Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Character customisation overall is really lacking. Blizz could make an expansion major feature out of it. They should really tryhard for 2018 since Crowfall/Camelot Unchained/some others may really give them run for their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why not this and Naga race?
    because...

Lore reason: the only naga to ever be considered "kind" toward the players are the coilskar, and they're under illidans control and very few in number, not enough to facilitate having them as a playable race (like high elves)

Tech reason: it'd be really hard to figure out how to model armor for their forms. they wouldnt be able to show or pants at all, and it'd be kind of a mess.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Soo.. more teasing.

Tease me DX12 for Wow come on Blizz!

It wouldn't be hard at all. I managed to port the customizations on the draeneis in like... Two ? Three seconds ? They surely can do it in less.
    But obviously, just like the brown orcs, we won't see it happen.
    (i'd post a pic if I could)

I wish they remade female draenei eyes. They are just too big. Even though i play only as a male draenei, i would like to see females look like this.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    I wish they remade female draenei eyes. They are just too big. Even though i play only as a male draenei, i would like to see females look like this.
    Horns and hair like that would be kick ass! That way, the women look more like amazones!

Quote Originally Posted by Punished Snake View Post
    It wouldn't be hard at all. I managed to port the customizations on the draeneis in like... Two ? Three seconds ? They surely can do it in less.
    But obviously, just like the brown orcs, we won't see it happen.
    (i'd post a pic if I could)
    I think the big reason why we haven't seen brown orcs is that they want these kinds of things to be unlocked. They've said in Q&As in the past they didn't want to just throw them into the game, so that's something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    I think the big reason why we haven't seen brown orcs is that they want these kinds of things to be unlocked. They've said in Q&As in the past they didn't want to just throw them into the game, so that's something.
    It's still a bit sad to see all of these skins wasted, lost in the void of older expansions. I'm pretty sure no one cares about WoD anymore, yet these useless brown orcs NPC remain.
    Well, one can hope.

They're how Draenei should look The horns look amazing. People hate change though and wouldn't let Blizzard go all out on the new models. I hope they add all of these as customisation options, I bet they'd be more popular than the current original ones.

Some of those look really cool! That'd be great to have those options.
    Remember, BLIZ has been asked many times for more customization options.
    Their response has always been: "We'd REALLY like to do that some day."
    But finding the time and the resources has probably been a challenge.
    So we can hope on these.

That's awesome stuff. And a strong hint that 8.0 will bring more customization options. Potentially sub-races too, as there's new skin color options. Here's hoping!

10+ Year Old Account
    If this becomes part of draenei customization I'll be making my paladin into a female waggle before Blizz has time to say "But wait, there's more!"
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Remember, you can't smoke coffee because you don't have that special kind of applesauce that you can put on squirrels without bothering them.

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Those are not tattoos.. they're ornamental jewelry - just like the ones on the tail
    Don't think so, it wouldn't make a sense. I meant the things on their bodies.

Amazing new customization options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Don't think so, it wouldn't make a sense. I meant the things on their bodies.
    Yeah but golden tattoo's... with beveled edges? They look like jewelry to me...

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Yeah but golden tattoo's... with beveled edges? They look like jewelry to me...
    We will have to wait and see then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just hope this is the start of more customisation for all races!

I dont think we'll get the tatoos and golden eyes, but I would welcome a Tentacleless Beard anytimes (and new horn/hairstyle).

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The skins and tats I don't care about, but some of those Hairstyles/Facialhair/Horn combinations are awesome.