Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since I have mained a lock since the beginning, I prob would log off somewhere warlocky...TBH, prob in whatever raid we kill Sargeras....I would kneel down beside my dark lord and mourn him eternally....
    Last edited by Deimosphobos; 2017-07-17 at 05:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimosphobos View Post
    Since have mained a lock since the beginning, I prob would log off somewhere warlocky...TBH, prob in whatever raid we kill Sargeras in mourning my dark lord eternally...
    The smoking Rock strummed with the yellow sound but didn't care vetting worm's melted prayer liquor.

Would go to the starting point of NE. Walk slowly and remember how long and bumpy road it has been. NE druid was my first ever character created in this game. He doesnt exist anymore sadly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Either Dalaran or my class hall.. Because why would I care?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I already answered this very question a few years ago.
    My first character, an undead warlock, came from the Shadow Grave, a crypt south from Deathnell. This was before the old world revamp. I would go back into that Grave as to me it still holds some sentimental value - I see it as sort of a gateway between the real world and Warcraft universe :P
    That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Somewhere in Northrend, most likely in Crystalsong Forest
    Whoa, out of all the gorgeous places in Northrend I wouldn't expect someone to choose CF over Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hills, Storm Peaks etc. But fair enough. ;-)

On-Topic: I'd log off one of my characters in Moakai Harbor in Dragonblight and also somewhere in The Howling Fjord. :-) I loved WoTLK so much at the time and feel like that'd be a nice symbolic place for my characters to "rest/retire".
    Last edited by Kynario; 2017-07-17 at 05:39 AM.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Deleted
    That doesn't really matter.
    where i park my character, i park it... as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiklis View Post
    Force close falling off Teldrassil
    I LOL'd.

Between subscription breaks, I prefer the farm with a field of golden lotus.

This thread made me sad.

But I would bring all my toons back to their starting zones or player houses if they ever get implemented.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.

Northshire Abbey, end where it started.

Depends on the toon for me I guess:

Druid has already been retired since Cata, just enjoying life at Darnassus educating the next generation of kitty druids in fire cat usage.

Pally would probably retire back home to SW finally after a long crusade to rid the world of danger (on many different occasions) and reunite with loved ones and family.

Rogue, either a quiet life on the farm in Pandaria or retiring back to his manor full of gold and other riches. Haven't quite decided, maybe a mixture of both

DH would be on the bridge of his starship Enterprise with his fellow DHs to rid the rest of the universe of demons and have adventures into the unknown.

Warlock would probably stay on his newly claimed legion planet while dabbling in the dark arts further. Void corruption level unknown.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Likely in SW or Dal, screaming and yelling random shit as the timer counts down with loads of other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will have my pandaren monk turned into an action figure where she will continue sharing adventures with me in other games.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    there used to be this out-of-bounds place myself and a girlfriend at the time would go, just on the border of Swamp of Sorrows & Redridge mountains...back in 2005 it felt neat to go look at the moon there, just the two of us....i think that will be where i go, i will put my main to "sleep", type /played, screenshot it and log off with a MASSIVE heavy heart and great memories that span over a decade!

i already did that with my two "mains" a long time ago

my female undead mage was my first char, crawling out of her tomb on day one, so thats where i went
    i walked all the way through the graveyard, down the stairs and to the exact spot you started back then.

i remember crying while i was walking there, remembering all the years of joy

and then a few years later, i did the same thing with my female nightelf druid, my main from the second half of my wow-life

walked through the NE starting zone, listening to that wonderful music one last time, logged out at the exact place where it all started.

i was crying then too....

does it matter where to logout if game is getting shutdown

StormPeaks Loken's throne
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably the top 10 guild raiders trying to down Mythic KJ almost near 10% and wiped. Hello spirit world forever!

When Blizzard pulls the plug, I'm pretty sure, I'm not playing anymore and have probably no idea where I left them. I'm guessing at the hub city of the expansion when I faded out of the game.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Farm in valley of the four winds.
    Not the farm, but definitely in the Valley or the Jade Forest at the Temple.

-In front of AQ gong.