Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by matejdiablo View Post
    gz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You really couldn't be bothered to type out the world "Congratulations"? Why even make the thread if you're that lazy?

im kinda disappointed, i expected KJ to survive till week 4 anyway congratulations are in order i guess

Can't say I'm surprised, but grats to them, I guess.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

the class balancing in that line up is amazing /s

Glad those Russian d-bags didn't get it this time. Someone should go visit them and check if they've been doping.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Glad those Russian d-bags didn't get it this time. Someone should go visit them and check if they've been doping.
    What's wrong with Exorsus lol?

I mean they are quite a well established guild and deserved the previous world firsts if you ask me.

I mean congratulations to Method. They did well especially with the amount of wipes and I was personally hoping it would be Exorsus.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-16 at 01:42 PM.

Gz Method, the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    So salty. They won both on Xavius and Gul'dan fair and square.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, grats to them, I guess.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the progression thread http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ression-Thread