Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Thats the point of mythic difficulty. Go back to heroic if your raid can't handle it. Or add Super-Mythic difficulty where average mythic guilds needs are not taken into account.
    WoW, and all MMORPG's _AND_ standard RPG's are the same in that regard: there are no set difficulties!
    You get better loot -> you kill monsters more and more easily. THATS THE POINT!

If you want a standard difficulty, go and play some arcade games or shooters, but leave us RPG-fans alone, thanks.

Deleted
    Thats the point of mythic difficulty. Go back to heroic if your raid can't handle it. Or add Super-Mythic difficulty where average mythic guilds needs are not taken into account.
    They always nerf the bosses when like 5-10 guilds max. Have killed them. Obviously the point of mythic is not to let only some hundred people kill the boss. At start they challenge the very best but later they nerf it for less HC too, which is clever tbh.

Deleted
    That was absolutely not the point of my remark. I was just saying that if Blizzard wants a thousand ish guilds to complete Cutting edge Tos (as they do in pretty much everty tier), the boss might need more than just number tuning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draggosh View Post
    That was absolutely not the point of my remark. I was just saying that if Blizzard wants a thousand ish guilds to complete Cutting edge Tos (as they do in pretty much everty tier), the boss might need more than just number tuning.
    I agree with you, they'll probably change more than "number tuning"... But not now... They'll wait a couple more resets (in terms of gear/iLevel) and see how people perform. And if the boss continues really hard, they will lower the difficulty of some mechanics.

They'll not do the same "mistake" of Vanilla, when a really low % killed the last bosses.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

It's 16-40 Moscow time now, Exorsus is inside the raid, so all the talking about cutting hours because people have to work doesn't seem to be true. Idk when they started though.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    It's 16-40 Moscow time now, Exorsus is inside the raid, so all the talking about cutting hours because people have to work doesn't seem to be true. Idk when they started though.
    "Yo, I just made an observation that clearly does not enable me to draw a conclusion. I know that my observation is not sufficient. I still draw the conclusion LOL"

Way to be a troll.

Deleted
    I never understood non-competitive stalkers observating top guilds all the time

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    I never understood non-competitive stalkers observating top guilds all the time
    I play on the same server, but sure.

Deleted
    I am no fan on a guild in particular, but what is admirable about Method is plain consistency.

We had a lot of good guilds that performed well, meaning top 5, during the last 3/4 expansions. But they struggled to survive: Envy, Blood Legion, From Scratch lately.

Since the game has change so much in the last ten years I believe it is pointless to compare method today with guilds 10 years ago, as it is pointless to argue about ''Would Maradonna beat Messi''.
    If best means being on a very regular basis at the top 1-2-3 and get WF once in a while then yeah, Method is the best. As Paragon were the best 5 years ago. Best actually kinda depend on the timeline.

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly defeat the Fallen Avatar! US Second!

Deleted
    What's wrong with having work days of 7-15 like I do
    Anyway, it's a fucking hardcore wow guild, some of them have work, some of them have not, way to make a big deal.

what an interesting tier we had this time. We saw large amount of alt/main mix runs and class stacking. GZ to Method!

Tomb of Sargeras cleared by Memento, apparently Kil'jaeden did nothing wrong so there was no reason to kill him, 8/8 World #2

[QUOTE=Awarth;46542803]
    Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post

There are multiple ways to present facts. Fact is that Method was consistently in the top 3 since TBC. You claimed that the fact that they didn't have a relevant WF since MoP meant that they weren't relevant before. That's a false claim, all I'm saying, even if it's backed up by your facts. Or are you trying to imply that Paragon weren't relevant to the race during BRF and HFC because they didn't win? (Just as an example) Because honestly, that would be a damn stupid statement.
    Fact is, just because they didn't win doesn't mean that they weren't relevant to the race. Maybe not as important as Nihilum or Ensidia, but far more consistent in their performance in turn.
    Tbc : Nihilum, overrated, dnt, method, last resort. You're right, m8.

Deleted
    Still better than Limit or Invective!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    They were not even remotely close on Ragnaros, Paragon killed it unnerfed, and they still needed a reset to kill it.

- - - Updated - - -

The only nerfs that will happen are a small HP nerf like 5%, definitely not 15-20%, that would put the encounter barely ahead of a 30M HC scaling. Doubt reflection adds, armageddon, singularities will be affected, as they are the core mechanic of the fight which you need to handle. Bursting flame and dreadflame might be retuned to overlap a bit less, but other than that, I don't think anything will be changed about it.
    Rag was a completely crazy fight before that nerf. It's probably the hardest secret phase they've done and that was tacked onto a fight that was already hard in P1-P3. Your intermission add split damage had to be perfect. DK grips could save you but you were literally fighting to the last second before they hit the hammer. The secondary adds in 2nd intermission had tons of health and had to basically be dead by the time he came back up (you would do shenanigans like knocking small adds back, gripping them, etc just to extend that phase). Then you had a nutso dps check in P3 to beat the 3rd meteor cast. And then P4 you basically killed Rag just as you ran out of space IF your fire cleaners played perfect.

The fact that he was still a hard boss post nerf I think tells you how hard that boss was before.

Quote Originally Posted by jon234 View Post
    That site is remotely accurate. not
    Thanks for proving you have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. This site was WoWProgress before WoWProgress existed. Did you even raid in TBC? Every post you make points to a resounding "No.". This website was the most accurate progression tracking site for its time. Anyone who was anyone in TBC/Early Wrath can attest to this. Stop talking, you're just embarrassing yourself in front of people that actually have a clue.

You got completely shut down here dude. Take the L and go on with your life. You were wrong. It happens to all of us. Stop trying to prove something nobody actually gives a shit about.
    Last edited by Kakera; 2017-07-17 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Still better than Limit or Invective!
    That's a pretty easy feat when one is full of morons who stream banworthy runs for the entire world to see and the other is just full of morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Thanks for proving you have absolutely 0 idea what you're talking about. This site was WoWProgress before WoWProgress existed. Did you even raid in TBC? Every post you make points to a resounding "No.". This website was the most accurate progression tracking site for its time. Anyone who was anyone in TBC/Early Wrath can attest to this. Stop talking, you're just embarrassing yourself in front of people that actually have a clue.

You got completely shut down here dude. Take the L and go on with your life. You were wrong. It happens to all of us. Stop trying to prove something nobody actually gives a shit about.
    You sir, I like you. Now do the same to the rest of this thread

KJ is only available in EU and Asian servers. The US just needs 8/8