Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It might be fake but I liked it! Naga's ftw I'd reroll a naga in a heartbeat ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Lol! This is like one of those ironically bad videos. Like, it's MEANT to be satire and to let the audience know that you know that it's fake.

If it was released with you thinking that it actually fooled anyone, than I am legitimately embarrassed for you.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

"Illidan's Nagas"

10/10

It's a good fake, I will give you that, but fake nonetheless.

1. Illidan's nagas: Naga is plurral, so "Nagas" is 100% fake+ Why does it need to say "illidans" naga? why not just "naga" we didnt see "gallywix's goblins" or "Gilneans worgens"
    2.why does he keep covering the lens of the camera
    3. that "fury of the sea thing" with the thing after is soooo bullshit, literally just a blank blue background

this is legit the fakest thing ive seen, it has MSmovie maker effects
    the font isnt even the right font!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    It's a good fake, I will give you that, but fake nonetheless.
    good fake? really? no it isnt

10+ Year Old Account
    Going in expecting it to be fake, I liked it. Sure, finger over camera is really generic for faked video leaks, but the aesthetic feels like the old-school trailers from WotLK and Cata.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    typos aside... its about as genuine as trumps sons...

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    Going in expecting it to be fake, I liked it. Sure, finger over camera is really generic for faked video leaks, but the aesthetic feels like the old-school trailers from WotLK and Cata.
    except it is fake
    Naga is plurral, Nagas is broken english
    the font is wrong
    and the artifacting proves its made using wow model veiwer, legit those 2 "fake out" scenes at the end scream movie trailer and not wow trailer

all the wow stuff has had the stuff, then the name, and it ends, this suddenly has not 1, but 2 little bonus things after the expansion name?
    also it acts like a voljin spirit is such a huge big deal... no, no it isnt...

I agree with FelPlague, its not a good fake at all...
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10, It's like the person didn't even try.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    No. "Illidan's Nagas" instead of just "Naga" and the generic "finger over screen" makes it fake by default. A+ for the effort on the logo and Azshara model though.
    its not even an azshara model, its a naga modle with tentacles added then made black so you cant tell

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    this is the best evidence we've had so far that blizzard is working on Fury of the Sea internally
    no, actually no it isnt

10+ Year Old Account
    who that fuck wanna play as a naga really whats all the fuzz with the nagas . im gonna shot myself if we get nagas as playable race before ogres ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    Another thing to point out is that the naga in the vid still use the same wire-frame that they've had since vanilla. If blizz were to really make naga into a new race, it would be a completely new model with it's own unique wireframe and yes, it would have to be a type of naga that had feet.
    no, no it wouldent have to have feet, nor would it have to have a new model

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MORGATH99 View Post
    who that fuck wanna play as a naga really whats all the fuzz with the nagas . im gonna shot myself if we get nagas as playable race before ogres ffs
    like LOTS and LOTS of people?

7+ Year Old Account
    Step 1: Use already existing in-game assets to make a machinima that looks like an expansion preview.
    Step 2: Record with camcorder to make it look cheap
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit?

Seriously, any of the WOW youtubers that make machinima could make this in about 30 seconds. I've seen machinima WAY higher quality.

10+ Year Old Account
    nice try haha , but if we talk a bit of science 1 moon causes the sea level to rise and go low depending on the cycle of the moon, now we have Argus Hovering around Azertoh so i guess 2 Moons are a bit too much , lots of new area's will be revelaed with the cycle XD makes a bit sense hahaha , but im not ready for another Vashj'r ,,,

Cool school project.

Way to unprofessional for corporate standards though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Cool school project.

Way to unprofessional for corporate standards though.
    Yeah, like I said I've seen machinima of WAY higher quality. Also, if Blizzard were to put in "Illidan Nagas", they would be called "Illidari Naga".

I am a little disappointed with the logo. Speaking of which, there's been a severe lack of new logos this time around.

Lol, I love all the people screaming it's fake. Now I'm not here to say whether it is , or it isn't. But the quality does suggest that if it were real, it's a work in progress and is not supposed to be seen by the public .. yet. Can easily be an expansion , models look new and all. And face it , nagas are one of the most demanded races, I know a ton of people who want to play one. "Illidans Naga" is simply a placeholder name. Much like the drops won't be called "Kultiras Leveling Set".

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Blizzard would never introduce a playable race as "ILLIDAN'S Nagas."

It would just be Naga. Nagas is incorrect broken English and specifying which Naga wouldn't be necessary. Did Cataclysm call Worgen and Goblin's "Gilneas Worgen" and "Kezan Goblins?" No.