Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    Stop trying to make high elves happen, it's never going to happen.
    Yeah, I can't fathom how they cannot see that, that boat sailed with TBC, they'd literally be a copy paste of blood elves with blue eyes, essentially giving them a horde race. High elves are highly unlikely to happen, like ever, they might be a popular choice but so were ogres for some horde players and we're not likely to get them either.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    High and Blood Elves? Political differences.

High/Blood and Night Elves? Cultural, religious and physical differences.
    Politicians are the reason we suffer in WoW
    damn you Tyranda
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Have you heard of the High Elves?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Yeah, I can't fathom how they cannot see that, that boat sailed with TBC, they'd literally be a copy paste of blood elves with blue eyes, essentially giving them a horde race. High elves are highly unlikely to happen, like ever, they might be a popular choice but so were ogres for some horde players and we're not likely to get them either.
    I think Ogres are still highly likely. After all, blizzard said they were originally going to put them in cataclysm.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    High Elves renamed themselves to Blood Elves after the Scourge killed tons of them.
    They used Mana Drain to survive and some didn't like it, so they left Quel'thalas and named themselves High Elf again.
    No, no, they didn't leave quel thalas, they would banned from lor themar

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Meh..you can now officially throw "Yeah same as demon hunters, right?" at anyone who knocks down some ludicrous ideas I guess? Apparently the next class will be Etherals, Tuskar, Vrykul, High Elves, Etherals, Ogres, Void elves and there will also be sub-races. And it is all legit because "Yeah same as demon hunters, right?"
    Vrykul, ogres, subraces and even tuskarr aren't too far out there. High elves are unlikely, ignoring population size as it's most irrelevant to gameplay, they're just not distinct enough from blood elves.

The closest thing to a playable high elf on the Alliance would be a half-elf subrace for humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Vrykul, ogres, subraces and even tuskarr aren't too far out there. High elves are unlikely, ignoring population size as it's most irrelevant to gameplay, they're just not distinct enough from blood elves.

The closest thing to a playable high elf on the Alliance would be a half-elf subrace for humans.
    Pandarens arent distinct at all, yet both factions have them.

Wish there was more High Elves living in Theramore :/

#GarroshDidNothingWrong

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Wish there was more High Elves living in Theramore :/

#GarroshDidNothingWrong
    wish all high elves were living in theramore

#GarroshDidNothingWrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

No one cares. I don't like to be Alliance to play a Worgen or a Dwarf but pretty sure I have to suck that up until the death of this franchise.

i get what you're saying, and maybe horde wouldnt be so bad now because i can hole up in dalaran and not have to go to the cesspool that is orgrimmar.

does silvermoon have updated portals? like is it a viable capitol now?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Pandarens arent distinct at all, yet both factions have them.
    It would really be really big lore justifications for blood elves accepting most of the remainder of the high elves. I could see the blood elves going neutral, but that would take away from the Horde and upset the balance between the number of races for each faction. You would have to make an Alliance race neutral as well.

On the subject of actual new playable races, at this point and time only two races make sense: arakkoa for the Alliance and ogres for the Horde. All these other races people suggest: naga, vrykul, ethereal...they don't have enough background on them (vrykul do, but that's another story). Arakkoa has lore that dates way back, same with ogres. Both of these races coincidentally were heavily touched upon in Chronicle, Vol. 2.

how do arakkoa make sense as alliance?
    they have always been neutral
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Broken vs the whole ones. Either side works for either side. And would def cause more faction vs faction stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Is nobody going to talk about that the OP is proposing not just regular "high elves" but "void-corrupted high elves" instead?

The normal argument for High Elves being added as a playable race put aside, how could you EVER implement a playable race so outlandish as void elves? That is equivalent to adding Fel Orcs as its own playable race.

From a game play stand point, the only justification for adding High Elves as a playable race to the Alliance is to cater to Alliance players who want to play as a white-skinned elf with blue or green eyes. Essentially just copy-pasting Blood Elves on the Alliance and call them "High" elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    People talking about Void Elves instead of talking about how prominent Ethereal are to the Void and to Alleria now, someone who will no doubt will be relevant going forward. Her teacher is a Ethereal, that is more important than talking about a class that won't happen, I'm just saaaaaying.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    Isn't the Light a big deal for the arakkoa? That's why they would make sense as Alliance. The friendly arakkoa also are shown to be on good terms with the draenei. It beats some of the ridiculous Alliance race ideas I've heard.

Deleted
    Flying Arrakoa for Alliance
    Broken Arrakoa for Horde
    Mogu for Alliance
    Pandaren for Horde
    Highelf for Alliance
    Amani for Horde.
    Oger for Horde
    Jinju for Alliance

Deleted
    But they didnt want to be "vampires"

"You think I do not know what I am? We sin'dorei were given a choice: our integrity or our well-being. As if that were any kind of choice at all. I chose my well-being. My wife chose her integrity."
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/st...r-pandaria-4#5

This is the big Different, this is the deep dig between Highelfes and Bloodelfes
    Last edited by mmocd8bd493a43; 2017-07-16 at 06:55 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    oh god, playable high elves and shadow hunter class exclusive for fucking elves again

2 awful things who could ever happen at the same time, someone punch my kidney