Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you live up to all the standards and laws within your country?
    Sure do, I pay taxes, I respect a persons right to practice whatever religion they do, unless they shove it in my face or aim to cause harm into others, I follow the law of the land and not laws made up be religious text, and I contribute to growth of the marketplace
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I don't condone violence in how this is handled, but as European governments keeps doing nothing to stop this invading force from entering, violence from the people of europe will grow stronger, it's just a matter of time.
    Agreed.

The disturbing thing is that Europe, sandwiched in between anti-western and hostile entities like Russia (just partly hostile), Turkey (very hostile of the west) and Arabia/NA, has neither the immigration policies of Australia or the military of the US to deal with the numerous threats in our vicinity.

It's a strange situation.. we're much more exposed to military threats than the US, and we are much more exposed to perpetual, hostile immigration than the Australians are. And yet, we have taken next to no security measures so far regarding border patrols or anything.

So yeah, here's one disillusioned old social-democrat that, for once, hope the outer right wing gets some serious power in Europe.
    They shouldn't be the sole holder of power, but in a position where they cannot be ignored. The Mainstream, softcore middle politicians have failed.
    I damn the center-politicians to hell for their failure, forcing guys like me who is not blind to the threat of Islam, to go to the far right.

As for the Italians.. they were all fine and comfortable back when Northern Europe would adsorb these migrants. Now they're sorry, but honestly I don't feel like giving them a hand. They should have enforced borders and implemented an Australian/Hungarian policy years ago, but instead they just funneled the islamists to northern Europe until that was no longer an option... good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    Are you perfect, or are you just demanding perfection from others to justify your will upon them?
    That's exactly the point, I'm not perfect. I break laws all the time. Unlike you, I have no real desire to constantly force my will upon others, especially those who are not causing any harm.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure do, I pay taxes, I respect a persons right to practice whatever religion they do, unless they shove it in my face or aim to cause harm into others, I follow the law of the land and not laws made up be religious text, and I contribute to growth of the marketplace
    If you are an adult, then you almost certainly break laws every single day. Either you drive too fast, cross the street outside of a crosswalk, or any number of other things that will transgress upon those laws of the land.

Deleted
    That's exactly the point, I'm not perfect. I break laws all the time. Unlike you, I have no real desire to constantly force my will upon others, especially those who are not causing any harm.
    And in Backwardsland, you might be right. Here in reality you're a confused individual who keeps spinning like a dime within a single paragraph.

10+ Year Old Account

If you are an adult, then you almost certainly break laws every single day.
    Nope.

Either you drive too fast,
    I don't drive

cross the street outside of a crosswalk,
    My place of work follows a footpath and no road crossing since I go under a bridge

or any number of other things that will transgress upon those laws of the land.
    Oh no, I think I forgot to flush twice in the public restroom :O
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    What a bastard you are. How you daaaaare?

Deleted
    If I would try to cross border with Russia, I would be shot dead, on sight.
    So take out your head of your butt, they are not only illegally crossing border but now, they are invading Europe so any means necessary should be taken to prevent that, or millions will suffer as Europe would rather collapse under it's own new weight than "take care" of them.

However, this migration could be handled easily and in a matter of days, if only those retarded itallians and their mafia fueled by this migration would be put in their place.

Simply EU, as a whole should negotiate with countries like Marocco/Libya/Algieria/Tunisia, whatever that every "fished out" immigrant would be brought to their shore and we would pay them, let's say 1k Euros for each and every one, and they can do anything with them thereafter. And voila, suddenly after transport of transport brought again to Africa this route would dry out.

But this "lack of action" implies that higher "elites" are linked to this migration in some way, preventing common sense actions.

And in Backwardsland, you might be right. Here in reality you're a confused individual who keeps spinning like a dime within a single paragraph.
    What am I confused about, and what stance am I spinning on?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

I don't drive

My place of work follows a footpath and no road crossing since I go under a bridge

I do not believe you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CyferMax View Post
    Talk about immigrants, talk about not assimilating, talk about leeching, talk about how they're a drain.

None of it matters. They're people. They're looking for a better life for themselves and their families. Are Italians going to die from immigration?

The almost cheering that people are doing over people dying in some random ocean somewhere is sickening. Yes, there's a problem, but the situation is the problem, not the people dying for a better life.
    Very well said.

Deleted
    What am I confused about, and what stance am I spinning on?

I do not believe you.
    It would be folly to explain; you've flitted past every example of people pointing it out to you.

Quote Originally Posted by z3rK View Post
    If I would try to cross border with Russia, I would be shot dead, on sight.
    So take out your head of your butt, they are not only illegally crossing border but now, they are invading Europe so any means necessary should be taken to prevent that, or millions will suffer as Europe would rather collapse under it's own new weight than "take care" of them.

However, this migration could be handled easily and in a matter of days, if only those retarded itallians and their mafia fueled by this migration would be put in their place.

Simply EU, as a whole should negotiate with countries like Marocco/Libya/Algieria/Tunisia, whatever that every "fished out" immigrant would be brought to their shore and we would pay them, let's say 1k Euros for each and every one, and they can do anything with them thereafter. And voila, suddenly after transport of transport brought again to Africa this route would dry out.

