Thread: Remote Log?

Remote Log?

This is going to sound silly, but bear with me.

I let my 6- and 8-year old kids play WoW while I'm at work. I want to log in with the app and send out missions but they're logged in. Is there a way to remotely DC them? I don't have a way to contact them directly and ask them to log.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Set up parental control for certain times? idk
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Set up parental control for certain times? idk
    That would definitely work long-term, but I had an elite mission I wanted to send out sometime after lunch but before it falls off the board today. I don't think there's a way to do this but I figured someone here would know for sure.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Deleted
    Change the password for the account, fairly sure that triggers a DC (test it, it used to).

Then change it back

Just log into their account on a regular PC and regular copy of WoW. It will boot them off of their own WoW copy with the error message "This account has been logged in from someplace else. If this comes off as a surprise to you, secure your account/contact blizzard/blahblahblah"

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Change the password for the account, fairly sure that triggers a DC (test it, it used to).

Then change it back
    Trying it now!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ssateneth View Post
    Just log into their account on a regular PC and regular copy of WoW. It will boot them off of their own WoW copy with the error message "This account has been logged in from someplace else. If this comes off as a surprise to you, secure your account/contact blizzard/blahblahblah"
    I'm at work, unfortunately.

Update: changing the password worked. Thanks!
    Last edited by Jimson; 2017-07-17 at 07:20 PM.