With English subtitles:

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...lol when did I push it as fact? The only thing that IS true is that the story and themes of the third movie are exactly the same as the second, and even the second's ones are very, very closely taken from the first one. And that the story hasn't really progressed since the first movie.

Instigate fights elsewhere. I never said the movie is bad. In fact, I already said I thought the first movie was great. And while the second and third ones are just carbon copies of one another, they're entertaining films nonetheless. I just don't think they're the greatest thing ever. Especially when the second and third ones pander so super hardcore to that emotional angle to hide the fact that they're basically the same film.
    My apologies. I was getting the vibe that you were trying to push that narrative as a means to justify why the world wouldn't fit.

At this point, anything fits. It's just a matter of the execution. Pirates of the Caribbean would have been an amazing world if only it was a bit more... lively. Dynamic. Polished. Insert word here that is relevant.

As for who the main villain of the story could be? Could be Emperor Zerg, or a Heartless Lots-O, or a giant Sid. In any case, I remain optimistic. And hey, only a few worlds have been revealed so far, and we don't know how many of them there will be. We could very well see one of your favorites there.

Toy Story fits as much as any other world that have added to the series. Ill withhold my opinion on if the world is good when we can actually play it.

Does feel odd to see KH (was with 2.8 as well) in the unreal engine but I like it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Toy Story fits as much as any other world that have added to the series. Ill withhold my opinion on if the world is good when we can actually play it.

Does feel odd to see KH (was with 2.8 as well) in the unreal engine but I like it.
    I had a similar vibe when I saw the first KH3 gameplay demonstration, but I think people will get used to it the more they see it. But the good part about the Unreal engine is that its graphical capabilities are vast. I mean the new Toy Story world looks like it was straight from Pixar themselves.

And we all know how good the engine is when rendering realistic art styles as well, so I would love to see the dynamic between a cartoony Pixar world to something like Pirates of the Caribbean (if they decide to use that, of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I had a similar vibe when I saw the first KH3 gameplay demonstration, but I think people will get used to it the more they see it. But the good part about the Unreal engine is that its graphical capabilities are vast. I mean the new Toy Story world looks like it was straight from Pixar themselves.

And we all know how good the engine is when rendering realistic art styles as well, so I would love to see the dynamic between a cartoony Pixar world to something like Pirates of the Caribbean (if they decide to use that, of course.)
    Ya I'm all for it, just still shell shocked even tho I played 2.8

Can't wait to play KH3 finally ether way

I hope against all hope it isn't a DLC riddled mess and its a full game.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Guess I missed it. You should calm the fuck down about it though.
    You should do your research before trying to correct someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say though. The toy story characters look exactly like the movie.

For me it's been too long in the making. I'll keep an eye on it maybe, but the time between the main entries and all the remakes / hand held games has made it stale for me.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Gotta say though. The toy story characters look exactly like the movie.
    They do look really good. I'm curious how the world-exclusive companions work now, though.

It didn't seem like Woody and Buzz were actually fighting in the short clips we saw. They were just there to then be...turned into those stupid ridiculous weapons that seem really out of place.

That feature seems to be all they keep showing off. I'd like to see something else by now, not just more ridiculous weapons.

Are Drive Forms coming back? Those were my favorite part of the combat in KH2, which was a million times better than KH1. I would have more preferred just having a world-exclusive Form that changes on each world you visit, with you and the guest characters combining much like how it worked in KH2. Would be way better, I think, than the really out of place exaggeratedly large and stupid weapons.

There is so much customization there they could have done. Hercules + Sora Form turns him into like a fist-fighter (Maybe gauntlets?) instead of using the Keyblade. That could have been cool. Sora + Buzz maybe gives him some short-duration jetback or the ability to fly? Instead we just get weapons where you just spin around and target a million things then hit 1 button and watch the pretty colors. Sora + Woody could have like turned the Keyblade into a whip-sword like Ivy from Soul Calibur.

I'm not even necessarily inherently opposed to the weapon-system they seem to be going with. I just hate how stupidly large, goofy, and out of place they look.

Edit: I guess they're apparently calling the weapons Drive Forms now? I donno, something about it is just kind of a letdown to me. Maybe there's a TON of variety in each weapon in terms of how it fights, but I really liked how there were only 4-5 Forms in KH2 but if you really perfected how to use them they were insanely fun. I can't see myself, right now at least, form-changing into the guns and having as much fun just holding down X and shooting a million things.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-07-16 at 01:35 AM.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/07/16...s-are-released

Npmura on a Nintendo Switch port: "Maybe after the XBOX One and PS4 versions are out."

