Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i don't care if next 20 classes would be melee. I just play the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    disappointment.

enough with melee classes and specs already, we need more ranged classes.

Formerly known as Arafal

would not care in a slightest. I don't trust in failzard anymore, considering the quality of class development for last two expansions. Melees fit current failzard's class design philosophy (aka "here, get your three skills, now spam them by rolling your face on keyboard with having no need to plan ahead or anything" less is more bullshit) perfectly, so its only natural that there are more of them ahead. And of course melees will keep their ridiculous mongoloid bursts with no ramp-up and thousands of gap closers.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I would stop giving Blizzard money entirely, for one.

We just have to face the fact that ranged classes are boring AF.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think we are due a caster/ranged class since it's been all melee we had so far, bar mistweaver spec.

Why do you guys even care about a new class/expansion? We aren't even at the final tier yet of this expansion. I know legion is a crappy rng filled expansion but come on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You spelled Warlock wrong.

And yes, I get that you mean stepped on toes talking about armor type and trinkets, but frankly that's a silly idea since the more items shared across classes means the more options you have available to you.
    No, I'm talking about playstyle. For example, Monks were the mobile class and the dual-wielding agility tanks. Demon Hunters robbed them of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I would be quite upsettie.
    I would be annoyed, and then basically stick to Paladin?

*cough cough* More reason for Tinker
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Wow what a garbage post....

Probably the same way I reacted to the Monk and Demon Hunter reveals:

Huh.

I'd prefer a ranged, though. Discounting the classes that can do both, most dps classes are exclusively melee.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-07-16 at 09:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I would say: good. "Ranged dps" is a silly concept. No class should be strictly ranged, ever.
    to

I would say: good. "Melee dps" is a silly concept. No class should be strictly melee, ever.
    Your comment is, i don't know what to say that's why i changed it, what about this?

Should be mail class.

Void Ranger!

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd be like "whaat" and then move on.

Deleted
    I play melee myself and would be quite annoyed. There simply are less ranged specs and each ranged spec has been around since vanilla so it's boring for some now. Ranged needs a new class to inspire people to roll ranged again. Also having even more melee coming in, means more competition for raidspots.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    to

Your comment is, i don't know what to say that's why i changed it, what about this?
    Sorry, was that English?

if blizzard ever adds another dps class or specc to a newly introduced class, i sure hope it will be ranged. There are far more melee speccs in this game then ranged. Allthou its hard for me to understand what class this game miss. I think blizzard covered pretty much all types of range.. maybe except a ranged necromancer (thou there are some who would say UH DKs are pretty much a melee version of it).

But my hope and vote would be that Blizzard focus on ranged for a change and I would be quite disappointed if it turns out yet another melee.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, was that English?
    People without an argument always attack lol

Nothing these devs could do would surprise me. Except making a fun expansion maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    People without an argument always attack lol
    Yeah, I don't understand either, why do you do this?