Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell-Nicø View Post
    HAHAHA, Yeah, sure buddy, I'm sure you have A LOT more "life experience" than me.
    If you think most people aren't racist, yes.
    Fun fact, ALL SJW are people that live in nice echo chamber bubbles and have never really faced the REAL world, that's why they can manage to keep their downright insane view about that world, because even the most basic contact with the real world prove that EVERYTHING they believe in is a pile of bullshit.
    I'm not a SJW though.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Yes, not surprising considering majority of mankind are racist.
    I'm not a SJW though.
    Yeah, riiiiiiiight.
    But remember, "Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic yada yada".

Yeah, riiiiiiiight.
    But remember, "Everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic yada yada".
    "Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism, and identity politics."

I'm not particularly socially progressive, I don't endorse feminism, I don't like multiculturalism and I don't care all that much about civil rights. Identity politics? Sure, I'm pretty nationalistic.

It's kind of funny, others rail against me because I do not care about human rights or such silly things and you are here calling me a SJW.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-16 at 02:15 AM.

Deleted
    Alt right are harmless, the old dudes 50+ are the solution... eh problem.

"Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism, and identity politics."

I'm not particularly socially progressive, I don't endorse feminism, I don't like multiculturalism and I don't care all that much about civil rights. Identity politics? Sure, I'm pretty nationalistic.
    Ho, so you are just stupid and misinformed.

My bad, I have to admit it's pretty hard to see the difference between SJW and people like you nowadays.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-07-16 at 09:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    Love him or hate him, he is pure genius at manipulating the media. Whilst FNN and the Demokkkrats scream about covfefe, Trump is getting on with his actual policies and idly dreaming up tomorrow's tweet that will totally control the news cycle.
    This.. he's living rent free in their minds, and they dont even realize it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Ho, so you are just stupid and misinformed.

My bad, I have to admit it's pretty hard to see the difference between SJW and people like you nowadays.
    Nothing stupid and misinformed with saying most people are racist. It's inherent to human nature.

Nothing stupid and misinformed with saying most people are racist. It's inherent to human nature.
    The simple fact that you keep mixing "racism" and "xenophobia" show how misinformed and US centric you are.
    Because yeah, that idea of RACE is something typically American and most of the rest of the world don't give that much of a fuck about it.
    But the rest of the world see a lot of culture clashing everywhere, (thing that almost don't happen on the island america, because yaknow, it's protected from the rest of the world by ocean on both side), thus leading to a some(healthy) xenophobia, a simple mechanic to defend your own culture and valor.

But hey, I bet you already know all that, having a lot of "life experience" and stuff.

The simple fact that you keep mixing "racism" and "xenophobia" show how misinformed and US centric you are.
    I'm not US centric.

Because yeah, that idea of RACE is something typically American and most of the rest of the world don't give that much of a fuck about it.
    I was born in South Korea and I live in Singapore. Rest of the world gives much more fuck about it than Americans. My parents would stop talking to me if I told them I was going to marry someone black.

In South Korea it isn't even illegal to ban non-koreans from a bar or to reject black people from hiring solely due to them being black.

But the rest of the world see a lot of culture clashing everywhere, (thing that almost don't happen on the island america, because yaknow, it's protected from the rest of the world by ocean on both side), thus leading to a some(healthy) xenophobia, a simple mechanic to defend your own culture and valor.
    Nope, people discriminate against you due to your ethnicity and race regardless of what culture you belong to, they can't even know what culture you belong to by just looking at you in most cases. People attack you based on the fact that you look different than the majority race or ethnicity in other countries too.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-16 at 02:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    yet the majority of mankind finds it funny as fuck
    Dont invoke majorities you dont know anything about.

- - - Updated - - -

That thing, right here, is the perfect example of how out of touch the lefties are these days, it's profoundly hilarious to see how off the mark you are on these things.
    Is there actually an argument in your "leftie slander"?

Deleted
    Typical targets of the alt-right:
    Immigrants
    Sweden
    Canada
    "SJWs"
    "Liberurls"
    Free press
    Hillary
    Democracy
    Jews
    Muslims

Literally the same targets we already know from right wing extremists for 100 years. The fascists from the 20th century abused the jews as their main scapegaot. The nowadays neo-right abuses Muslims as their scapegoat.

