Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    I dont wanna quote you lol, you and your lefty bias disgust me.
    Reals, not feels.

plz learn that foreign citizens have no migration freedoms ( unless the us government approves it)
    Well, in the US, it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion or nationality, so...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Reals, not feels.

Well, in the US, it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion or nationality, so...
    "it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion or nationality, so..." citizens.

I dont wanna quote you lol, you and your lefty bias disgust me.
    plz learn that foreign citizens have no migration freedoms ( unless the us government approves it)
    Like I said, conservatives want to take away those freedoms. Thanks for finally agreeing with me. The conservatives wish to limit such freedoms, sad!

If anything, I'm a libertarian. If you want to consider me a lefty, be my guest. Then again., you don't seem to have a problem being wrong.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people bitching about the travel ban when Obama had a very similar ban in place while he was President? They didn't bitch then, why bitch now?
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I consider having decent housing and not dying of dysentery to be a win all around actually.
    Do you consider being classified as part of the animal life and having your kids taken from you by force so they can be "bred white" a "win all around"? How about rampant alcoholism and drug problems? Oh, not to forget losing your land and the places you consider holy!

Wins all around, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Like I said, conservatives want to take away those freedoms. Thanks for finally agreeing with me. The conservatives wish to limit such freedoms, sad!

If anything, I'm a libertarian. If you want to consider me a lefty, be my guest. Then again., you don't seem to have a problem being wrong.
    theres nothing to take away, since 1776 our country was pretty clear " unless we allow you to come you have no right to do so".

its called a country and borders, google.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    I believe in taking an interventionist approach rather an isolationist approach to fighting terrorism.
    Right, which is why every country in the world that isn't the United States should invade the United States, destroy its government and balkanize it into smaller, harmless states, because there is quite frankly no greater sponsor of terrorism on this planet than the United States of America.

theres nothing to take away, since 1776 our country was pretty clear " unless we allow you to come you have no right to do so".

its called a country and borders, google.
    Grats on finding the "reply" button.

Freedom was restricted, and now conservatives want to restrict it even further. More limitations, more restrictions... sad!

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Grats on finding the "reply" button.

Freedom was restricted, and now conservatives want to restrict it even further. More limitations, more restrictions... sad!

Thanks for agreeing with me.
    this is hopeless

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Well then that solves absolutely nothing from your supposed ideas about the future and the chip on your shoulder remains. Nothing more left to discuss here.

Cheers mate and hope you mellow out some.
    It removes the influx of radical muslims, problem literally solved.

Because all these times the US chose military intervention these past 50 years ended so well, amirite.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Why are people bitching about the travel ban when Obama had a very similar ban in place while he was President? They didn't bitch then, why bitch now?
    This was my favorite part of when the list came out, people were complaining that countries where the Trump brand has properties weren't on the list. Except the list itself actually came from the Obama administration, and had to be approved, and Trump couldn't slap more countries on it with a simple executive order even if he wanted to.

I mean I don't like Trump but if people are going to criticize him for something get your shit together first.

this is hopeless
    I'm not sure what your issue is, you even admitted that conservatives, who are in charge right now, want to restrict freedom even further.

- - - Updated - - -

It removes the influx of radical muslims, problem literally solved.
    It also limits religious freedom, and may actually make radicalization worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    How about we get out of NATO and the UN and let the rest of the world take care of itself? If some terrorist from a country attacks us we make the worlds largest mirror and they will stop that shit.
    Oh, i'm sure destroying a whole country for that will have great effects on the US economy.

No they're not you fucking dumbass. the 6 countries represented under the ban list ALL project extremist muslim values, which when they come over as Immigrants, will pollute the communities of Muslims who are in America and have a much more secular idea.

The exact same thing happened in Britain.
    Then why the fuck isn't Saudi Arabia, the single most extremist Muslim country after ISIS and the champion of Wahabism, not on it? Or Egypt, bastion of the Muslim Brotherhood?

We know the answer. Because they butter up to the US so really, we couldn't give less of a shit if they stick all their women in burkhas and send a few loonies over the West to create Wahabist mosques.

This isn't about religion. Never was. It sure isn't about the imagined moral high ground of some guy who thinks nuking people is cool. It's politics as usual.

The next President will. Hell Trump will eventually in all likelihood. Only reason he cared at all was because it was something he could actually accomplish because it only takes someone on his staff that can read and write to draw it up and him sitting around signing things / handing out pens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    his supporters are either too stupid to appreciate that.
    Irony at work.

only total super partisan leftie lunatics think that borders are somehow "anti-freedom".
    Sane people that study history to a 10yo level of understanding KNOW that moving freely between countries is not included in basic human rights list.

10+ Year Old Account
    No it isn't. Nobody but the screeching liberal media and the bleeding heart wishwashers are crying about this.

Tell me, what does America loses from stopping travel to Somalia?

What the fuck is the point in interacting with Somalia period?
    I know people from Somalia who are decent human beings, who struggled for years to to come to the US.

Why are you so quick to malign them?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Well, for one thing, he didn't call it a "Muslim Ban".

- - - Updated - - -

"it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of religion or nationality, so..." citizens.
    Yeah, the law protects non-citizens on a country's soil as well as citizens. With the kind of law you're describing, it would be legal for citizens to murder non-citizens of a country. That would be pretty fucked up, no?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.