Thread: 7.3 spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    7.2 I think was Legion's weakest point IMO.
    I love LG but I've got to agree, they kinda dropped the ball with that one. 7.3 sure is making up for it, though !

Deleted
    it was their weakest point in regards on us being able to push them off of Azeroth atleast.

but with KJ now dead and that meaning that the Legion should be in quite the trouble if it comes to having their last remaining main guy dead in regards of coordination, which does allow us to rush to Argus and strike right at their heart in 7.3 afterall.

7.2 was the weak point for them on Azeroth.
    7.3 is their all time low in strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is interesting because it has lot of questline and a lot of work when in to it with the Order Hall content, but like I said, they didn't bother to use a Horde character. I pay close attention to the dataming of voice acting, and when I saw that not a single Horde character was used it clicked.

I noticed that they took the complaints of the previous expansion at heart and like I said, they won't change it as you have to also get the voice actors in advance etc. 7.2 had alot of individual stories, the mount quests aswell, but by looking at it you can clearly see how CDEV functions. That Anduin quest? They had that in mind way before launch, but they wanted to implement when the impact was greater, with us returning to the Shore.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-07-17 at 07:28 PM.

Technically, spirit healers could be available on every world which was in any way influnced by the titans. As far as I remember, the spirit healers are related to the titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Technically, spirit healers could be available on every world which was in any way influnced by the titans. As far as I remember, the spirit healers are related to the titans.
    no, they're specifically from odyn.

so they should only be on azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleborn View Post
    it was their weakest point in regards on us being able to push them off of Azeroth atleast.

but with KJ now dead and that meaning that the Legion should be in quite the trouble if it comes to having their last remaining main guy dead in regards of coordination, which does allow us to rush to Argus and strike right at their heart in 7.3 afterall.

7.2 was the weak point for them on Azeroth.
    7.3 is their all time low in strength.
    I'm talking about in terms of the expansion not the Burning Legion itself.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    no, spirit healers are val'kyr that didnt side with either odyn or helya, staying in the shadowlands to guide souls through it.

val'kyr are specifically odyns creation, not the titans.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    In general both in 7.0 and in 7.2 they in several cases shied away from using a bigger character or making a more impactful choice to the lore. Blizzard should really be more aggressive with their storytelling, no point in having such a huge roster of characters if you don't develop them.
    1000000% agree with this. Each character does not need to do something crazy each patch, but there should be some development and progression for them. Otherwise you end up with chracters like Baine.

This way you will have some characters will end up in the spotlight, and some will drift away only to come back to prominence later. I have no idea after 12 years of doing this game, how they can't figure out to have dialogue or certain characters at least show up in places. Make it LOOK like they are at least interested in the going-ons of their respective factions. It is so weird that if you aren't front and center in WoW, the character may as well be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by My User Name View Post
    Isn't it confirmed to be Argus' world-soul?
    Not really. There's no real indication exactly what is going on with the Argus whatever it currently is. We know Sargeras has been using it more of like a tool.

If anything the quote is possibly Aggramar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    no, spirit healers are val'kyr that didnt side with either odyn or helya, staying in the shadowlands to guide souls through it.

val'kyr are specifically odyns creation, not the titans.
    Is shadowlands Azeroth exclusive like the ED which on the picture is it's opposite or does it stretch across all worlds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    Chronicle.

He didn't (in fact, it was only a sliver of his true power), but it was still pretty strong.
    Chronicle gives 0 indication of the power level of the avatar. The warlock destro artifact explicitly states he made the avatar intentionally weak so she could in fact beat it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Is shadowlands Azeroth exclusive like the ED which on the picture is it's opposite or does it stretch across all worlds.
    seems to stretch across the universe.

its the spirit realm a mortal soul ends up in after his/her death.

Formerly known as Arafal

seems to stretch across the universe.

its the spirit realm a mortal soul ends up in after his/her death.
    If that is the case then the spirit healers could technically travel to other worlds within the shadowlands if they aren't somehow bound to Azeroth. They'd just be less common the further you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Argus has a world soul, that much is as confirmed as it can get from the PTR.
    We don't know what state it is in is what I meant. The finale of Antorus almost indicates that it is in some sort of weird form(then again a lot of this does). Why would we be able to fight one world soul, but not Sargeras himself if it were not in some weird form?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubleheart View Post
    1000000% agree with this. Each character does not need to do something crazy each patch, but there should be some development and progression for them. Otherwise you end up with chracters like Baine.

