Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mbg View Post
    Actually, Obama did that already. Remember the 'Miss Me yet' meme a few years back? Also, Trump has reversed many of Obama's failed executive orders. So I guess that makes him a pretty good president already. Russian nothing burgers aside, The country is already improving since Obama left.
    It's something I really don't get, people have wanted a less global-reaching America for decades, they finally get one wanting to look inward and they cry he's building walls not bridges.

Why the fuck do we need Bridges everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post

I really doubt stopping movement to Somalia is going to hit Tourism hard. Tell me; Why should the West bow down to Deathmongers and Barbarians?
    They shouldn't.

But they shouldn't ignore where they are coming from, point next to them and shout "GET THE BASTARD" while letting the deathmongers carry on.

If you're going to pull the hero card, try targeting the actual problem.

Did the West Borough Baptist church shoot up a Gay Bar?

You can claim "Terrorism" all you want for their stupid pickets and protests, but the issue here you're defending a Religion of Hate and Violence with "But the christians" who just shout alot and do fuck all.

- - - Updated - - -

I really doubt stopping movement to Somalia is going to hit Tourism hard. Tell me; Why should the West bow down to Deathmongers and Barbarians?
    I'm not claiming Terrorism for protests, i'm claiming shooting up a mosque is terrorism, in fact since 08 white wing "christian" terror attacks nearly doubles Muslim extremist attacks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    I'm not claiming Terrorism for protests, i'm claiming shooting up a mosque is terrorism, in fact since 08 white wing "christian" terror attacks nearly doubles Muslim extremist attacks
    In America. Where your Muslim population is extremely small. You want a small hint at what I am getting at? It's to protect your Muslims IN AMERICA from having their Mosques and their communities poisoned by wahhabist extremists like they have done in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Hell, the majority of American murders on American soil come from American citizens. I don't see any push to round up gun owners and deport them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah yes, because an ideology that really enjoys making Anti-west cells seeping into already unstable countries is always a good thing to support. My opinion is to cut off all contact with the Muslim states and let them slowly kill each other. Literally the best and most humane solution if they don't want our western values.

We shouldn't let our countries burn because of misplaced kindness.
    It isn't kindness it is logic and reason, you do recognize that not only are WE NOT at war with all of Islam, some are actually our allies right, and one that is our allies is actually the one not on the fucking list and the one where the majority of all the attacks on American soil have come from. There is no reason or logic for this ban. We aren't going to cut off all contact with Muslims states either, because again the ban doesn't include all of them because despite our clown in chiefs blatantly racist and unconstitutional bullshit, all of the Muslim State countries especially the ones that are some of the biggest threats are not on this moronic executive order.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by mbg View Post
    Actually, Obama did that already. Remember the 'Miss Me yet' meme a few years back? Also, Trump has reversed many of Obama's failed executive orders. So I guess that makes him a pretty good president already. Russian nothing burgers aside, The country is already improving since Obama left.
    what failed EOs? the ones that maintained safe drinking water, or financial agents had to offer advice in the best interest of the consumer and not the agents bottom line? oh damn much failing there.

And the 'nothing burgers" are quickly becoming an all you can eat buffet of corruption

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    It isn't kindness it is logic and reason, you do recognize that not only are WE NOT at war with all of Islam, some are actually our allies right, and one that is our allies is actually the one not on the fucking list and the one where the majority of all the attacks on American soil have come from. There is no reason or logic for this ban. We aren't going to cut off all contact with Muslims states either, because again the ban doesn't include all of them because despite our clown in chiefs blatantly racist and unconstitutional bullshit, all of the Muslim State countries especially the ones that are some of the biggest threats are not on this moronic executive order.
    And yet it will still not hurt America in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Saudi Arabia isnt on any travel ban.

Or is there too much money involved to actually do something about the ones advocating for branches of Islam like wahhabism?
    If we ban Saudi Arabia all they have to do is place an oil embargo on countries that are allied with the USA. This in turn would cause economic shock to those countries in turn causing more hate then we all ready had in the last twenty or so years. If your curious for my basis it stems from the Arab embargo of the 70s.

Get rid of the travel ban, and we will have more freedom. There's no need to go after people overseas, unless they are attempting to harm others.

It's a shame that this President and his supporters hate freedom so darn much.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2017-07-15 at 07:23 PM.

It's something I really don't get, people have wanted a less global-reaching America for decades, they finally get one wanting to look inward and they cry he's building walls not bridges.

Why the fuck do we need Bridges everywhere?
    I have a distinct feeling the people crying for less american reach and the people crying over Trump looking inward are two totally different groups of people, who knows.

In America. Where your Muslim population is extremely small. You want a small hint at what I am getting at? It's to protect your Muslims IN AMERICA from having their Mosques and their communities poisoned by wahhabist extremists like they have done in Europe.
    which doesn't, wont' do in the slightest, its ineffective measure that does more harm then good. As we saw in the few days before the courts blocked it.

Let me guess you believe that "sharia law zones" exist in UK as well, because your rhetoric fits right in with the usual online propaganda circlejerks

10+ Year Old Account
    It does hurt America we look like morons, it places additional burdens on immigration who could actually be used to stop actual threats, it waste money also on legal defenses for an unconstitutional EO that does not protect Americans.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If we wanted to solve the problem we would colonize them. Since we are not it is the political equivalent to pissing into the sea.
    Ah, yes. Colonialism. That's NEVER gone wrong, and certainly isn't a major reason for the problems we have today. No, siree.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Already is.

10+ Year Old Account
    The travel ban is useless. Putting up huge hurdles for people with no ties to the US...we've been doing that for years...

Whats the frequency of Islamic terrorism in US? How of those terrorist came from the countries on the list?

And six wars? We're still in Afghanistan, Iraq's mess barely being mopped up.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Already is.
    No it isn't. Nobody but the screeching liberal media and the bleeding heart wishwashers are crying about this.

Tell me, what does America loses from stopping travel to Somalia?

What the fuck is the point in interacting with Somalia period?

No it isn't. Nobody but the screeching liberal media and the bleeding heart wishwashers are crying about this.

Tell me, what does America loses from stopping travel to Somalia?

What the fuck is the point in interacting with Somalia period?
    It's simple, people lose freedom. Now, it may be a freedom you don't give a shit about, but the freedom is being restricted.

Why do conservatives hate freedom so much?

Here's my question to the OP, and anyone else: Why are the only options right-wing policies? We've tried that for 15 years. When can we admit it's not working?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's simple, people lose freedom. Now, it may be a freedom you don't give a shit about, but the freedom is being restricted.

Why do conservatives hate freedom so much?
    Because why is the "Freedom" of Somalians something we need to give a shit about? Who the fuck wants to GO to Somalia?