Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    So having CONCENTRATION CAMPS is showing principles of justice, freedom and cooperation?

Tauren4Life
    You still stuck on the RTS? Those people have been dealt with long ago. The Alliance hasn't had any evil deeds since (its been more than 12 years). Unless you want to count that night elf idiot that wanted to be friends with Ragnaros.
    Or... do you want to compare the concentration camp to nuking an entire city?

So, yes, in WoW the Alliance has only showed good integrity. Even Jaina calling for the disband (not slaughter) of the horde. Actually, it would be the best for the horde itself as the races banding together and just doing the bidding of power hungry warmonger warchiefs isn't doing them any good either. Still... it didn't happen.
    Actually, WoW Alliance has always been on the defensive side. I don't think they attacked horde territory a single time ( except the siege of O, but that was a joint with the horde races).
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-07-16 at 12:34 AM.

I wanted to play druid but not as a cow, so Nelf was the first and only choice. But it's not like I got no Horde chars.

Btw, how can you compare Orc internment camps (for violent, murderous invaders) to concentration camps of Jews, US-Americans of German or Japanese descent and other innocent people in the 2nd WW and beyond?

grommash orc player
    archimonde and KJ drenei player

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I chose Alliance back in 2006? or 05, did it because I loved the idea of Paladin, then in Burning crusade I went Orc for outland. Stuck with Horde until Cata and went Alliance. Then went back to Horde In MoP.

Actually, WoW Alliance has always been on the defensive side. I don't think they attacked horde territory a single time ( except the siege of O, but that was a joint with the horde races).
    invasion of durotar in vanilla and cata. invasion of barrens which took place before cata. the biggest ones off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-07-16 at 12:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

I hate the human models. They look like shitty He-Man toys.

Also, back in TBC, I felt like the Horde's quests had a better sense of community, whereas the Alliance was more about being a lone hero.
    Last edited by Gob; 2017-07-16 at 12:59 AM.

Back in the day (vanilla), the Horde were the underdogs. I liked that.
    Forsaken 4ever!

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde cause they seem to do very well at random battlegrounds and also the very sexy sylvanas and blood elfs.
    Alliance cause well i love seeing the sexy curves of a draenei and breasts of a night elf and the very sexy Jaina Proudmoore.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Horde cause they seem to do very well at random battlegrounds and also the very sexy sylvanas and blood elfs.
    Alliance cause well i love seeing the sexy curves of a draenei and breasts of a night elf and the very sexy Jaina Proudmoore.
    that is just weird

7+ Year Old Account
    I play the Horde because I prefer the Lore, Characters, Races, and enviorment. Lok'tar Ogar! For the Horde!

"Only Beasts are above deceit" - Rexxar

10+ Year Old Account
    I chose horde for a few reasons. I love red and black, I dont hate blue but I cant stand gold I think adding gold to something is pretentious. I think of it as freaks vs preps and I stand on the side of the freaks. Also the movie small soldiers has stuck with me.
    Today is Beautiful and so are you, here's to having a wonderful day.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I first got into World of WarCraft back in 2005, I didn't have my own account but one of my brothers allowed me to use his to make my own character (I've since inherited the account). While his characters were Horde, I was new to the MMO scene and figured I'd go for the safe bet -- a human.

Turned out that my brother had chosen Frostwolf to play on, it being a PvP server. For those of you that are much newer to the game, back in Ye Olde Days there was a restriction on PvP servers: You could only play one side. If you were Alliance, you couldn't create a Horde character and vice versa.

So that's how I wound up creating a troll shaman that day and she has been my main ever since. (In a way, that PvP faction restriction proved to be a blessing.)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

My first character was Horde. I played both sides, but I would always end up playing my Horde characters more. I chose the Horde because their lore was more interesting, although I wasn't a lore nerd back then. I really liked that the concept of the Horde was basically a "dysfunctional family", hence the word family. I pretty much believed that the Horde was a large, united group of races that had nowhere else to go and found a home within each other. Meanwhile, the Alliance seemed like a massive army of different cultural beliefs that only came together when it was necessary. As I got more into the lore, I enjoyed the Horde's dynamic, background and characters, so I've been a big Horde fan ever since. I still like the Alliance, but there's something about the Horde that's just...different. I like that.
    Last edited by Hallowseve17; 2017-07-16 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance because Night Elves

I picked the Alliance because even when I was 16 in Vanilla I could tell the Horde were the tryhard faction that would never stop trying to be 3edgy5me hardcore. I also knew several people who played Horde and were utterly childish about it, even in Vanilla. And it hasn't changed. Also the Alliance actually seemed to be focused on justice and coming together as a faction. Which the Horde never seemed to have, and still doesn't.

Which is sad because I really like the Tauren and Blood Elves.

Alliance has a more rich history, and don't live in huts made of bone, fur and mud. Moreover, my friends went ally first, so I did and wound up sticking to it. Played horde mostly, during cata (belf), and when the scene I was in collapsed, went back to ally. Finally, as others pointed out, Horde mostly, seems like the faction for angsty teens and such... and I don't mean just the Forsaken.
    Last edited by Dastreus; 2017-07-16 at 02:03 AM.

Blood elf because I liked it in WC3

The girl I was trying to date played WoW, and was on Alliance, so that's why lol.

Deleted
    Horde races looked terrible to me (back in Vanilla). I discovered a little bit later that the horde is also full of tryhard edgelords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance, character and zone visuals and cosmetics.

I like the way alliance cities and towns look better than horde, I like alliance themed armor sets better than horde (lvl 60 PvP sets for example), and I like the alliance races cosmetically better than horde.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarves, paved roads, and that way I don't have to pretend that I'm friends with omnicidal undead.