Quote Originally Posted by DelusionalBear View Post
    you should have come here sooner then! I've played most of my characters through Vashj'ir, because Hijal is just boring another zone. If there is one mistake they made with Vashj'ir it was the requirement to do short line of quests to get the buff for endless breathing and swim speed, also for the mount. Those kind of restrictions, regardless of how small and insignificant, always feel like a chore.
    That's the point of playing an MMO-RPG.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I didn't see much comments about Vash'ir(On my server but also ancedote).
    Liking or disliking something it's pretty subjective, arguing on something totally subjective isn't the best way we should spend time. So yeah, you liked it? Cool, lucky you, do you want anything like that coming back in the future? Nice, I honestly hope not. In any case, Blizzard has planned this expac years ago, I doubt that our vote in favour or against an under water zone would matter.

I want to know what our baby dragon friend Wrathion is going to do now after the legion invasion he was so concerned about is finally over, I remember theories of Wrathions character being likened to some lovecraftian characters, so would be interesting to see if anything plays out if we do get lots more old gods!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What to expect with the next expansion:

5 patches cycles that will raise the max level to 120 if indeed it's the max level. Initial release starts at 98 and 8.0 max level at 112.

8.0 - scaling South Shore Zones at max level 112. Dailies, South Seas Zone WQ and bosses., South Seas Zone dungeons and HC
    8.2 Level cap of 114. Release of 1st set mythic+ dungeons. Empire of Zul Patch. Follow the storyline and be part ofthe 6 year meeting of the Troll civilization. Uncover the story behind the connection of the Night Elves and the night Trolls and what is the possible link between the darkspear tribe with all the elves and their Island. Follow Sylvanas with her revenge for Vol'jin and what possible last will and testament he left for his tribe. Why Magatha Runetotem adviced Syvalanas and her Forsaken to be allowed in the Horde as well as what could the spirits have for her future.
    Zul'farrak hC, Zul'dare hc, Sunken temple Hc
    8.3 - Level cap of 116. Release of 2nd wave of mythic + dungeons mythic + cap increase 11-. Terramok Raid - uncover the old titan vault and it's connection with Old Gods and centaurs now that Therazane serves the cause of the Earthen Ring.
    8.4 - Level cap of 118 - Abyssal maw Dungeon Into the depths patch cycle. Follow the storyline of Lady Vashj after her downfall in SSC and what is her real part to play with Illidan's plan along with the Nagas loyal to their cause.
    Follow the story of Queen Azshara, Helya the old god of the depths and what whispers he speak to their once minions, the Elemental lord of the sea Tidebringer Neptulon and a possible corruption of his.
    8.5 Level cap of 120, Final Raid + new dungeon, Story arc to next patch. Emerald Realm and Shadowlands.
    Revisit vanilla dungeons with HC version!
    Relive the vanilla dungeons we used to love as we level up and it's about time to continue the story behind old gods and the connection with Azshara!

Black Fathom Depths HC - The place teeming with sea creatures, it may have been invaded by new Naga creatures and made a base for the Denizens of the deep.
    Wailing Caverns HC - follow the storyline after Naralex became part of Legion storyline and how the nightmare affected the place.

World Boss: Southern Kalimdor and Southern Eastern Kingdom
    Tanaris, 1k Needles - Shimmering Depths
    Feralas, Un'goro crater, Stranglethorn Vale, Azshara, Southern Barrens
    Timewalking Raid: Serpent Shrine Caverns
    New talent at 105 and 120!
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2017-07-15 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    What to expect with the next expansion:

5 patches cycles that will raise the max level to 120 if indeed it's the max level. Initial release starts at 98 and 8.0 max level at 112.

8.0 - scaling South Shore Zones at max level 112. Dailies, South Seas Zone WQ and bosses., South Seas Zone dungeons and HC
    8.2 Level cap of 114. Release of 1st set mythic+ dungeons
    8.3 - Level cap of 116. Release of 2nd wave of mythic + dungeons mythic + cap increase 11-
    8.4 - Level cap of 118
    8.5 Level cap of 120, Final Raid + new dungeon, Story arc to next patch. Emerald Realm and Shadowlands.
    Revisit vanilla dungeons with HC version!
    Relive the vanilla dungeons we used to love as we level up and it's about time to continue the story behind old gods and the connection with Azshara!

Black Fathom Depths HC - The place teeming with sea creatures, it may have been invaded by new Naga creatures and made a base for the Denizens of the deep.
    Wailing Caverns HC - follow the storyline after Naralex became part of Legion storyline and how the nightmare affected the place.

