Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    An argument can be proven to be false if it causes inconsistency within the logical structure it is being valued in. Unless you want to say consistency is subjective, which is again, true in itself, but fallacious.
    This isn't a meaningful reply.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    This can be simply filed under "Liberals writing for big name blogs and websites don't get the internet" but its deeper than that. They haven't realized that in a deep way the Left in America especially has lost the culture war online. A sudden shock considering their previous general trend of victories recently. To experience a sudden reversal of fortunes is like devastating.

But it speaks to the divide in how the American Liberal and the Right in the US operates now. The right has found a home in the organic bottom up culture of the Internet, where as the American liberals have focused on Late-Night comedy considering on some level Jon Stewart and company were responsible for the Liberals ascendancy to Obama and their survival during the Bush years. But now the Liberals only find their voice in cushy institutional settings, more importantly compromised settings. Ironically the Right has mastered Post-Modern humor and has captured the meme making culture of the chans, or the chans chose the Right as it found the Left to be well.... lacking.

Nothing speaks to this complete defeat more than the Shia Lebouf He Will Not Divide Us protest that ended up being trolled into absurdity and likely contributing to Shia breaking even further. The girl in that video really captures what is going on. At the end of the day the Left in this country and likely elsewhere has lost the capacity for fun. The protests and displays are forced, too serious, too fake, they lack texture, spontaneity or organic feels to them. In a lot of sense the Liberals in this country have their own little Tea Party movement, but weaker because many can see it for the partisan fraud it is where as the Tea Party could take advantage of older conservatives ignorance. Pussy Hats, Women's marches, celebrity line ups, big name TV personalities and media generated "Voice of the Generations" now typifies the Democratic Party and its struggle to stay alive. Nothing exemplifies this more than Linda Sarsour, a nobody minor league Muslim Activist from NYC who knew the right people and has become every reporters darling at MSNBC and CNN. She is this allegedly Anti-establishment figure, the voice of Youth #Resistance to Trump, but she has legions of elite and wealthy backers, is invited to speak for them and reporters will publicly praise her. In a sense she is like a more political Lena Dunham, another NYC person whose parents and connections got her a barely viewed TV show which the media tried to claim was sensational and tried to crown this person nobody knew about as the voice of a generation.

Alt-Right memes have power, largely because they are organic and thus have a texture to them. Individual Alt-Righters make these packets of information expecting no praise, no glory and none of them have a name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Alt-Right memes have power, largely because they are organic and thus have a texture to them. Individual Alt-Righters make these packets of information expecting no praise, no glory and none of them have a name.
    Alt right memes mainly are dumb stereotypish racist images of immigrants, or anti islam- or antisemitic propaganda. There is no other message than "hate".

Also, acting as if the alt right has the biggest audience on internet actually is a joke, considering the fact that most people do not share their "vision" of a hateful approach to everything.

It is just that the alt right created the largest filter bubbles, where you dont find anything else than its meme images beine reposted over and over, literally closed conversations with a never ending stream of images denouncing other people and ideas.

At the end, they are fanatics, who cant stand other peoples opinion, who lock up in their own echo chambers without the ability to excogitate other peoples stances.

Oh and yes, there actually are "alt right celebrities", as like "Milo" and the guy who created Breitbart who sits in the white house being a advisor for Donald Trump.

tl;dr: Meme images of the alt right are defamatory images from cowards, who dont show up.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-15 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    That kind of an oversimplification. I would classify it in two ways:

1. Sites that exist to be racist (Stormfront, /pol/, etc.)
    2. Sites that don't exist to be racist, but nevertheless are teeming with racism (Reddit, rest of 4chan, MMO-Champion)

Sure, not everyone who posts in the 2nd site is racist, but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty of racism at those places.
    Ok so first of all that post just show how deep int he rabbit hole of SJW you are by displaying a "everything is racist" mentality.
    Second of all, people like you (obvious SJW) need to get the difference between shitpost, banter or jokes, and actual racism.

/pol/ don't exist to be racist. /pol/ exist to shitpost about political incorrect stuff (that's why it's called pol), and like any racist joke, they are funy and made to take the piss out of the real racist, showing how stupid they are. If you can't see it, then you are extremely close minded and don't have any sens of humor.

