Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, artists just want to make stuff unrelated to whatever their work entails. Also, as the name suggests, it's really just a depiction of Cthulhu knocking over the Titanic.

In case someone wanted to know where the full image is, he posted it a while ago on his Deviantart account: http://samwisedidier.deviantart.com/...berg-692646514

Deleted
    I think thats one of the n'zoths "minions" or "heralds"

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    He actually does not. He has 3 mouths that 2 of people seem to think are wings.
    Are we basing this on the Hearthstone art alone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    Sometimes, artists just want to make stuff unrelated to whatever their work entails. Also, as the name suggests, it's really just a depiction of Cthulhu knocking over the Titanic.

In case someone wanted to know where the full image is, he posted it a while ago on his Deviantart account: http://samwisedidier.deviantart.com/...berg-692646514
    Considering the full art depicts a Titanic like ship, I am pretty sure we can assume this has nothing to do with WoW and is just random art.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    We have no other descriptions or artwork of N'zoth that I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Samwise posted some artwork on twitter today. This either lends credibility to and Old God expansion or he's trying to throw people off their scent. Still feels early for this kind of thing, I think they'd want to hold off on the reveal until Blizzcon but maybe they'll do it at Gamescom.
    that is chtulu, nzoth does not have arms or wings

also the face shape is not really similar

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Considering the full art depicts a Titanic like ship, I am pretty sure we can assume this has nothing to do with WoW and is just random art.
    Pretty much exactly what I said, yeah.

1. we have no other descriptions of how he looks
    2. the other old gods art is exact to how they look in wow so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    It's also entirely possible there will be more old gods than just the four we've heard about so far. The four on Azeroth are not the only four in existence. Could be that after C'Thun, Yogg, and Y'Shaarj were all destroyed, N'Zoth, being the weakest of the four, called for reinforcements?
    its been confirmed there is only 4 on azeroth, allthoygh yes, more could be sent, but it would be game over then, allready azeroth is close to corruption, even 1 more landing for a short while would make it too late to save her

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    We have no other descriptions or artwork of N'zoth that I'm aware of.
    That's what I thought as well but I'm not 100% sure that we can base WoW N'zoth on Hearthstone N'zoth. Although the Old Gods in Hearthstone look pretty much like they look in WoW there are some things that are wrong in HS compared to WoW (as pointed out by somebody the page before).

I think WoW --> HS works lore-wise but HS --> WoW? Not sure about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    Maybe it's N'Zoth's new name, Ret'Con
    This made me laugh more than it should have

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    That's Cthulhu (just wanted to be the hundredth person to say it).

On another note, how do you pronounce N'zoth?

like this^ 0:10

metzen pronounced it the same way, but youtube wont spit out the cata time blizzcon lore panel.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    its been confirmed there is only 4 on azeroth, allthoygh yes, more could be sent, but it would be game over then, allready azeroth is close to corruption, even 1 more landing for a short while would make it too late to save her
    It's actually pretty heavily implied that Xal'atath was originally a 5th and destroyed by the others.

All this talk about how to pronounce N'Zoth and noone has linked this. Remember Il'gynoth?

https://youtu.be/dsK7Eh0n1Ho?t=3m29s

That's what I thought as well but I'm not 100% sure that we can base WoW N'zoth on Hearthstone N'zoth. Although the Old Gods in Hearthstone look pretty much like they look in WoW there are some things that are wrong in HS compared to WoW (as pointed out by somebody the page before).

I think WoW --> HS works lore-wise but HS --> WoW? Not sure about that though.
    There are a few things in Hearthstone such as Malygos's card actually using Kalecgos's artwork. However, I feel we can probably say N'zoth's artwork is accurate as it was actually MADE for the N'zoth card unlike 99% of all the artwork in HS which actually wasn't made for HS at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    All this talk about how to pronounce N'Zoth and noone has linked this. Remember Il'gynoth?

https://youtu.be/dsK7Eh0n1Ho?t=3m29s
    or that.

forgot that tumor says his name.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    or that.

forgot that tumor says his name.
    yeah
    hey its better then my friend who INSISTED and called me STUPID
    because i did not beleive dalaran was pronounced
    duh'larn
    is in duh, and barn, but change b to l
    i showed him the rhonin speech

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Samwise posted some artwork on twitter today. This either lends credibility to and Old God expansion or he's trying to throw people off their scent. Still feels early for this kind of thing, I think they'd want to hold off on the reveal until Blizzcon but maybe they'll do it at Gamescom.

as the full picture proves, as posted by someone above me, this is just him doing a peice of art of chtulu, we dont have ships that look like that in wow

we dont have ships that look like that in wow
    Yet!

Introducing the next expansion for World of Warcraft: Fate of the Titan

ic.

yeah
    hey its better then my friend who INSISTED and called me STUPID
    because i did not beleive dalaran was pronounced
    duh'larn
    is in duh, and barn, but change b to l
    i showed him the rhonin speech

- - - Updated - - -

as the full picture proves, as posted by someone above me, this is just him doing a peice of art of chtulu, we dont have ships that look like that in wow
    Pretty sure Samwise is on the StarCraft team, too.

Deleted
    Looks like Cthulhu's to me than Old God.

However, I'm all in for teasings

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus using Tapatalk

Looks more like Cthulhu than Nzoth to me... Doesn't that thing have wings on it's back? I dont know if we can even say that Nzoth has a back