World Boss: Southern Kalimdor and Southern Eastern Kingdom
    Tanaris, 1k Needles - Shimmering Depths

Timewalking Raid: Serpent Shrine Caverns
    This is by far the most absurd leak yet. What the heck is even going on here? It may be semi-plausible but then you bring up BC getting another TW Raid before other expansions, which is not only implausible its ridiculous when you just posted above that the old dungeons are getting revamped. Why the fuck would they do that then not do a Vanilla Raid to capitalize on Nostalgia?

Don't remember if it was posted already, but this can added to the list of naga related Legion items Nazjatar Manapearl Ring.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    This is by far the most absurd leak yet. What the heck is even going on here? It may be semi-plausible but then you bring up BC getting another TW Raid before other expansions, which is not only implausible its ridiculous when you just posted above that the old dungeons are getting revamped. Why the fuck would they do that then not do a Vanilla Raid to capitalize on Nostalgia?
    Because post Cata, there are to be continued storylines left untouched. Naralex is currently awake at Cataclysm, He joins the battle of Exodar as well as a Champion of the druid order halls.

You might not be aware but old dungeons are pretty much tied to South Seas expansion with connection to Azshara and the Nightmare as well as the Old Gods.

Look at the story behind those dungeons and learn. The dungeon history and lore.

Sunke temple has connection with emerald nightmare post Legion and now Ysera is dead what happened to the remaining green dragon flight. It is a heavily Troll centric dungeon and also has connection for a highly likely Troll storyarc coming with South Seas.

Expect to visit the old Troll raids as we uncover their stance onthe upcoming reunion of all trolls at Zuldare.

Because post Cata, there are to be continued storylines left untouched. Naralex is currently awake at Cataclysm, He joins the battle of Exodar as well as a Champion of the druid order halls.
    Speaking of the Exodar, the thing has been flying since Cataclysm but they never revamped Azuremyst did they?

You might not be aware but old dungeons are pretty much tied to South Seas expansion with connection to Azshara and the Nightmare as well as the Old Gods.
    In what way? Blackfathom was already revamped in WoD. They aren't gonna touch up on the nightmare now that Xavius is dead.

Look at the story behind those dungeons and learn. The dungeon history and lore.
    Bruh no offense but you are preaching to a choir about lore.

Sunken temple has connection with emerald nightmare post Legion and now Ysera is dead what happened to the remaining green dragon flight. It is a heavily Troll centric dungeon and also has connection for a highly likely Troll storyarc coming with South Seas.
    So thats three dungeons with some sort of connection in the past to a current story. This sort of thing is always brought up but it never pans out.

Expect to visit the old Troll raids as we uncover their stance onthe upcoming reunion of all trolls at Zuldare.
    Whut? Why would we go back to Pandaria? Why would we go back to ZG? Like sorry m8 this is just crazy talk.

If there's a time walk raid and trolls are a thing, it should definitely be old Zul'Gurub! Throw old Zul'Aman into the mix if possible!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    :O Subraces?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    These are the light blessed Draenei from Argus but they never make custom hair for nobody guard npcs (which these are) so I am pretty sure this is what we'll get in terms of customization in 8.0

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEzYcj7XYAAGaFS.jpg <- Full shot

These are the new "Lightforged Draenei" character models used for some 7.3 stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    These are the new "Lightforged Draenei" character models used for some 7.3 stuff.
    Pretty obvious to me that this is what we'll be getting in 8.0, else they would've just used the normal draenei model.

Pretty obvious to me that this is what we'll be getting in 8.0, else they would've just used the normal draenei model.
    I hope there is some quest line to become 'lightforged' draenei, because honestly it will be pretty strange to play almost 10 years with regular blue one only to able to change it for pale with golden tatoos in the barber shop)) But maybe they just give us hairstyles

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, people ask suburaces, blizzard will only do some things for the customization in the barber/character creation, will be very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Exactly! So we'll have to take away that advantage from them by taking them to land! It's the only way we can defeat them.
    You my friend, are the most stubborn, arrogant human on these forums.

Be open minded why don't you about the different kind of content we get whether its underwater or on land. Variety is the spice of life. Just because you loathe underwater content, doesn't mean many others don't. Don't like it, don't play it. Simple enough.

Nothing is obvious until something is announced. They also brought Naga models in-line with player model quality in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Nothing is obvious until something is announced. They also brought Naga models in-line with player model quality in Legion.
    Hey, I wouldn't be opposed to Naga + sub races, it might happen with the team being this big now. I guess to somewhat provide for the older audience, they'll add sub races and for the ones wanting something new they could add Naga.

It's not that black and white, really. They've used custom character models for stuff in the past (Broken, Fel Orcs, Vrykul, Tuskarr etc.). I'm not saying we're not getting subraces, just that we're not guaranteed to get them based on only this new character model. There's also some new tech that Blizzard is currently only using on Draenei Male and Female so that might have gotten something to do with the branch-off to a separate model.