And by the way, people pointing fingers and calling everyone racist to push their identity politics like the SJW ARE the real racist. THEY are the one extremely focused on races and willing to make everything about that.
    @HumbleDuck, yes, please. Give up and never come back.
    When you can't even recognize a fallacy and use gif to cover as an argument, you just need to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Alt right memes mainly are dumb stereotypish racist images of immigrants, or anti islam- or antisemitic propaganda. There is no other message than "hate".
    That thing, right here, is the perfect example of how out of touch the lefties are these days, it's profoundly hilarious to see how off the mark you are on these things.
    Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2017-07-16 at 12:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    Ok so first of all that post just show how deep int he rabbit hole of SJW you are by displaying a "everything is racist" mentality.
    Second of all, people like you (obvious SJW) need to get the difference between shitpost, banter or jokes, and actual racism.

/pol/ don't exist to be racist. /pol/ exist to shitpost about political incorrect stuff (that's why it's called pol), and like any racist joke, they are funy and made to take the piss out of the real racist, showing how stupid they are. If you can't see it, then you are extremely close minded and don't have any sens of humor.

And by the way, people pointing fingers and calling everyone racist to push their identity politics like the SJW ARE the real racist. THEY are the one extremely focused on races and willing to make everything about that.
    @HumbleDuck, yes, please. Give up and never come back.
    When you can't even recognize a fallacy and use gif to cover as an argument, you just need to leave.

That thing, right here, is the perfect example of how out of touch the lefties are these days, it's profoundly hilarious to see how off the mark you are on these things.
    What absurd twist of logic. So basically shouting out "it's only a joke bro" invalidates any racist intent behind the gesture but it's not that person, but the ones that have a problem with his behavior are the "real racists"?

You sound like Milo where he said that shitposters are only joking and people on stormfront posted that no they really are racist and believe in what they are posting.
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-07-16 at 12:34 AM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Trump will be re-elected if the democrats continue to double down on bullshit like this and don't learn why he got elected in the first place.
    Yesterday the front page of Yahoo news was Mcgregor/Mayweather Superfight Tainted by Gay Slur.... as Mayweather called Mcgregor a bitchboy faggot.... during their standoff....

This was the front page story.... and people still wonder why trump beat the PC police democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What absurd twist of logic. So basically shouting out "it's only a joke bro" invalidates any racist intent behind the gesture but it's not that person, but the ones that have a problem with his behavior are the "real racists"?

You sound like Milo where he said that shitposters are only joking and people on stormfront posted that no they really are racist and believe in what they are posting.
    Yup. YOU ARE indeed to far down the rabbit hole, you don't even understand basic human stuff like humor and derision.
    I can't say if I find that sad, pathetic or funny.

I'd say it's all these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    Yesterday the front page of Yahoo news was Mcgregor/Mayweather Superfight Tainted by Gay Slur.... as Mayweather called Mcgregor a bitchboy faggot.... during their standoff....

This was the front page story.... and people still wonder why trump beat the PC police democrats.
    Yes it is only the left who are capable of posting ridiculous news articles whereas the right exhibit nothing but the highest journalistic integrity with no questionable articles whatsoever .

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no other message than "hate".
    Project all you want, SJW.

Oh sure, you can find some Daily Stormer types who hate Jews or whatever, but if anything, the message in most memes, when it's not basically "let's trigger someone" or just "lol" is probably pride.

At the end, they are fanatics, who cant stand other peoples opinion, who lock up in their own echo chambers without the ability to excogitate other peoples stances.
    I know, look what the alt-right's Antifa shock troops do .

Oh and yes, there actually are "alt right celebrities", as like "Milo" and the guy who created Breitbart who sits in the white house being a advisor for Donald Trump.
    Milo isn't alt-right, he's a civic nationalist or alt-lite, like Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson. Steve Bannon... dunno if he's actually alt-right or just wanted to give them a platform via Breitbart.
    Still not tired of winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. YOU ARE indeed to far down the rabbit hole, you don't even understand basic human stuff like humor and derision.
    I can't say if I find that sad, pathetic or funny.

I'd say it's all these things.
    I couldn't care less what you find it as it's just a silly little ploy to not have to respond properly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Please do continue on with being smug from your imaginary red-pilled high ground though as I can recognize their immature buzzwords anywhere.

