Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Exorsus dropped out of the race, see my post above.
    they did not what are you on about? they are going back to normal raid hours next week but they did compete up untill now.. they just lost

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    That makes no sense at all...
    If you can't get into P2 so easily, you would need MORE tries because you always need to get cleanly into P2 to even learn it.

The bigger reason for so many wipes is most likely that the boss was not possible for their gear before the nerf the night before the kill.
    Have you even done the Avatar fight? To get to P2 you just let him get 100 energy right away. You don't even need to kill the maiden to do that. Entering P2 with 100% hp or 60% hp on the boss makes little to no difference when you just want to practise that phase.

Deleted
    Casual Exorsus has 29 heroic Kiljaeden kills.

This is my point, read it again...
    If you can't push that easily into P2, you need more tries, so Avatar P2 tries are less than without that possibility. I think Method took over 800 wipes, without that they would have ended at more tries
    Dude, watch every guild attempting Avatar, all of them spent wipes just pushing into P2 to practice, check numbers requirements, set up requirements, set up platform with markers etc etc.. why would Method be any different. Why would they spend ages perfecting P1 and spend time doing the entire thing every pull just to get butt fucked in P2 when they could practice it beforehand and know what to expect? If the opportunity is there you use it.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    This is the part of the thread where salty teenagers throw endless shit at the clear winner because their tiny brain can't fathom that the outcome wasn't what they hoped for.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Can you link where the announced going casual? Like, where they ACTUALLY SAID IT? Because it was completely blown out of proportion after their GM said "we might consider going casual if pre-raid AP/legendary farm stats the same" which it didn't.
    No idea, don't care tbh, people are going on about them saying they'd go casual, I assumed they weren't total idiots.

All I'm saying, is no matter what they said prior, Exorsus wasn't going casual.

Dude, watch every guild attempting Avatar, all of them spent wipes just pushing into P2 to practice, check numbers requirements, set up requirements, set up platform with markers etc etc.. why would Method be any different. Why would they spend ages perfecting P1 and spend time doing the entire thing every pull just to get butt fucked in P2 when they could practice it beforehand and know what to expect? If the opportunity is there you use it.
    omg, is my English so bad? I mean it's not my native language but come on...
    I KNOW THAT.
    And I said it REDUCES the try amount when you have the possibility to skip P1...
    That concept is not that hard to understand, is it?

Exorsus dropped out of the world first race when they stopped raiding world first hours, they haven't been competing with Method for days now.
    Yeah, nice backpedaling /rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    This is the part of the thread where salty teenagers throw endless shit at the clear winner because their tiny brain can't fathom that the outcome wasn't what they hoped for.
    Usually it's Method fanboys who crawl out of the woodwork though. No matter that Exorsus got as many WF kills this tier, Method is ofc always the best guild no matter what :thinking:

What he is trying to say, is if they need 50 p2 attempts to learn it to kill it, they would have needed the same attempts skipping, or not skipping, to reach that.

So while the overall time needed to kill the boss, is less because you can skip to p2, but the overall wipe count, is roughly the same.

This is your source for Exorsus going casual. Fake news. The author of that website proudly posts in these threads, so you can thank him for the headache when you see him and his signature.

gg Method

characters ten
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    What he is trying to say, is if they need 50 p2 attempts to learn it to kill it, they would have needed the same attempts skipping, or not skipping, to reach that.

So while the overall time needed to kill the boss, is less because you can skip to p2, but the overall wipe count, is roughly the same.
    Thank you!
    But I think you need more than 50 if you can't skip P1 because you have to still count for P1 fails

Thank you!
    But I think you need more than 50 if you can't skip P1 because you have to still count for P1 fails
    Was just a random number for the example xD

Deleted
    GG method, finnaly KJ have been killed, waiting for kill vid

grats to Method, the best raiding guild in WoWs history

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Casual with equal raiding hours and number of splits, isn't really casual to me.
    The point is they've said they're doing it. They didn't seem to do it for most of ToS, but if they're going, Method has no competitors.

13:57 fight just see it on Sco stream

Deleted
    13:57 fight length, Sco just showed bigwigs on stream

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    grats to Method, the best raiding guild in WoWs history
    The best guilds were pre MoP