But this "lack of action" implies that higher "elites" are linked to this migration in some way, preventing common sense actions.
    In the same thread, conspiracy (presumably involving Jews ) and the ''kluver idea'' to murder migrants ''subtly''. I'm sure you must thin yourself so intelligent and clever to ''ur ur ur, Morocco and Algeria are Arab countries, so if white man with pure aryan blood give them 1000 bucks, they will throw themselves at our feet and obey us and murder people for us).

With also the bog standard agitprop line ''invasion of the stoopid libural betacucks''.

But then again, the standard solution of all problems in the world for the alt right is ''murder non whites ultra conservative males''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-07-17 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    What I am saying is Europe has to do more in discouraging African Migrants from risking their lives in leaky boats
    and crossing the Med.

There needs to be a bit of a deterrence from making the crossing..

You must be pleased that 2000 people crossing the Med have died so far.
    Yes, you seem like you have a lot of sympathy for the lives of these people when you praise a boat of closet-nazies on a crusade.
    Mother pus bucket!

I don't think they should touch any of the smugglers' boats. I think they should ruthlessly attack and disable all the NGOs' ships.

Edit. Read this: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-exposed-italy

Edit 2. Those are not some nazis. You should listen to Lauren Southern at least. Those people make a lot of sense, as concerned citizens.
    Last edited by Zubacz; 2017-07-17 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post
    I don't think they should touch any of the smugglers' boats. I think they should ruthlessly attack and disable all the NGOs' ships.
    With their 8.5 knots top speed mighty alt-right warship ?

It would be folly to explain; you've flitted past every example of people pointing it out to you.
    No, I would really like it explained. You claim I'm spinning on this, but I'm being very consistent in my support of freedom.

Again, for all the people who are persuaded that they are ''awakened'' and smarter than the sheeple, you really don't find it strange that, of all the ships in the entire world, the only one the alt-rights studs managed to find is a slow oceanographic vessels formerly from Djibouti and bought this year by a ''company'' in the UK that registered it in Mongolia just before the kickaster started ?

As the thirties proved, peddling racist lies to deluded imbeciles is a very lucrative business.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zubacz View Post

Edit. Read this: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-exposed-italy

Edit 2. Those are not some nazis. You should listen to Lauren Southern at least. Those people make a lot of sense, as concerned citizens.
    <

There are so SUBTLE, calling their ''kluver plan'' ''Fortress Europe''. Which manage to be both Nazi and a failure.

It's not a figment of imagination that Génération Identitaire are Nazis. They can't control themselves and sing péans to Marshal Pétain all the time. (That's not a ''rant'' : Marine Le Pen have spent the previous decade desperately telling her own troops to just stop praising the Occupation and the Nazis, but it seems in France that the great minds voting for her are simply unable to stick to the approved line ''hate muslims'' and go on tangent about praising the actual invaders of France)

Then again, for the usual suspects, people quoting Nazis, loving Nazis, flying Nazi flags and calling themselves the new SS don't make them Nazis, since an hysterical nutjob screaming like a demon about how Jews control everything and must be killed is ''normal'' for them.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-07-17 at 02:19 PM.

Just one question for most Americans, Canadian and Australians on this thread.

IYO, who was the typical migrant (European) toward your/our countries during the peak wave of migration in the 1820-1814 era ?

Someone with skills and money ? Someone who was speaking English and was a follower of the ''civilized'' religion, protestantism ?

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Just one question for most Americans, Canadian and Australians on this thread.

IYO, who was the typical migrant (European) toward your/our countries during the peak wave of migration in the 1820-1814 era ?

Someone with skills and money ? Someone who was speaking English and was a follower of the ''civilized'' religion, protestantism ?
    People who assimilated into the culture here and did not come due to the allure of the welfare state. If that arrangement didn't work out for you, you were free to go back to where you came from, there was no moral imperative to subsidize migrants.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    People who assimilated into the culture here and did not come due to the allure of the welfare state. If that arrangement didn't work out for you, you were free to go back to where you came from, there was no moral imperative to subsidize migrants.
    AH, again, that cute delusion that people saw Italians and Irish as ''really Americans'' between 1814 and 1914.

In the real world, there was virtually no control whatsoever at American ports until 1914, with immigration procedures being limited to ''are you afflicted with a contagious disease'' and ''do you have a sum that would correspond to maybe 250 2017 USD ?''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-07-17 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    That sounds a lot like people being apathetic and accepting it lest they might actually have to sacrifice something to make the country better. No country improved without effort by the people.
    Yes. Have you faced down armed thugs to improve your country? Or endured the hardships of civil war all around you? I know I haven't. And that is why I do not judge people in those situations. It is always easy to say that 'people need to make sacrifices to make their country better' when one lives off of the sacrifices of their ancestors.
    Note that I am not saying that making sacrifices to that end is not a noble or worthy cause. I just speak out against murdering and subjugating people who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    The difference here is that NK or any other place like it is only going to improve through the actions of their own people unless we intervene. Things aren't going to miraculously improve through pallets of cash or shipping their population into our countries.
    And things will miraculously improve for them by bringing them war and subjugation? What do you do with those who do not conform to your ideals? What do you do with those who do not want to give up their religion?