Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    got you? How do you mean? When you say got you, were you trying to bait me or other people on this forum?
    how dare you suggest he's not debating in good faith! buuurn heretic!

I am saying you dodging topics and labeling me anti-free speech while i dedicated 3 posts of explanation how I even support these stupid protests is beyond me.
    Not gonna respond to you anyway, your iq lvl is quite low and you dodge topics that dont fit your narrative, there are 3-4 other guys i can talk to.
    gl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Maybe left wingers are just less lazy than right wingers are.
    Fascist suck at revolutions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    I am saying you dodging topics and labeling me anti-free speech while i dedicated 3 posts of explanation how I even support these stupid protests is beyond me.
    Not gonna respond to you anyway, your iq lvl is quite low and you dodge topics that dont fit your narrative, there are 3-4 other guys i can talk to.
    gl.
    I am surprised there are 3 or 4 willing to do so. Also you post very ironically. I suggest working on the sub routines you got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh ye, its not because one political side if more violent than the other, they are just LAZY.

lol. ffs people.

if you dont want to punch people around/ burn flags/ block the roads = you are lazy.
    EPIC
    Clearly they are more politically motivated since they take the time and effort to go out and rally in support of their views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dmitro is a closet lefty clearly

Clearly they are more politically motivated since they take the time and effort to go out and rally in support of their views.
    its complimentary.

I would say the left is more close minded and close minded persons tend to do whatever is needed to push their ideology, for example ISIS ( as an extreme example ofcouse).

I am actually happy we on the right are peaceful and more open-minded in general, a good thing, and as I've said the more these people protest the more independents will lean right.

10+ Year Old Account
    This from the guy voted by the the people who rant about safe spaces . . .
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    its complimentary.

I would say the left is more close minded and close minded persons tend to do whatever is needed to push their ideology, for example ISIS ( as an extreme example ofcouse).

I am actually happy we on the right are peaceful and more open-minded in general, a good thing, and as I've said the more these people protest the more independents will lean right.
    Ha.
    Haha.

....hahahahahahahahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    its complimentary.

"The right is open minded", which is why the major civil rights victories of the past hundred and twenty years have been left wing causes. Right.

If said independent voters are voting purely by what they see on the television and not actually in terms of policy analysis then they're fucking idiots and deserve whatever horrific fate the Republican government has in store for them.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

"The right is open minded", which is why the major civil rights victories of the past hundred and twenty years have been left wing causes. Right.

If said independent voters are voting purely by what they see on the television and not actually in terms of policy analysis then they're fucking idiots and deserve whatever horrific fate the Republican government has in store for them.
    Maybe in the past the right was a little bit like the left today, especially the religious right I'd say. But today in America of 2017 my statement is true, dont you agree?

"If said independent voters are voting purely by what they see on the television" - its not a propaganda matter, rather sane and civil people dont want to associate with ghetto-style violence and ideological intolerance. How can you blame them for that?
    You know, I saw a survey at CNN that shows around 87% democrats thinking republicans are stupid and only 59% of republicans vice versa. Give me 5 mins I shall show you the link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in the past the right was a little bit like the left today, especially the religious right I'd say. But today in America of 2017 my statement is true, dont you agree?
    Not in the slightest. The right wing's philosophy is founded on the notion that inequality in society is a positive good, and always has been.

"If said independent voters are voting purely by what they see on the television" - its not a propaganda matter, rather sane and civil people dont want to associate with ghetto-style violence and ideological intolerance.
    You know, I saw a survey at CNN that shows around 87% democrats thinking republicans are stupid and only 59% of republicans vice versa. Give me 5 mins I shall show you the link.
    Which is, again, a value judgement based purely on spectacle and not actually on policy; making those voters stupid.

I don't particularly give a shit what CNN says, to be frank.

Actually, I am not sure why are we looking for street-level protests in this thread (other than for having been successfully derailed). The topic at hand is Trump's thin skin and his refusal to visit the UK. Well, the UK is not like Poland where the government was willing to bus in a cheering crowd for him. Instead, the Britons wrote a petition - the furthest you can get from a violent protest, I guess - to spare the Queen from meeting him.

Not in the slightest. The right wing's philosophy is founded on the notion that inequality in society is a positive good, and always has been.

Which is, again, a value judgement based purely on spectacle and not actually on policy; making those voters stupid.

I don't particularly give a shit what CNN says, to be frank.
    Wrong
    The left says "equality of outcome" the right says " equality of opportunity", I think our society needs to let less intelligent and weak people to fail in life while helping more talented to prosper, with ofcourse a fair playing field ( no racial,gender or other discriminations). The left wants to help poor people and stupid people. Which is morally right but not beneficial to the society overall and future generations imo.

"Which is, again, a value judgement based purely on spectacle and not actually on policy"

I vote republican cause I support their policies and they benefit me ( I am a middle income person), but more people vote democrat for "spectacle" reasons than they vote republicans : racial minorities,lgbtq, ideological liberals and so on. Remember protests "racist,sexist,anti-gay" , while not like " anti obamacare, anti welfare, doesnt support planned parenthood" and so on. People from both sides overwhelmingly vote on their beliefs, not on actual policies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Actually, I am not sure why are we looking for street-level protests in this thread (other than for having been successfully derailed). The topic at hand is Trump's thin skin and his refusal to visit the UK. Well, the UK is not like Poland where the government was willing to bus in a cheering crowd for him. Instead, the Britons wrote a petition - the furthest you can get from a violent protest, I guess - to spare the Queen from meeting him.
    That's because Trump is open minded, just like the rest of the current right in the US, well apart from the religious right, according to Dmitro.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrong
    The left says "equality of outcome" the right says " equality of opportunity", I think our society needs to let less intelligent and weak people to fail in life while helping more talented to prosper, with ofcourse a fair playing field ( no racial,gender or other discriminations). The left wants to help poor people and stupid people. Which is morally right but not beneficial to the society overall and future generations imo.
    Way to contradict yourself within a paragraph.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong
    No, they don't. Nothing the right wing says or does endorses equality of opportunity, and their policy goals constantly undermine any and all efforts to promote equal opportunity so that people actually can succeed on their merits. See the constant attacks against public education, for instance.

Poor people and stupid people being helped does not weaken society. Especially given that Social Darwinism is fictitious bullshit.

"Which is, again, a value judgement based purely on spectacle and not actually on policy"

I vote republican cause I support their policies and they benefit me ( I am a middle income person), but more people vote democrat for "spectacle" reasons than they vote republicans : racial minorities,lgbtq, ideological liberals and so on. Remember protests "racist,sexist,anti-gay" , while not like " anti obamacare, anti welfare, doesnt support planned parenthood" and so on. People from both sides overwhelmingly vote on their beliefs, not on actual policies.
    Voting for the party that isn't out to curtail your rights and discriminate against you is a 'spectacle' reason, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That's because Trump is open minded, just like the rest of the current right in the US, well apart from the religious right, according to Dmitro.

- - - Updated - - -

Way to contradict yourself within a paragraph.
    first you let me try, when they fail they suffer consequences, thats whatt i meant.

15+ Year Old Account
    first you let me try, when they fail they suffer consequences, thats whatt i meant.
    Name a right wing policy that leveled the playing field and gave poor people equal opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what about people born into poverty that are never given the chance to try because right wingers like yourself vote to cut any and all public assistance.

Wrong
    ahhhhh yeah you're all about that equal opportunity! unless you're poor or "stupid". I don't even need to add anything it's all there, set up, punch line. the jokes this guy has ooooweee.