Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So?

Let them find work, let them provide for themselves. Not once did I say that anyone needed to give them a penny.
    why even take the bottom of the barrel when you can have better?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    why even take the bottom of the barrel when you can have better?
    Why should you be the one to decide? Why are you so concerned how others live their lives, so long as they are not hurting other people?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why should you be the one to decide? Why are you so concerned how others live their lives, so long as they are not hurting other people?
    have anything better than just some goo goo gah gah moralists gibberish
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Just because you think its "retarded" doesn't mean it is so. So what would be the downside of abolishing welfare really? Useless people wouldn't get money. Lets be generous here and say 75% of them would get their act together and would start working, 25% would become homeless. In reality there is far more than 75% of them who are just hacks, freeloaders, baby factories or other types of welfare leeches. In any case, they don't matter. In the past, 1 soldier could maybe passify 10 peasants at best. Now you could have one solder at drone controls to passify thousands. Imagine all the things you could do with the saved welfare money? We could cure cancer, settle Mars, become immortal even.

I'll simply state that our economies are based on consumption and unless you find a nazi state to be an ideal solution where we literally kill every so called "unproductive member" (this would include your grand parents they day they stopped working) those people need an income for our own interests, this requires thinking out of the box and this doesn't mean a plea to merely hand outs, probably need to point that out as your kind seem to be unable to think in anything but extremes. Since when you a problem within the system you deal with the problem, you solve it, you don't take a sledgehammer and slam it, since all that does is smash it into tiny bits that you have to clean up afterwards and serves no purpose anymore.

It's retarded because it lacks vision and requires one to be completely alien to how our economy and society works, this is me also simply speaking about the economic benefits, if we look at crime, education into higher education to further build on how our western economies is evolving and its needs.

I find it amusing that you are suggesting that by intentionally creating lost generations is going to help you get to another planet. All it will do is further decrease the number of people required for you to get to that point. Since so far all you talked about is removing things, nowhere did you speak about creating incentives and if you believe by simply making a bad situation worse things are all going to get better all i have left to say is, go on follow down that path and watch the rest of the world economies grow head and shoulders above you.

That's all i have to say on this since you'll most likely simply repeat some sort of silly american dream type of thing, where hard work alone will get you somewhere good and ignoring every other important factor in that fairy tale.

Well, I have my support of freedom, so I've got that going for me. I care just enough about others, to let them do whatever the fuck they want, so long as they are not harming others. You seem to care so much, that you want to take their freedoms away out of disdain and hatred.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You seem to care so much, that you want to take their freedoms away out of disdain and hatred.
    I don't care at all, cause they are refugees.

Their welfare dsnt serve your countires interest in any way in the slightest. Doing something just to have a morally good feeling in your testicles is geopolitically useless

How & where can I donate?

I don't care at all, cause they are refugees.

Their welfare dsnt serve your countires interest in any way in the slightest. Doing something just to have a morally good feeling in your testicles is geopolitically useless
    Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and stick with freedom on this one, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I'll simply state that our economies are based on consumption and unless you find a nazi state to be an ideal solution where we literally kill every so called "unproductive member" (this would include your grand parents they day they stopped working) those people need an income for our own interests, this requires thinking out of the box and this doesn't mean a plea to merely hand outs, probably need to point that out as your kind seem to be unable to think in anything but extremes. Since when you a problem within the system you deal with the problem, you solve it, you don't take a sledgehammer and slam it, since all that does is smash it into tiny bits that you have to clean up afterwards and serves no purpose anymore.

It's retarded because it lacks vision and requires one to be completely alien to how our economy and society works, this is me also simply speaking about the economic benefits, if we look at crime, education into higher education to further build on how our western economies is evolving and its needs.

I find it amusing that you are suggesting that by intentionally creating lost generations is going to help you get to another planet. All it will do is further decrease the number of people required for you to get to that point. Since so far all you talked about is removing things, nowhere did you speak about creating incentives and if you believe by simply making a bad situation worse things are all going to get better all i have left to say is, go on follow down that path and watch the rest of the world economies grow head and shoulders above you.

That's all i have to say on this since you'll most likely simply repeat some sort of silly american dream type of thing, where hard work alone will get you somewhere good and ignoring every other important factor in that fairy tale.
    Never mind the fact that most welfare, at least in the US, goes to corporations. Or is handed out because corporations refuse to pay a livable wage to employees so have to use public assistance just to get by.

Deleted
    We have been over this, they are currently hurting people.
    Even if you would prefer the Welfare state go away, until that happens, they are in fact hurting people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah yeah, that charming delusion that people are going in Europe to live in a dilapidated HLM building infested with crime with starvation levels ''handouts''.
    That is literally what is happening.
    Both because its still better, and more importantly because there is this group of people who lie to them.
    We call them people smugglers.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Even if you would prefer the Welfare state go away, until that happens, they are in fact hurting people.

- - - Updated - - -

Both because its still better, and more importantly because there is this group of people who lie to them.
    No, simply moving is not hurting anyone.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and stick with freedom on this one, thanks.
    handclap?

