Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "653 wipes on Kil'Jaeden"
    That's content right there.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Surprised to see they only have 1-2 artifact levels more than me, a semi-casual who's now at 4/9 heroic with no grinding going on between. I guess the whole "forced to do everything and play 24/7 to be competitive" thing is pure bullshit. Who would have guessed.
    You do realize they have 4-6 alts with nearly the same I lvl and ap right?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    congratulations

10+ Year Old Account
    Another world first with stacked druids and immunity classes to cheese mechanics. Surprising noone.

Deleted
    Surprised to see they only have 1-2 artifact levels more than me, a semi-casual who's now at 4/9 heroic with no grinding going on between. I guess the whole "forced to do everything and play 24/7 to be competitive" thing is pure bullshit. Who would have guessed.
    Every single raider of the main team in Method has 5 alts around same gear and AP level. Not only that, wiping on mythic bosses doesn't yield you any AP

Quote Originally Posted by rikudo View Post
    5 druids and 5 rogues

Bring the player not class, remember Blizzard?
    That applies to 99 percent of the player base. Regardless removing buffs is enough for that to be true. There will always be some imbalance.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

They complained it was numerically impossible, and yet they finally down it with no hotfixes to the fight. This is one of those situations where the answer was stop sucking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    member how that was like 8 years ago?

blizzard has said time and time again this exp that they want people to bring the class

it was also not because of class stacking that that philosophy was created
    but because of stuff like class specific buffs (arcane intelect, motw etc) or shaman totems, etc that made it an absolute requirement to have all of those classes even on regular raiding/etc let alone world first progress
    Somehow its always the class the lead developers play that gets overtuned.
    Riddle me that.

Quote Originally Posted by rikudo View Post
    5 druids and 5 rogues

Bring the player not class, remember Blizzard?
    Yeah that has never been a statement to the world first race, that is 100% viable for every guild not in the top 5~ though.

Method could have killed KJ with any class setup they wanted, they just might not have come in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Somehow its always the class the lead developers play that gets overtuned.
    Riddle me that.
    yes they all play one class

also im betting my left ball that they dont all play rogues, seeing as it took them half the expansion to fix even the most basic issues with the class

not to mention how rogues arent even overtuned like at all

it's just that cloak+cheat death+feint is broken for cutting edge progression

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    Congrats. Now please get good names for your toons/chars.
    Probably a bit hard when you main 6 characters each.

They have 5 characters like that. You probably have 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    You do realize they have 4-6 alts with nearly the same I lvl and ap right?
    lol its called account sharing.....

me and you do it, its bannable. just like selling runs and gear for real money. bannable. but hey if its part of something blizzard benefits from. A-OK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    5 rogues 5 druids, standard
    at least they are different rolls. tanks, heals, dps.

how about that rogue rogue rogue rogue rouge....hunter hunter hunter....setup

guess immunities are king this race.

look at all their other kills, not really a huge druid problem. they switch tank around a lot. even brewmaster :P
    just two things are consistent. immunity and rogues

Guess we all just need to L2P Rogues.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, remember the outrage when they annouced Concordance? Without it people would either no-life mythic+/wq until cap or just AP items would become totaly useless and we would have to sell it like junk until end of expac. Now AP items still have some use, but no one expect you to no-life this, even most hardcore guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol its called account sharing.....
    Yaaaaa, no it's not, it's called ez as fuck to do if you have the time to spare.

me and you do it, its bannable. just like selling runs and gear for real money. bannable. but hey if its part of something blizzard benefits from. A-OK
    I have 5 toons that are all 915-930ish I lvl, my main has concordance in all specs, and all of them have 56-58 points in their main spec, and working on a 6th toon that is currently 910 I lvl and nearly has concodance in 2 specs. And I'm casual, I don't even log in daily let alone raid more than extremely casually and not consistent at all on anything other than my main, they are very much not casual, they actually get paid to play and actually run multiple raids with different alts to gear them up. You don't know wtf you're talking about.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-16 at 08:53 PM.

My brain hurts just thinking about that many wipes. Well played.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

Well that came out retarded, but this site lags a bit sometimes so that's not what I was trying to get across, but rather that them and a lot of other top end guilds did a more casual raid schedule this tier for the mythic race and focused on gearing up from split pushes. So they spent less of their time in the race actually raiding mythic compared to last tier.

They also sped through their clear to KJ very quickly these last two weeks, so they had more time to focus and get in more pulls.
    that's not what happened method, exorsus and maybe some other guilds raided as hardcore as usual 12-14 hours a day for the past 3 weeks. they always do splits to gear up characters.

Yaaaaa, no it's not, it's called ez as fuck to do if you have the time to spare.

I have 5 toons that are all 915-930ish I lvl, my main has concordance in all specs, and all of them have 56-58 points in their main spec, and working on a 6th toon that is currently 910 I lvl and nearly has concodance in 2 specs. And I'm casual, I don't even log in daily let alone raid more than extremely casually and not consistent at all on anything other than my main, they are very much not casual, they actually get paid to play and actually run multiple raids with different alts to gear them up. You don't know wtf you're talking about.
    of course its easy they have been caught multiple times doing account sharing, account buying...etc etc

Because they changed the way artifact works this patch didn't you notice? all you need is 52, you don't grind ap anymore.

Lol, very balanced setup that they had going there. Gz I guess.