurt people in the US, and in other countries.

The standing of the US in the world goes down, so they have to deal with more international political issues. People in other countries can't access the US, which harms tourism and industry in the US. Meanwhile, the actually terrorists have no real impediments to get into the US and continue killing, all the while having more "proof" for their prophecies and such about the US being anti-Muslim to try to radicalise more to their side.

Trump and his travel ban have been one of ISIS' biggest gifts. He is everything they accuse the West of. He is the perfect target for them to point at and say "see?" If you're happy with him painting a target on your back that's your business, but plenty of Americans would rather he not fuck them over because he's an idiot.

I mean, the South Koreans are more scared of Trump than North Korea right now.
    I really doubt stopping movement to Somalia is going to hit Tourism hard. Tell me; Why should the West bow down to Deathmongers and Barbarians?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    They will, along with most everything else this fucktard Cheeto has done. Which, in turn, will have them go down in history as one of the greatest presidents the United States ever had. Literally anyone else will look like a charismatic and intelligent sophisticate when compared to this ass clown, and following in his footsteps just gives them all sorts of fuel to improve the country and its standing around the globe.

I mean did anyone ever really expect to be able to look back at Bush Jr. and long for when he was in office? Because Trump's certainly allowed that fucked up thought to occur.
    Actually, Obama did that already. Remember the 'Miss Me yet' meme a few years back? Also, Trump has reversed many of Obama's failed executive orders. So I guess that makes him a pretty good president already. Russian nothing burgers aside, The country is already improving since Obama left.