Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    She DOES occasionally carry a purse...perhaps for the visit, she will - and mebbe insert a nice brick in it ;P
    And her Lady in Waiting and Princess Anne and Duchess Kate also. Be afraid...very afraid !

10+ Year Old Account
    'wwaaaaahhhh I aint gonna see you unless you like me'

Holy shit is this guy 5? Grow up you giant man child.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    "I dont think you know anything about Europe." high quality argumentation of actual discussion. (;

still waiting for a single youtube video of rightwing anti-obama protests in Europe and chaos caused by them , like recent leftie hamburg one.
    You clearly misread me, and you clearly cannot have a civil discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Or maybe, y'know, Obama wasn't flagrantly bad for the entire planet and actually gave a shit about things other than his image.
    "Obama wasn't flagrantly bad for the entire planet" tremendously subjective.
    I guess right wingers could argue that Obama was, but yet, they were probably of higher culture so didnt engage in violence or massive protests like lefties have been doing for the past 8 months all across the west.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    You clearly misread me, and you clearly cannot have a civil discussion.
    "wut now? Do you know how many of those are in Europe? DO you know how right wing even right wing Europeans get? then again...."

Ye i guess youre right, pretty hard to understand this message.

Still waiting for videos of right wing anti-obama protests in europe so we can compare trumps reaction to them and obamas, you know, to differentiate 2 presidents.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Obama wasn't flagrantly bad for the entire planet" tremendously subjective.
    I guess right wingers could argue that Obama was, but yet, they were probably of higher culture so didnt engage in violence or massive protests like lefties have been doing for the past 8 months all across the west.

- - - Updated - - -

"wut now? Do you know how many of those are in Europe? DO you know how right wing even right wing Europeans get? then again...."

Ye i guess youre right, pretty hard to understand this message.

Still waiting for right wing anti-obama protests in europe so we can compare trumps reaction to them and obamas, you know, to differentiate 2 presidents.
    There are not that many right wingers in Europe on the level of US. In fact most right wing in Europe would be considered center or center left in the US. Obama also came in after Bush who was very unpopular in Europe. I mean you could try to gain more understanding, but I guess that is asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    And her Lady in Waiting and Princess Anne and Duchess Kate also. Be afraid...very afraid !
    One can just imagine the conversations going on in the household. I bet, as the most junior royal, poor Kate is going to have to put up with him - everyone else is going to come down with explosive diarrhea or something !!

Man, it's sad when your President has such thin skin, that he cannot even take any criticism, and needs to be worshiped.

10+ Year Old Account
    So he wants a safe space?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    So he wants a safe space?
    Saudi Arabia is a safe space for him.

Hes not going to get a good reception here. People have made up their minds and unless his actions and rhetoric change, peoples feelings won't either.

The UK also isn't Saudi Arabia, people are allowed to protest here.

In short, its a wish Donny isn't going to get granted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is such a snowflake. Buck up buttercup, and grow a thicker skin.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    One can just imagine the conversations going on in the household. I bet, as the most junior royal, poor Kate is going to have to put up with him - everyone else is going to come down with explosive diarrhea or something !!
    AFAIK Donald T. once also gave rude comments on Kate. Ok, he was not President back then, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Hes not going to get a good reception here. People have made up their minds and unless his actions and rhetoric change, peoples feelings won't either.

The UK also isn't Saudi Arabia, people are allowed to protest here.

In short, its a wish Donny isn't going to get granted.
    thanks for explaining that your society is ideologically close minded, we in America have free speech and like some respect for political opponents.

- - - Updated - - -

There are not that many right wingers in Europe on the level of US. In fact most right wing in Europe would be considered center or center left in the US. Obama also came in after Bush who was very unpopular in Europe. I mean you could try to gain more understanding, but I guess that is asking too much.
    Ok got it, you guys in Europe can only respect people that share your political and cultural beliefs, everybody else should be shut down.
    Thank God we in America have 1st amendment and i would say total free speech.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    thanks for explaining that your society is ideologically close minded, we in America have free speech and like some respect for political opponents.
    So what ? UK's population is not entitled to find him incompetent ? And your 1st amendment is also active: they say he's not welcome. He can say otherwise, nobody stops him.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Ok got it, you guys in Europe can only respect people that share your political and cultural beliefs, everybody else should be shut down.
    Thank God we in America have 1st amendment and i would say total free speech.
    Ah, so you are willingly disregarding arguments after choosing to misread them to spam the same point you have spammed for your last couple of posts? BTW I am also American.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    So what ? UK's population is not entitled to find him incompetent ?
    1) not your business
    2) I believe parents teach their children to respect and try to understand people with other set of values and opinions, you in UK have removed this part of childhood i guess.

I guess its not about Trump even, more about him being a republican and pushing a republican conservative agenda, if it pisses off eu lefties - I am fine with that, tho they better grow up and learn some manners.

You missed the point. The UK has free speech too and that includes the right to protest.

Over here respect is earned. Duping idiots to vote for him isn't worthy of respect and nor are any other of his actions. Shill for him all you want but hes putting your country in reverse. People used to look to the USA for moral leadership, now they look to you for comedy material.

Also, talking about ideologically closed minded. Still scared of bogeymen Muslims?
    Last edited by Deja Thoris; 2017-07-16 at 04:57 PM.

Ah, so you are willingly disregarding arguments after choosing to misread them to spam the same point you have spammed for your last couple of posts? BTW I am also American.
    I got your point, i am just saying a simple truth, Trump is elected president of our nation, people of Europe imo should respect our choice ( as they respected Obama), even if they think trump is racist,misogynist and otehr labels they throw around 24/7.
    Its called basic politeness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got your point, i am just saying a simple truth, Trump is elected president of our nation, people of Europe imo should respect our choice ( as they respected Obama), even if they think trump is racist,misogynist and otehr labels they throw around 24/7.
    Its called basic politeness.
    They are allowed to protest with free speech though. Unless they are not allowed because you don't like free speech.

1) not your business
    2) I believe parents teach their children to respect and try to understand people with other set of values and opinions, you in UK have removed this part of childhood i guess.

I guess its not about Trump even, more about him being a republican and pushing a republican conservative agenda, if it pisses off eu lefties - I am fine with that, tho they better grow up and learn some manners.
    Is that why the US is the way it is now? Because papa UK failed to instill respect before we rebelled?