10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    You my friend, are the most stubborn, arrogant human on these forums.

Be open minded why don't you about the different kind of content we get whether its underwater or on land. Variety is the spice of life. Just because you loathe underwater content, doesn't mean many others don't. Don't like it, don't play it. Simple enough.
    Relax, this is a discussion board, no need to get so bothered by other people's opinions. But what's not an opinion is that Blizz failed their underwater zone, most people disliked it, if you can't handle this fact then I don't know what to tell you.

Can they bring a new underwater zone? Sure. Are they? Probably not, or they're going to invent a way to make that underwater zone not have any swimming and thus no 3D fighting. They'll make it so you can only walk/fight in at the bottom.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Relax, this is a discussion board, no need to get so bothered by other people's opinions. But what's not an opinion is that Blizz failed their underwater zone, most people disliked it, if you can't handle this fact then I don't know what to tell you.

Can they bring a new underwater zone? Sure. Are they? Probably not, or they're going to invent a way to make that underwater zone not have any swimming and thus no 3D fighting. They'll make it so you can only walk/fight in at the bottom.
    Oh Im fine, I was just stating a "fact".

How difficult would it be to move Vashj'ir to a different location, e.g. closer to Stormwind? Since that's Kul Tiras's "canonical" location, I can't see them relocating the island chain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    How difficult would it be to move Vashj'ir to a different location, e.g. closer to Stormwind? Since that's Kul Tiras's "canonical" location, I can't see them relocating the island chain.
    Technically just changing the map. It's in it's own "world server", so it's not actually located where the map says. As in you can't travel there and see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Technically just changing the map. It's in it's own "world server", so it's not actually located where the map says. As in you can't travel there and see it.
    umm...yeah it is. And you can totally fly from Vash'jir to Dun Morogh/Eastern Kingdoms without any loading screens. World servers are separated by loading screens.
    Last edited by MadamSerenity; 2017-07-16 at 04:22 AM.

they already relocated it. theyve said repeatedly since cata that the cataclysm moved it out to sea somewhere
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Re-ran EN this week to farm for legendary. After the evil tree boss, Malfurion says we need to defeat the Legion (like it's just a distraction) before the "true evil rises from the depths".

We will face naga, but they will be the first tier. Eventually we'll move on to N'zoth (2nd or 3rd tier, like Gul'dan or KJ) before pushing on to the Void (final tier).

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

They already said Cataclysm moved Kul Tiras away from it's original location.

- - - Updated - - -

I suggest you go log on WoW, go to Dun Morogh and fly to Vashj'ir, then come back and edit your comment. Vashj'ir has always been on the same map as rest of EK, no idea why you would think it was in a separate instance or how you never discovered that you're able to fly to it after 7 years of it existing.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    Re-ran EN this week to farm for legendary. After the evil tree boss, Malfurion says we need to defeat the Legion (like it's just a distraction) before the "true evil rises from the depths".

We will face naga, but they will be the first tier. Eventually we'll move on to N'zoth (2nd or 3rd tier, like Gul'dan or KJ) before pushing on to the Void (final tier).
    so WoW ends next expansion if we push on to the Void already in the last tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Good question.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    There's no chance of this happening. This is an enemy that's barely even been set up yet, they're not going to introduce them and kill them off in the same xpac, the characters in the lore know next to nothing at all of the void, only we the fans know of this from reading books. Malfurion is aware of the Old Gods, not aware of where they come from.

N'zoth however has been set up as a very big bad, being not only behind the Naga, but the source of Deathwing's corruption as well. He will not be delegated to mid-tier boss level forgettable bs. He will be the one pulling strings. And doubtful Azshara would be killed in the first tier of content as well. She's a presence in the lore larger than Arthas even. Not happening.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-16 at 07:46 AM.

ok, Jessica Nigri posted this few hours ago

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT and she is wearing SINDRAGOSA. WotLK 2.0 HYPE :P

jokes aside though, it will be probably related to HS: Knights of the Frozen Throne

I can guarantee you that the real leak has been posted -in- this thread. You just have to look for it on these 88 pages.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    There's no chance of this happening. This is an enemy that's barely even been set up yet, they're not going to introduce them and kill them off in the same xpac, the characters in the lore know next to nothing at all of the void, only we the fans know of this from reading books. Malfurion is aware of the Old Gods, not aware of where they come from.

