so is Mythic KJ harder than Mythic Archimonde in HFC ?

new hardest WoW boss mechanically ?

Quote Originally Posted by otyknip View Post
    Do I miss something? I mean, gratz to Method, but werent they not even world 2nd in the last tier? Calm down with NO COMPETITION BEST EVER , etc etc, they lost the last tier, they won that tier, there is one more to go .. no need to get over the top.
    Uh no, because situation changed completely from NH. Method basically got the best people from Serenity which solved all their problems(which was lack of top dps players and why they got stuck on Augur) and they got more people from FS as well. They have a huge, flexible roster now AND if you're an English-speaking player that wants to compete for WF you literally have no other choice, so they'll always have new rectuits banging on their door. If anything, they will only get stronger with time and next race will be even worse.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-07-16 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so is Mythic KJ harder than Mythic Archimonde in HFC ?

new hardest WoW boss mechanically ?
    Sco said yes, long fight with many mechanics which are unforgiving... 1 failed meteor soak = wipe for example
    He said he didnt like the fight, just many mechanics which all wipe you

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    Sco said yes, long fight with many mechanics which are unforgiving... 1 failed meteor soak = wipe for example
    He said he didnt like the fight, just many mechanics which all wipe you
    That's nothing unusual, Goroth mythic is same. 1 failed meteor soak = wipe
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

was inevitable

RIP Nagura and Sloot viewership during the race
    Watching those two for even more than a day made me realize I have no interest in watching people wipe to the same boss 100 times even if it is Method or Exorsus.

That said congrats to the Method boys.

What's really funny is Method's world first M Archimonde kill was on this day two years ago.

that is more then enough to put them as #1 overall for WoW raiding, considering theres no other guild that can claim even that much for the whole 12 years period ..
    That's because there are almost no guilds that have been around for that long. Certainly not at the top level. Most consistent, sure. But best? No that depends how you define what makes a great raiding guild how much competition there is around etc etc. Most guilds who beat Method in the past are no longer around.

When all your competition quits, eventually you will become #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    That's nothing unusual, Goroth mythic is same. 1 failed meteor soak = wipe
    Except there does not happen anything else on Goroth at that time, you have 2 (3?) meteors at at a time and not 8+2 and it only happens like 5 times in the fight, not like 50

Tomb of SOAKgeras has finally been put to rest. Looking forward to Method's insight on ToS as a whole, now they they're done (And Exorsus also once they get the kill)

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    That's because there are almost no guilds that have been around for that long. Certainly not at the top level. Most consistent, sure. But best? No that depends how you define what makes a great raiding guild how much competition there is around etc etc. Most guilds who beat Method in the past are no longer around.

They got nearly all WFs in MoP, WoD and now Legion (ok, Legion only 2 out of 4)...
    And some before that

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Watching those two for even more than a day made me realize I have no interest in watching people wipe to the same boss 100 times even if it is Method or Exorsus.
    I agree, but it won't be the same. Even comparing Future to Alpha you can see a huge difference in quality of players, Alpha rarely had people die in P1, they mostly just couldn't push through dps check on 4th maiden shield and that pre-blade nerf which means the fight was harder in the first phase. A lot of Future's wipes are to the same crap and mostly just people making mistakes,you won't see so often if it's the top guild.

Looking forward to Method's insight on ToS as a whole
    I don't think it'll be positive, went to 3 different Method members streams and all had "didn't like the fight, just glad it's over" reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Inuyaki View Post
    They got nearly all WFs in MoP, WoD and now Legion (ok, Legion only 2 out of 4)...
    And some before that
    Paragon ranked higher than Method in MoP, even though they competed on different scale brackets. WoD they had 2/3 WFs "nearly all". Pre MoP they had almost nothing wf worthy and got consistently beaten by Paragon, SK gaming, ensidia/nihilum etc.

Don't get me wrong. Method is a great guild. But saying they are the best in wow history proves you know nothing about wow history and it's a bit disrespectful to those who actually were competing back then.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-07-16 at 02:35 PM.

Will Method take over the M+ Invitational now?

Seems like a pretty good melee-ranged balance this tier.

Bring 5 rogues, and whatever else you want.

But 5 rogues for all the hard bosses or fuck you.

And so Kil'Jaeden died the same exact day as Archimonde.
    Talk about cosmical coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Artamor View Post
    Will Method take over the M+ Invitational now?
    Considering how much they're involved with everything competitive in WoW i bet in additional to multiple teams from their main EU roster they'll try to get guilds from other regions under their tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Right, but that's clearly bullshit. I mean, like him or hate him (personally have not seen any of his stuff outside of kill videos) but he's not a bad player. Look at old Nihilum videos and the same is not at all as clear about Kungen.
    You all are comparing 2 very different eras of WoW and tanking in general. Pre & Post active mitigation for tanks. And yes it does matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAiGpOkPkg8

Even though it is a hatey video and yes Ted was plastered he made perfect sense of comparing previous tanks to todays.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post

Exactly, look at this, none of the guilds are still raiding afaik:

https://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier13

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    ez win
    I am so fucking glad the russians didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Exactly, look at this, none of the guilds are still raiding afaik:

https://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier13
    I said most guilds not all. If you count guilds change roster completely, it's even less. Same goes for Method though. Which kinda proves it's pointless to compare different times, yet alone claim something to be best in wow history.