Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    They are top3 for over 10 years, obviously they are the best guild in wow history...
    Most consistent at top 3 I would say then. But that's just because they have an organisation to keep the guild together for such a long time. Constantly failing to get #1s also proves they are not the best.

Deleted
    there is no better guild than paragon in their prime and there never will be if u ask me

Hopefully Exorsus kills him soon(i'm betting on Thursday personally) and puts out couple of teams to compete in m+ competition. I feel like with actual money prize as motivtion and 5 ppl in party gap shouldn't be as big, other guilds and teams should also create a decent competition, but whatever team Fragnance/Gingi make will still be a heavy favorite.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpsta View Post
    there is no better guild than paragon in their prime and there never will be if u ask me
    Well, noone is.

I don't know why everyone is congratulating Method when World First Mythic Kil'jaeden clearly went to Kael'thas's advisor:
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=20064/thaladred-the-darkener

Dude is so OP he's expansions ahead soloing bosses and getting world first, smh method how the mighty have fallen

Deleted
    Gratz Method

kungen world first KJ 10 years ago LUL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No they didn't.
    some of exorsus main raiders stopped playing wow after NH afaik .

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Look at videos from other players from the same era.
    What's your point? That Kungen was an average player? Because that was my point too. The videos of him playing are not impressive, even if they're not awful. The same can't be said for Sco, even if he isn't the best player ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    They are top3 for over 10 years, obviously they are the best guild in wow history...
    No, yes they've been "up there" for the majority but when the best of the best were playing they weren't anywhere near world firsts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    the original KJ was killed by SK ...

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    No, yes they've been "up there" for the majority but when the best of the best were playing they weren't anywhere near world firsts.
    Uh, yes they were. They were actually world first legit Lady Vashj. The world second KJ on swp. Versus Paragon they got world second Ragnaros really close to Paragon's wf.
    They were top there contending for wf for a while, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    You know there is a consensus that Sco is getting carried right now. Kungen was just the face of Nihilum and a huge cunt.
    I wonder, who is the best tank in the best tank in the world right now? Or even close to being the best? Kungen was MT of worlds best guild for long time - you say he was carried. Sco is the MT of worlds best guild for long time - you say he is carried. Treckie appearently sucked, which didn't stop him from getting a few WFs. So who is good?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Most consistent at top 3 I would say then. But that's just because they have an organisation to keep the guild together for such a long time. Constantly failing to get #1s also proves they are not the best.
    Yes, 100% true. Dominating when there is no world class competition definitely doesn't show they're the "best guild in wow history". Not to sound like a cock or anything, grats on their kill nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Kungen was in SK Gaming?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Uh, yes they were. They were actually world first legit Lady Vashj. The world second KJ on swp. Versus Paragon they got world second Ragnaros really close to Paragon's wf.
    They were top there contending for wf for a while, yes.
    No they didn't, they were a week behind on Ragnaros which is a massive delay. "Contending" yet they got destroyed every time.

https://www.wowprogress.com/achievement/5803

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    I wonder, who is the best tank in the best tank in the world right now? Or even close to being the best? Kungen was MT of worlds best guild for long time - you say he was carried. Sco is the MT of worlds best guild for long time - you say he is carried. Treckie appearently sucked, which didn't stop him from getting a few WFs. So who is good?
    apparently lazel and sloot guys who never saw anything close to #1 lol

You people are hilarious. Every tier before the race ends it's constant shitting on Method, saying they're gonna blow it, then when they get world first it turns into "well exorsus is casual", "paragon was always better" "haha 1 guild race".

Just face it. Method is in a tier of guild of it's own. Given equal time invested, MAYBE paragon, nihilum or DnT would be better, but that's the thing. Time investment is the name of the game now, and they're the absolute best at making good use of their time.

TBH I'd pay good money to see one final race between those top guilds in their prime. Unfortunately that will probably never happen. World first raiding is a dying scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    The main difference is that back in the day, personal tank skill was not as important as it became when active mitigation became a thing. Back in TBC/Vanilla a tank was a healing sponge and little more. Which is why Kungen being an average player was a thing that was possible, whereas it isn't for either Treckie or Sco.

Did i miss an announcement about Limit? They are tumbling down the leaderboards.