Sco called KJ the worst fight he has ever done

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    The best guilds were pre MoP
    you cant selectively handpick periods

gotta be from start to present

And so ScottMcMillan, aka Sco, proceeded to have a happy fulfilling life. He got everything a man could expect in this life. After so many world firsts, he retired and had an amazing career and family. And many many years later, on his deathbed, despite all this a single heavy sorrowful tear rolled down. On his dying breath he whispered: "I never beat Kungen."

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Sco called KJ the worst fight he has ever done
    He said it was one of the worst last bosses, not the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    grats to Method, the best raiding guild in WoWs history
    At this point, possibly.

It's just sad that they couldn't have stayed Alliance as they originally were.
    Ty for balanced racials and such Blizzard.

Deleted
    Gz Method, hard competition from Exorsus but in the end it wasn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Casual Exorsus has 29 heroic Kiljaeden kills.
    This needs emphasis.

soo after all this grind now they gotta start tryharding for the M+ tournament ?

This was easly the worst race in Legion. HM was so fast it was entertaining, Helya had ban drama, NH was great with 3 guild going toe-to-toe and SO MUCH drama, ToS was all-around bad. Method was a clear favorite and they showed it, first 7 bosses fell down way too fast and the other 2 took way too long to be exciting. Most of the discussion was about bugs, no good drama outside of that forced US guild shit nobody cared about.

At this point the worst case scenario is if Exorsus does go casual after such and exhausting and buggy raid that ended in a loss, Method might as well stream their raids if it happens, because even if other guilds steal their strat they still won't be good enough to beat them.

soo after all this grind now they gotta start tryharding for the M+ tournament ?
    Might as well. M+ is the future (Monetary prize wise for PvE from Blizzard themselves)

Deleted
    Well Sco just hinted that they might stream progress in the next race, depending on competition.

Sco is saying that officers and whole guild will discuss about streaming progress next tier

Sco just said they could stream next tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandit View Post
    Well Sco just hinted that they might stream progress in the next race, depending on competition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisar View Post
    Sco is saying that officers and whole guild will discuss about streaming progress next tier
    was inevitable

RIP Nagura and Sloot viewership during the race

Strwam might happen, Sco said they will think about it

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    And so ScottMcMillan, aka Sco, proceeded to have a happy fulfilling life. He got everything a man could expect in this life. After so many world firsts, he retired and had an amazing career and family. And many many years later, on his deathbed, despite all this a single heavy sorrowful tear rolled down. On his dying breath he whispered: "I never beat Kungen."
    Honest question, was Kungen ever seen as a great player, even when Nihilum was on top? I remember the consensus being that he was carried.

you cant selectively handpick periods

gotta be from start to present
    Say what? You said Method is the best guild in wow history. Then I assume you compare Method to all other guilds from Vanilla until now and rank them #1. I didn't agree and said pre MoP was better.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-07-16 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    The only way I see the WF race getting more exciting is if Method quits.
    People said this when Paragon dominated. Then Paragon died and method started dominating. If method would quit then it would be Exorsus dominating.

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Sco just said they could stream next tier.
    Tbh i think they would function better not streaming. More focus, plus less sharing tactics with opponents.

He also said it depended on what Exorsus was going to do. Obviously if they were to quit, there wouldn't be much competition and they might as well stream. If Exorsus sticks around and doesn't stream, I doubt Method will.