Tukui/Elvui gone?

Anyone know whats going on with Tukui.org website? its kind of gone and i cant use the updater and going to the site take you to a gitlab site. just cant find out anything so i thought i would ask here if anyone knows what up. thanks

thanks for the link

Deleted
    I think someithing bugged out.. i tryed to go in site, but i couldnt..

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EplixsTV View Post
    I think someithing bugged out.. i tryed to go in site, but i couldnt..
    Did you read the twitter link from 2 posts above yours? They failed at security and lost everything so are going to have to rebuild the site.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Did you read the twitter link from 2 posts above yours? They failed at security and lost everything so are going to have to rebuild the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tukui
    He only had access to the hosting account, not the server itself. Your data is safe.
    10Chars...
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

It's a sad thing, and hopefully it will fix the problem.I really like Elvui

7+ Year Old Account
    they will be back
    http://www.tukui.org/

inbefore curse did it?

Really sucks to see something like this. I don't know what would possess someone to be this devious.

Please get the elvui/tkui site back up. Make sure there is a paypal link. I want to help. I want to make a contribution.

We are making good progress to get the site back. In the meantime you can download the latest versions of TukUI/ElvUI from the frontpage of tukui.org