Holy hell those Toy Story models look exactly like the movie, and being able to actually go outside looked amazing, I'm most likely gonna get a PS4 Pro so I can play it in 60fps. Also, yay 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Holy hell those Toy Story models look exactly like the movie, and being able to actually go outside looked amazing, I'm most likely gonna get a PS4 Pro so I can play it in 60fps. Also, yay 2018!
    Source for the 60 fps PS4 Pro version?

Cause I highly doubt it. Even if they advertise it, it's likely some unlocked framerate bullshit that has the potential to hit 60 fps when looking at the ground like the shit they pulled with FFXV.

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    That is about where we are at, early Pixar being attainable in a console game is pretth great though. The Spidey game looks pretty slick too.
    Well in KH3 those graphics are only achieved in the cutscenes. The gameplay looks significantly less impressive.

http://kh13.com/news/tetsuya-nomura-...#ixzz4mxOI6qlE

NNomura basically saying there is another playable character outside of Sora.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    They do look really good. I'm curious how the world-exclusive companions work now, though.

It didn't seem like Woody and Buzz were actually fighting in the short clips we saw. They were just there to then be...turned into those stupid ridiculous weapons that seem really out of place.

That feature seems to be all they keep showing off. I'd like to see something else by now, not just more ridiculous weapons.

Are Drive Forms coming back? Those were my favorite part of the combat in KH2, which was a million times better than KH1. I would have more preferred just having a world-exclusive Form that changes on each world you visit, with you and the guest characters combining much like how it worked in KH2. Would be way better, I think, than the really out of place exaggeratedly large and stupid weapons.

There is so much customization there they could have done. Hercules + Sora Form turns him into like a fist-fighter (Maybe gauntlets?) instead of using the Keyblade. That could have been cool. Sora + Buzz maybe gives him some short-duration jetback or the ability to fly? Instead we just get weapons where you just spin around and target a million things then hit 1 button and watch the pretty colors. Sora + Woody could have like turned the Keyblade into a whip-sword like Ivy from Soul Calibur.

I'm not even necessarily inherently opposed to the weapon-system they seem to be going with. I just hate how stupidly large, goofy, and out of place they look.

Edit: I guess they're apparently calling the weapons Drive Forms now? I donno, something about it is just kind of a letdown to me. Maybe there's a TON of variety in each weapon in terms of how it fights, but I really liked how there were only 4-5 Forms in KH2 but if you really perfected how to use them they were insanely fun. I can't see myself, right now at least, form-changing into the guns and having as much fun just holding down X and shooting a million things.
    knowing the classic KH combat it's gonna be a lot of triangle and X button mashing. I really do want them to make it strategic, as in i need to watch this enemy and wait for an opening, otherwise the drive forms and the summons are not exactly engaging beyond the eye candy. I hope that these drive forms are a lot less prominent than the trailers suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

Cause I highly doubt it. Even if they advertise it, it's likely some unlocked framerate bullshit that has the potential to hit 60 fps when looking at the ground like the shit they pulled with FFXV.
    I'm assuming so, because 0.2 (which is running off the same engine KH3 will be) was in 60fps on the PS4 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I'm assuming so, because 0.2 (which is running off the same engine KH3 will be) was in 60fps on the PS4 Pro
    0.2 was not 60 fps it was unlocked framerate. While it technically *can* be at 60 fps don't confuse that marketing buzzwords for it being a locked 60 fps because it's not. It drops to as low as 30 and is generally in the 40-50 range going off the DF video.

It was also significantly less detailed then KH3 looks.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2017-07-16 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://kh13.com/news/tetsuya-nomura-...#ixzz4mxOI6qlE

NNomura basically saying there is another playable character outside of Sora.
    Well ya if riku wasn't playable can you imagine the up rise?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

0.2 was around 45-60. Even then it think it's significantly better than the original being 20-30.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well ya if riku wasn't playable can you imagine the up rise?
    Kairi will probably be the one playable, if it's an already known character.

Not sure where you're claiming this up rise will come from, Riku is only playable in what? 3D? That's like hardly something fans expect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    0.2 was around 45-60. Even then it think it's significantly better than the original being 20-30.
    The PS4 version runs at a locked 30, there is no drops to 20. Watch the DF video. The PS4 version would likely be running it between 30-40 as well if they unlocked the framerate on it, but that looks like aids.

Unlocked framerates are garbage tier, platinum is lucky they are some of the best developers in the world because they're the only ones I can put up with that BS with.