Here is someone from the Dailey Stormer and their take on exactly the rubbish you claim is not racist and done in good fun .

https://archive.is/5xful#selection-521.0-521.94
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2017-07-16 at 12:54 AM.

Racism isn't humor though.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Racism isn't humor though.
    yet the majority of mankind finds it funny as fuck
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    The majority of mindkind is evil! That's pretty obvious!

Only the SJW who saw the PC light for the left are pure!

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    You have the audacity to think that there are 2 genders as BIOLOGY and science dictates? You dare to point out IQ distribution across races? Crime rates across races?
    See? Pure EVIL!

And EVIL mean NAZI! And remember, you can punch Nazi!!!!

(That mean you can punch anyone that don't agree on you kidoos! go for it! And remember, call them racist and sexist while beating them, it will make it look even better when that person will been unconscious on the street!)

This is incredibly retarded. I'm a somewhat far leftist and I still have a good chuckle when I look at these dank memes. I don't like Trump but I really can't fathom why everything he does attracts such a ridiculous amount of attention (don't get me wrong, I know it's all about ratings yadda yadda yadda). Retweeting a meme, covfefe... That's not news and it doesn't need to be discussed. People need to realise this. I think there's plenty of stuff they could report on. You know, things that actually matter (like his actual policies for example). It's just unbelievably tiresome and it won't really convince anyone at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    This is incredibly retarded. I'm a somewhat far leftist and I still have a good chuckle when I look at these dank memes.
    It's nice to see not all leftists are SJWs . Praise Kek!

I don't like Trump but I really can't fathom why everything he does attracts such a ridiculous amount of attention (don't get me wrong, I know it's all about ratings yadda yadda yadda).
    Love him or hate him, he is pure genius at manipulating the media. Whilst FNN and the Demokkkrats scream about covfefe, Trump is getting on with his actual policies and idly dreaming up tomorrow's tweet that will totally control the news cycle.

That's not news and it doesn't need to be discussed. People need to realise this. I think there's plenty of stuff they could report on. You know, things that actually matter (like his actual policies for example). It's just unbelievably tiresome and it won't really convince anyone at this point.
    At this point I'm not sure the media knows how to stop. I'd much rather see some serious, vaguely balanced discussions about his policies, but it's not going to happen. Well, not in the mainstream media. You can go online and find people on the Trump train grumbling that he's going soft on immigrant kids or w/e, but in the mainstream...? Not a chance.
    Still not tired of winning.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Trump but I really can't fathom why everything he does attracts such a ridiculous amount of attention
    because unlike you, these people don't just not like him, they have a seething burning hatred
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Yes, not surprising considering majority of mankind are racist.

This is incredibly retarded. I'm a somewhat far leftist and I still have a good chuckle when I look at these dank memes. I don't like Trump but I really can't fathom why everything he does attracts such a ridiculous amount of attention (don't get me wrong, I know it's all about ratings yadda yadda yadda). Retweeting a meme, covfefe... That's not news and it doesn't need to be discussed. People need to realise this. I think there's plenty of stuff they could report on. You know, things that actually matter (like his actual policies for example). It's just unbelievably tiresome and it won't really convince anyone at this point.
    That's the thing tho, you don't realize the WILD CANYON there's between far left and SJW. These guys are just INSANE! They don't even understand basic humor, like normal humans !
    They are indoctrinated fanatics that are the textbook example of a cult, that don't even know what humor mean, they are pretty much on the on the same level of intellectual terrorism than ISI.

And their trick is to make people like you, people from the left, to think they are on the same side as you, but that's a lie!

Yes, not surprising considering majority of mankind are racist.
    Do you see the kind of shit they totally unironicaly post

Just take a couple of minutes and watch that, and make your mind.
    Last edited by Hell-Nicø; 2017-07-16 at 01:46 AM.

Do you see the kind of shit they totally unironicaly post
    You need more life experience if you think most people in the world aren't racist.

You need more life experience if you think most people in the world aren't racist.
    HAHAHA, Yeah, sure buddy, I'm sure you have A LOT more "life experience" than me.

Fun fact, ALL SJW are people that live in nice echo chamber bubbles and have never really faced the REAL world, that's why they can manage to keep their downright insane view about that world, because even the most basic contact with the real world prove that EVERYTHING they believe in is a pile of bullshit.