Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5 Druids, 5 Rogues. Half the raid made up of two classes. Blizzard with that great balance again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Somehow its always the class the lead developers play that gets overtuned.
    Riddle me that.
    You know that's been total bullshit since always right? Everyone thought Ghostcrawler played a mage thus they were OP forever when in reality he played a Holy Priest.

I don't get how people still believe this shit. As if multi million dollar game developers are so stupid that they balance the game in favor of what class they like to play the most.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It doesn't take all that much time now that players know where to go and where things drop. Add to that the fact that players also know a whole lot more these days about class mechanics, and you're hilariously wrong. Was it challenging for its time? Sure thing. Is it challenging by today's metrics? Fuck no.

Normal retail raiders go to Private servers to raid on off nights "for the lols" for a reason.

You can go away, your song is delusional and old. Raiding has evolved, and whilst Legion's demanded quite a bit on the logistics side, the raid encounters are what offers the challenge. As it should be.
    Damn man. You sound so bitter than you weren't around in the old days of WoW. I mean shit your forum sig and location combined with your posts are giving you away so easily. You act as if you're really threatened by people who don't like today's WoW. I don't know why you care what they think. And you don't have proof of how many subs WoW has right now so your sig is just a lie.

It's just weird to me. I see people who think MoP was the best time in WoW and I think it was the absolute worst. But the difference is I'm not constantly trying to debate with them to prove that I'm right.

this game consists of 12 classes and 35 specs

if you can balance every class/spec to be 100% equal in every fight/mechanic in the game send your application in get you a sweet job as the new class balance designer!

if you cant just stop

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm what is the skin of deepshades? Never saw it before

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    That's one diverse raid comp...

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Gearing up for them for one. You couldn't just mechanics your way through Vanilla raids, even without the bugs. It took a very long time just to gear your raid up.

And I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to argue with because I said none of the shit you are saying. Go away
    I am sorry but @Rorcanna is spot on the point and you missed it.. In this whole thread you just spew bullshit..

Time consuming is not hard by any metric, just overall spirit-breaking. If you still wish to farm resistance gear just quit the game, this mentality is long gone - I just wish the people who support it would have gone with it.

Yaaaaa, no it's not, it's called ez as fuck to do if you have the time to spare.

I have 5 toons that are all 915-930ish I lvl, my main has concordance in all specs, and all of them have 56-58 points in their main spec, and working on a 6th toon that is currently 910 I lvl and nearly has concodance in 2 specs. And I'm casual, I don't even log in daily let alone raid more than extremely casually and not consistent at all on anything other than my main, they are very much not casual, they actually get paid to play and actually run multiple raids with different alts to gear them up. You don't know wtf you're talking about.
    your so full of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted
    method would destroy any vanilla raid within less than a week, including the gearing process.
    theyre far more dedicated, organized and skilled than any guild was back then.

Deleted
    Listen , my statements here have been accurate and not opinion based, yours have not and I have nothing else to say to you.

https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...dan/Schedewind
    Meehh

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../13#metric=dps

You are nothing.
    Last edited by mmocc7bb15d74f; 2017-07-17 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelada View Post
    this game consists of 12 classes and 35 specs

if you can balance every class/spec to be 100% equal in every fight/mechanic in the game send your application in get you a sweet job as the new class balance designer!

if you cant just stop
    i could easily do a better job than blizzard.

but we know for a fact they don't want classes balanced, think about it if they just flip who does good DPS and who does bad DPS every tier, BAM content thousands and thousands of people will re-roll farm and grind on the new FoTM spec #content.

if they did a good job of balancing, people don't need to reroll, no re-grinding and farming everything all over again = less content.

remember after WoD where everyone complained there was no content, blizzard made legion, the game where the grinding just never ends #content.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaliah View Post
    Hmm what is the skin of deepshades? Never saw it before
    Botani Camouflage.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    i could easily do a better job than blizzard.

but we know for a fact they don't want classes balanced, think about it if they just flip who does good DPS and who does bad DPS every tier, BAM content thousands and thousands of people will re-roll farm and grind on the new FoTM spec #content.

if they did a good job of balancing, people don't need to reroll, no re-grinding and farming everything all over again = less content.

remember after WoD where everyone complained there was no content, blizzard made legion, the game where the grinding just never ends #content.
    since you can "easily do a better job than blizzard" make your new MMO take their player base become a billionaire, everyone talks about how easy it is to be better than them but yet they still sit on their throne

I have 5 toons that are all 915-930ish I lvl, my main has concordance in all specs, and all of them have 56-58 points in their main spec, and working on a 6th toon that is currently 910 I lvl and nearly has concodance in 2 specs. And I'm casual, I don't even log in daily let alone raid more than extremely casually and not consistent at all on anything other than my main, they are very much not casual, they actually get paid to play and actually run multiple raids with different alts to gear them up. You don't know wtf you're talking about.
    Check that out, my bullshit detector is going off from there.
    The future belongs not to those who wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    Yeah congratz for something noone really cares about.