Oh sure, you can find some Daily Stormer types who hate Jews or whatever, but if anything, the message in most memes, when it's not basically "let's trigger someone" or just "lol" is probably pride.
    Those are the majority of right memes. With just changing the target to the list i posted above. And right memes are always about defamation. And they are always about stereotypes. They have no information value. It is just to upset people. They are not funny, because they mainly insult.

I know, look what the alt-right's Antifa shock troops do .
    I can tell you about a history of right wing extremism in europe. Do you want details?

Milo isn't alt-right, he's a civic nationalist or alt-lite, like Mike Cernovich and Paul Joseph Watson. Steve Bannon... dunno if he's actually alt-right or just wanted to give them a platform via Breitbart.
    Yeah, they are all civic nationalist. While i wonder they use the same disfinformation techniques as like "Der Stürmer", RT and Sputnik.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Hillary would also be your target if you are far-left though.
    At the end, extremists are always the same, no matter if they are far left or far right or if they abuse a religion to argument their criminal actions.

An extreme left burns down temples because he thinks religion is opium for the people. An extreme right burns down temples because he takes a specific religion as scapegoat for all evil in the world. And a religious fanatic burns down the temple of another religion because he thinks they are heretics.

They all have in common they burn down temples.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-16 at 05:58 AM.

Deleted
    You forgot about the centrist who sits and watches the temple burn because they don't want to be an extremist :^)
    I have yet to see something like a "center fanatic". If you find one, give me a link.

Deleted
    Being far-left doesn't make you an extremist it just means you are far-left, same with being far-right. Being an extremist makes you an extremist.
    Far left and far right followers are the breeding grounds for extremism.

Deleted
    That's not true at all lol. It just means your political beliefs are either on the far left spectrum or the far right spectrum.
    Actully, the far edges of political opinions always had been the main reason of extremism.

and there are no "followers" of the far right or far left.
    Sure there are. In america it is the alt right. The black block is a part of the far left. They have in common they have a high level of readiness to get violent for their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What absurd twist of logic. So basically shouting out "it's only a joke bro" invalidates any racist intent behind the gesture but it's not that person, but the ones that have a problem with his behavior are the "real racists"?

You sound like Milo where he said that shitposters are only joking and people on stormfront posted that no they really are racist and believe in what they are posting.
    Why bother? This guy thinks reductio ad absurdum is a fallacy ... I mean they teach this in elementary school, right?

Deleted
    But most people on the far right don't describe themselves as the alt-right, or even no what the alt-right is for that matter considering it was an internet group popularized in real life by a political candidate to try and compare Trumps supporters to Neo-nazis, which is what the "alt-right" actually was before the 2016 election.
    Trump-supporters rarely are neo-nazis. It would be wrong to set them equal to the alt right. Actually, most trump supporters just wanted a change in america, i believe.

I talk about the alt-right. Those guys that want to remove democracy and replace it by autocracy. That invoke racism whenever possible. Which are xenophobic just for their political agenda. Just read the books Bannon reads and watch his old videos and you know what i talk about.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2017-07-16 at 06:24 AM.

But most people on the far right don't describe themselves as the alt-right, or even no what the alt-right is for that matter considering it was an internet group popularized in real life by a political candidate to try and compare Trumps supporters to Neo-nazis, which is what the "alt-right" actually was before the 2016 election.
    Right. Far-right and alt-right aren't the same thing. Alt-right is Richard Spencer. Far-right is Mike Pence (not exactly, but using as an example for the studio audience).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Far-right is Mike Pence (not exactly, but using as an example for the studio audience).
    Pence is a right wing conservative. And not far right. Alt right in fact is far right. It's just the american synonyme for far right, from my Point of View.

Alt right fanatcs arent conservatives. They are not valuing american traditions but want to replace them. They want to get rid of the american liberal democracy, and replace it by autocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Pence is a right wing conservative. And not far right. Alt right in fact is far right. It's just the american synonyme for far right, from my Point of View.
    And I would disagree. I don't see the terms alt-right and far-right as synonymous, because I think they describe different things. I see far-right as the extremes of American political conservatism: the white Protestant Christian Fundamentalist socially and economically conservative view. I consider alt-right to be white supremacist nationalism couched as an extension of 'traditional conservatism'.