Foreign policy based on morals/principles is about as helpful to your countires future as religion/the cookies monster or any other imaginary things

And your exactly why I straight hate idealists. Cause people who base policy on morals/principles ten to do so at the expense of their national interest

refugees are usually a buncha of useless homeless people without a dime to their name
    IYO, what was the social status of migrants toward the USA between 1820 and 1914 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    How & where can I donate?
    You are going to donate in all likehood to fatten the cash flow of an astute businessmen catering to rabid racists.

7+ Year Old Account
    Who gets to say who the undesirables are?
    Data. Gather data on migrants and second and third generations to see which people commit more crimes, contribute as much or more in taxes than taken out. Use that data to see what type of migrants are more or less desirable.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-07-16 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Data. Gather data on first, second, third generation migrants to see which people commit more crimes, contribute as much or more in taxes than taken out. Use that data to see what type of migrants are more or less desirable.
    You seem to imagine that ''desirable migrants'' (IE, white (a dangerously narrow little club, considering that pretty much everyone except ''Anglo-Saxons'' was considered ''not really white'') ultra conservatives rich people, of the correct christian creed (orthodox and catholic were the target of vitriolic hatred) if possible with a passion for firearms) are legion. Hint : nope.

FTR, the United States have a close to 100% christian migration from South America and the usual suspects are STILL screaming like possessed.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-07-16 at 11:57 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You seem to imagine that ''desirable migrants'' (IE, white ultra conservatives rich people if possible with a passion for firearms) are legion. Hint : nope.

FTR, the United States have a close to 100% christian migration from South America and the usual suspects are STILL screaming like possessed.
    Nah I don't think white people are legion. I'm not sure where you got that from. If I had to choose a group that is "legion" I would say people from Asia. They are the global majority.

handclap?

Foreign policy based on morals/principles is about as helpful to your countires future as religion/the cookies monster or any other imaginary things

And your exactly why I straight hate idealists. Cause people who base policy on morals/principles ten to do so at the expense of their national interest
    I'd rather be an idealist, than a waffling hypocrite. Since you clearly have no problem limiting the freedoms of innocent people, don't complain when others choose to do the same to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Data. Gather data on migrants and second and third generations to see which people commit more crimes, contribute as much or more in taxes than taken out. Use that data to see what type of migrants are more or less desirable.
    Once again, if we are going to do such things, why not also do it for those already living in the country? Let's ban poor people from breeding. After all, poverty is a generational problem, wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Just because you think its "retarded" doesn't mean it is so. So what would be the downside of abolishing welfare really?
    People would die?

Useless people wouldn't get money.
    Why is the value of their lives predicated on the utility they provide to you personally?

Lets be generous here and say 75% of them would get their act together and would start working,
    1. I thought the white nationalist claim was that there weren't enough jobs. Is there or isn't there work?
    2. And if the jobs don't pay enough to live on?

25% would become homeless.
    As many as 21% of the US is on a government assistance program of some kind. So that's...67.5 million people. And you want to make 25%, or 16.9 million homeless. That would increase the homeless population of the country by 282%. And this is a good idea...WHY?

In reality there is far more than 75% of them who are just hacks, freeloaders, baby factories or other types of welfare leeches.
    Oh, so you want to increase homelessness even more. Whee!

In any case, they don't matter.
    They're human, aren't they? They matter.

In the past, 1 soldier could maybe passify 10 peasants at best. Now you could have one solder at drone controls to passify thousands. Imagine all the things you could do with the saved welfare money? We could cure cancer, settle Mars, become immortal even.
    Or, hear me out, or we could do all that stuff withOUT the fascist police state. Eh?
    Eh?

- - - Updated - - -

"How DARE you have a moral compass."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    [citation needed]

I'm sure you call them something else.

- - - Updated - - -

handclap?

Maybe you need to realize that the state exists to serve the people, and not the other way around.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again, if we are going to do such things, why not also do it for those already living in the country? Let's ban poor people from breeding. After all, poverty is a generational problem, wouldn't you agree?
    This thread is about migration. In the US once the person is born here they are automatically a citizen so there is no migration policy that can be applied. I think our policy is also logically consistent, for example the newborn of an illegal is not illegal, they never chose to violate the border.
    Last edited by PC2; 2017-07-17 at 12:42 AM.

Nah I don't think white people are legion. I'm not sure where you got that from. If I had to choose a group that is "legion" I would say people from Asia. They are the global majority.
    No, migrants. When people says ''I'm not against migrants, I'm for good migrants'' you notice rather quickly that they are for migrants that don't exist (for instance, who the f... would be acceptable for the alt-right ? They claim they hare for skilled migrants, but they hate Jews with psychosis levels as well as Indians with skilled visas. They also hate unskilled migrants from South America, claiming both they are leeches and that they took jobs. They hate non migrant Blacks too. They hate African and Arab migrants too. Who they would like ? A Welsh coal miner with 23 different handguns ? Nah, they would call him ''libural beta cuck''')