Well done.
    You really showed us how little you care with this passiv aggressive post of yours

Deleted
    anyone knows which way they cheated this time?

Congratulations Method!

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Surprised to see they only have 1-2 artifact levels more than me, a semi-casual who's now at 4/9 heroic with no grinding going on between. I guess the whole "forced to do everything and play 24/7 to be competitive" thing is pure bullshit. Who would have guessed.
    Considering that at that level 1-2 points is 3-6 billion artifact power it is actually quite a lot.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckers View Post
    I am sorry but @Rorcanna is spot on the point and you missed it.. In this whole thread you just spew bullshit..

Time consuming is not hard by any metric, just overall spirit-breaking. If you still wish to farm resistance gear just quit the game, this mentality is long gone - I just wish the people who support it would have gone with it.
    He's not spot on, first off he was ignoring points I was actually making and making ridiculous assumptions about what he thinks I think and overlooking everything I said even though I was just laying out facts about what the game was like and not giving my opinion at all.

The main problem is that yourself, him and others on this forum seem to fail at reading comprehension and the English language. I never said that Vanilla raid bosses were harder or something like that, but you keep repeating about how bosses today are harder and then when someone brings up how the game was otherwise difficulty you foam at the mouth about how the game had no difficulty to at all because it required no skillz!

And what that means is that you are quite pathetic to have some need to force your opinion about the game down other people's throats in this manner, and also that you do not comprehend basic English. I broke this down very simply to you people already. And it does not matter if you agree or not I am correct and what I am talking about is not open to debate, I am only talking facts here. I never gave my opinion about the game.

The first think you need to get through your skull is that the simple word difficult does not mean "requires skill" the simple definition is something requiring effort or skill. Climbing fucking Mount Everest does not require you to be a skilled survivalist or climber by any means, anyone can join an expedition and do that these days, but it is something that requires a lot of fucking effort and isn't easy to do.

You and that fool aren't even arguing about things that were even brought up here by other people, you're just straight up talking right out of your ass about things you clearly didn't even experience yourself. And not only that you are talking down to people that are more experienced than you with the current game as well as the past and that makes you look even more foolish. That fool didn't make it past Mythic Krosus in Nighthold, I was on Gul'dan before TOS launched.

But somehow this less skilled and experienced player who fails to understand basic English does not only know more about the game he has less experience playing, he can read people's minds too?

He's a bottom tier Mythic Raider arguing straight out of his ass. It's beyond stupid. Y'all young and inexperienced gamers who think you don't look incredibly foolish right now because this realm is full of Cata/MOP babies just like you that think they're playing a more difficult game on the whole than any of us ever played before.

You're damn right I think the game on the whole is easier now, because it fucking is. In previous iterations of this game it was never even possible to outgear the content you were trying to clear while it was still the cutting edge content of the game. That's the norm now. In previous interations of the game you couldn't bring whatever class comp you wanted. I'm not sitting here presenting my opinion as a player that hasn't even played this entire game since day 1 as a fact though, and the thing is the complexity of the boss mechanics isn't the only thing in this game, there's more to this game than just those bosses and you can't just put them in a bubble outside of the rest of the game and measure which is harder than the other without the context of the rest of the game, it doesn't work that way.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-17 at 06:39 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial476 View Post
    Check that out, my bullshit detector is going off from there.
    Actually almost the same for me. Even though I raid with my main (pretty casual still though right now) I still have 3 910+ Alts and almost every other class beside my not 110 warlock and my freshly dinged Monk at 900~ with almost no time spent. Three Alts having Concordance.

Gearing is easy as fuck right now. Doesn't cost any time at all. You just have to play efficient. AFK'ing in Dalaran is not efficient for example.

could people stop with the class stacking shit.

It has always existed and will always exist. Blizzard themselves have taken back the "bring the player not the class", like publicly they said that was wrong.

For the cutting edge and bosses like KJ it comes to a rather simple equation:

you need dps classes that are top dps, have good mobility and great personal CDs and utility.

You can then easily work out why in melee rogues are top, in distance you have hunters and moonkins (innervate).

The boss will most likely be nerfed a lot in order for it to be doable by a non stacking raid comp that has the required gear and skill.