N'zoth however has been set up as a very big bad, being not only behind the Naga, but the source of Deathwing's corruption as well. He will not be delegated to mid-tier boss level forgettable bs. He will be the one pulling strings. And doubtful Azshara would be killed in the first tier of content as well. She's a presence in the lore larger than Arthas even. Not happening.
    I completely agree, that's why my question showed doubt about his prediction of the next expansion :P
    hard to show what you really meant in messages I know but yeah there is a really long time until we get to directly focus the void lords.

im sorry but theres no fucking way were killing the void lords anytime soon. they didnt replace sargeras as the big bad of warcraft and lock him up in a hole just for us to kill the other big bad they literally created for the lore a damn year ago. we will probaby fight the void lords another 6 expansions from now just like how long it took us to fight the legion.

maybe MAYBE have an expansion where we close them off from azeroth temporarily so that we can deal with other shit like bolvar, other side of azeroth, infinite dragonflight, >insert random fuckboi rule of cool out of nowhere wod type expansion here<

ive no doubt that at some point someone or something will replace the void lords as the strongest beings in the universe and we will put the void lords in a void hole guarded by elune and tyrande or some shit but if we do that literally the expansion after theyre introduced and blizzard has to create a NEW big big bad all over again they will have officially lost their god damn minds or are actually planning on ending wow and theyre clearly not since theyve said wow will have like 30 expansions and theyve said repeatedly a problem they had with vanilla - wotlk is that they didnt anticipate wow lasting so long so they went through all their good characters in only 2 expansions which is why since then theyve been slowly creating and building up new ones.

n'zoth is an imminent threat that needs to be dealt with before azeroth is corrupted yes, but the void lords exist in a dimension weve never been able to actually go to and one they cant leave outside of short periods where they are weakened and even then theyre incredibly weakened compared to in their own dimension, and they have old god children spread throughout the cosmos who have created black empires on hundreds if not thousands of planets.

and we know pre titan azeroth when it was ruled by the black empire still had the troll empire, and the furbolg, and the wolvar and murlocs and gorlocs and the elemental lords and all manner of variety albeit a much more dangerous world but variety nonetheless so there is no "old god planets wouldnt make a good expansion" like they can say for legion
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

In a few expansions from now we will go to save other worlds I bet, help ethereals maybe? Realize how big the void lords threat is, then we want to confront them somehow but they are tricky so meanwhile we are away from Azeroth, they send over new old god/s to corrupt Azeroth and we have to go back quickly and save it. I am so sure it will happen some day :P

10+ Year Old Account

We won't face the Void directly for at least 1-2 expansions. Our characters don't know anything about the Void, at least not that Voidlords exist. Also, the Voidlords, who are set up as the main antagonist in WoW don't even exist in our dimension. They can't interact with us, which is the reason why they randomly threw thousands of Old Gods through the cosmos. We have problems defeating a single one, how do you think we should face a force within 1 expansion that can basically spawn them in the thousands?

It's more likely that at some point in time we actually kill Sargeras by our own hands instead of actually Facing a real Void Lord.

Everything points to a variant of South Seas expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I can guarantee you that the real leak has been posted -in- this thread. You just have to look for it on these 88 pages.
    warlords of draenor leaked entirely like a month before announcement so sure, probably.

but theres no fucking way or us to know which that is, especially because, fucking WARLORDS OF DRAENOR was fucking real.

how in the hell are we supposed to know what the next expansion will be when blizzard spent all of one expansion hyping a legion invasion only to be like "nah bruh, we goin back in time to fuck wit some ogre bitches and some orcy bois"

would i be surprised if the next expansion is kul'tiras, or south seas, or naga underwater over water slippinslide? no because the signs are there

however i also wouldnt be completely surprised if at gamescom ion hazzikostas walks out on stage and tells us

"hey! you guys member that cool cinematic with gelbin mekkatorque? well guess what!~ we gone shrink down and go in that fuckers ear because guess what? its dangerous in there, its savage in there, turns out tiny microscopic aliens are in that gnomes ear and drilling into his brain and if we dont stop it in time gelbin will start a nuclear countdown to destroy azeroth and because were tiny theres a WHOLE CONTINENT worth of space in that gnomes lil ear hole, turns out theres even lil lion people and lil grouchy ant people who eat chicken mcnuggets and theyre the ones that ACTUALLY give the gnomes their smarts and theyre gonna grow in size and become playable races for the alliance and horde and show us just why the microverse is awesome! watch out for earwax motherfuckers! and you just know them ant people are gonna be full of references to ant man, because theyre tiny ants HA HA get it? we so clevars"

original leak by my source at blizz hq pls do not steal

7+ Year Old Account
    what?

the zone isnt instanced, you can fly directly to vash'jir from dun morogh or elwynn.

Formerly known as Arafal