Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Yaaaaa, no it's not, it's called ez as fuck to do if you have the time to spare.

I have 5 toons that are all 915-930ish I lvl, my main has concordance in all specs, and all of them have 56-58 points in their main spec, and working on a 6th toon that is currently 910 I lvl and nearly has concodance in 2 specs. And I'm casual, I don't even log in daily let alone raid more than extremely casually and not consistent at all on anything other than my main, they are very much not casual, they actually get paid to play and actually run multiple raids with different alts to gear them up. You don't know wtf you're talking about.
    good for you, they spend half the time gearing toons since they split run everything and about 10hrs a day wiping on mythic bosses and that gives no ilvl or ap.

also i call your bullshit on casual with 58 on 5 toons, you play 5-6hrs a day every day and you know it. just because you might play less now doesnt mean you didnt before.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Over 1000 tries on the last two bosses is a new record for a world first.
    And yet I guarantee some fool will say ToS was an easy raid because it was cleared faster than Molten Core, or some such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by rikudo View Post
    5 druids and 5 rogues

Bring the player not class, remember Blizzard?
    lol. right.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    653 wipes?

Sanity is for the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    good for you, they spend half the time gearing toons since they split run everything and about 10hrs a day wiping on mythic bosses and that gives no ilvl or ap.

also i call your bullshit on casual with 58 on 5 toons, you play 5-6hrs a day every day and you know it. just because you might play less now doesnt mean you didnt before.
    First off I didn't say 58 on 5 toons I said 56-58, second you're obviously not a very experienced player sitting here trying to argue and all you come up with is "they must account share"! Method doesn't even raid every day outside of progress and that's done, was not even 3 weeks and afaik they didn't day raid this tier. You just don't know how to efficiently maximize your time spent in game, it is as a matter of fact possible now and has been for several weeks now to have more than a few ranks in concordance with just ap from weekly m+ chest, world quests, and order hall missions, none of that takes a whole lot of time to do, and you don't need to even play daily to do all of that without missing anything important really.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-16 at 11:04 PM.

Method doesn't even raid every day, in fact they didn't even day raid this tier
    U rly m8 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    U rly m8 ?
    Maybe try waiting when someone is obviously editing a post, they don't raid daily outside of progress. Leveling up toons doesn't take that long actually, nor does gearing them up to be raid ready when you have a guild of the best players in the world and a good system in place to minimize the amount of time it takes to do this.

You know what I'm just putting you people on ignore, you don't know what you're talking about a nd you're not worth talking to.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-16 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    And yet I guarantee some fool will say ToS was an easy raid because it was cleared faster than Molten Core, or some such nonsense.
    Hehe, this happens all the time.

People get their knowledge on raids from certain has-been streamers trying to hype the days they were active as "the epitome of this game's skill cap!" or some shit...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah congratz for something noone really cares about.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Hehe, this happens all the time.

People get their knowledge on raids from certain has-been streamers trying to hype the days they were active as "the epitome of this game's skill cap!" or some shit...
    You mean like the never-have-beens on this forum do all the time?

I'm not saying that this content is easy enough for any group of inexperienced gamers to steamroll through or some shit, but this game has evolved into something very formulaic.

I would imagine the amount of time and wipes it took for their KJ kill had something to do with bugs/overtuning though, but could be wrong.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-16 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Yeah congratz for something noone really cares about.

Well done.
    Why do you even play this game? i'm just curious....

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Proving EU is the Master Race once again.

You mean like the never-have-beens on this forum do all the time?

I'm not saying that this content is easy enough for any group of inexperienced gamers to steamroll through or some shit, but this game has evolved into something very formulaic.

I would imagine the amount of time and wipes it took for their KJ kill had something to do with bugs/overtuning though, but could be wrong.
    Never-have-beens counter more difficult encounters now than the "has-beens" did back then. Hell, LFR-players do.

Just saying. "Very formulaic"? Wtf? If you think that Method would've taken this long to kill a boss of MC Raggy-design, you're delusional to hilarious levels.

And unlike the has-beens that haven't been able to prove themselves since, the current top players tend to move their goalposts for "most difficult raid content" with each new tier as the tiers bring new challenges.

Never-have-beens counter more difficult encounters now than the "has-beens" did back then. Hell, LFR-players do.

Just saying. "Very formulaic"? Wtf? If you think that Method would've taken this long to kill a boss of MC Raggy-design, you're delusional to hilarious levels.

And unlike the has-beens that haven't been able to prove themselves since, the current top players tend to move their goalposts for "most difficult raid content" with each new tier as the tiers bring new challenges.
    First off, I didn't say anything about Ragnaros. Second the difficulty of a raid is not only the mechanics of the bosses in them.

First off, I didn't say anything about Ragnaros. Second the difficulty of a raid is not only the mechanics of the bosses in them.
    Orly? So what else makes raids difficult then? Let me guess... logistics? . Logistics during Legion have been quite the demanding factor for the world first raiders though.
    Method players are among the best, I'm inclined to believe them when they make statements along the lines of "this is the toughest boss we've ever faced".
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-07-17 at 12:10 AM.

Orly? So what else makes raids difficult then? Let me guess... logistics?
    Method players are among the best, I'm inclined to believe them when they make statements along the lines of "this is the toughest boss we've ever faced".
    Gearing up for them for one. You couldn't just mechanics your way through Vanilla raids, even without the bugs. It took a very long time just to gear your raid up.

And I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to argue with because I said none of the shit you are saying. Go away

Gearing up for them for one. You couldn't just mechanics your way through Vanilla raids, even without the bugs. It took a very long time just to gear your raid up.

And I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to argue with because I said none of the shit you are saying. Go away
    It doesn't take all that much time now that players know where to go and where things drop. Add to that the fact that players also know a whole lot more these days about class mechanics, and you're hilariously wrong. Was it challenging for its time? Sure thing. Is it challenging by today's metrics? Fuck no.

Normal retail raiders go to Private servers to raid on off nights "for the lols" for a reason.

You can go away, your song is delusional and old. Raiding has evolved, and whilst Legion's demanded quite a bit on the logistics side, the raid encounters are what offers the challenge. As it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holywraths View Post
    Why do you even play this game? i'm just curious....
    Are you one of those people that think raiding mythic is the only thing to do in this game? I'm just curious....

Why I play this game is irrelevant.

It doesn't take all that much time now that players know where to go and where things drop.
    Actually it does because the bosses only dropped 2 fucking items. And you had 40 fucking people. There wasn't a mechanical difficulty involved in clearing fucking Molten Core. It was 100% the sheer length of time it took to get gear that made it take so fucking long to clear, unless you were just in a bad guild, or on a bad realm with a low population or some shit then sure it might have taken you longer, but even for people that knew what the fuck they were doing then, and make no mistake there were definitely guilds full of very hardcore gamers back then too, it took months to clear that shit.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-17 at 12:20 AM.

Grats Method! It is sadface because the race doesnt exist anymore and so many top guilds gone. It is just not like before!