This way you will have some characters will end up in the spotlight, and some will drift away only to come back to prominence later. I have no idea after 12 years of doing this game, how they can't figure out to have dialogue or certain characters at least show up in places. Make it LOOK like they are at least interested in the going-ons of their respective factions. It is so weird that if you aren't front and center in WoW, the character may as well be dead.
    Yeah or at least get some more writers if that's a problem. Probably more of story direction then lack of writers.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    No way, PC shaman > max power thrall, the same as PC warrior is probably the best fighter alive, PC hunter a better shot than sylvannas, PC mage more powerful than Jaina or Khadgar - we are Guardian level in power at this point
    I don't think we're THAT good. Maybe a Mage PC is close to Jaina in power, but Dadgar was the student of Medivh and wields an artifact that's just as powerful as the Mage's. Remember that Guardians are basically among, if not the most powerful mortals ever, save from outright demigods like Lei Shen and the Lich King. Aegwynn single-handedly defeated the Avatar as it was possessed by Sargeras. While we still need a raid to kill the Fallen Avatar.

We're about at an average lore NPC's level of power. So Warriors are about as godo as Saurfang, Shamans about as good as Thrall, Rogues about as good as Garona, so on and so forth. Artifacts give us a bit of an edge, but I don't think we're as powerful as the more potent NPCs like Velen or Illidan.

7+ Year Old Account
    We don't know what state it is in is what I meant. The finale of Antorus almost indicates that it is in some sort of weird form(then again a lot of this does). Why would we be able to fight one world soul, but not Sargeras himself if it were not in some weird form?

Argus is getting its energy drained to accelerate demon ressurections.
    He also gets tortured and brainwashed like the other titans.

He's weakened and consummed by pain, hence why we can fight him.

Sargeras got none of that, he's an awake fully powered titan.
    You cannot fight a living planet.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I don't think we're THAT good. Maybe a Mage PC is close to Jaina in power, but Dadgar was the student of Medivh and wields an artifact that's just as powerful as the Mage's. Remember that Guardians are basically among, if not the most powerful mortals ever, save from outright demigods like Lei Shen and the Lich King. Aegwynn single-handedly defeated the Avatar as it was possessed by Sargeras. While we still need a raid to kill the Fallen Avatar.

We're about at an average lore NPC's level of power. So Warriors are about as godo as Saurfang, Shamans about as good as Thrall, Rogues about as good as Garona, so on and so forth. Artifacts give us a bit of an edge, but I don't think we're as powerful as the more potent NPCs like Velen or Illidan.
    thrall was only as strong as us in dragon soul, and that was a temporary boost. thrall, he had the aid of the elements. he didn't have the aid of all four of the elemental lords, which our shaman has. no shaman is as strong as we are currently.

pc mage is definitely stronger than jaina and no, atiesh is not as powerful as aluneth. that's why aegwynn only resorted to using it, otherwise she would have went into battle with it. it's 50/50 on whether khadgar's stronger though. i kinda think he might be, but it just might be that he knows a wider range about arcane arts than we do, while we're just raw powerhouses.

warrior is stronger than saurfang, even beats saurfang in a quest. likely the strongest mortal warrior on azeroth.

i do think velen and illidan are stronger than us, but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    thrall was only as strong as us in dragon soul, and that was a temporary boost. thrall, he had the aid of the elements. he didn't have the aid of all four of the elemental lords, which our shaman has. no shaman is as strong as we are currently.

pc mage is definitely stronger than jaina and no, atiesh is not as powerful as aluneth. that's why aegwynn only resorted to using it, otherwise she would have went into battle with it. it's 50/50 on whether khadgar's stronger though. i kinda think he might be, but it just might be that he knows a wider range about arcane arts than we do, while we're just raw powerhouses.

warrior is stronger than saurfang, even beats saurfang in a quest. likely the strongest mortal warrior on azeroth.

i do think velen and illidan are stronger than us, but that's about it.
    Jaina has Amanthul's power in her staff...pretty sure that trumps the mage PC and possibly dadgar. Maybe she just hasn't figured out how to work it since unlike Ra(den) and Lei Shen, she never got the knowledge part like Wrathion did via the heart.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Jaina has Amanthul's power in her staff...pretty sure that trumps the mage PC and possibly dadgar. Maybe she just hasn't figured out how to work it since unlike Ra(den) and Lei Shen, she never got the knowledge part like Wrathion did via the heart.
    She has some of Lei'shen's power, not a direct line to Aman'thuls.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Argus is getting its energy drained to accelerate demon ressurections.
    He also gets tortured and brainwashed like the other titans.

He's weakened and consummed by pain, hence why we can fight him.

Sargeras got none of that, he's an awake fully powered titan.
    You cannot fight a living planet.
    That's speculation. Clearly he's the encounter and we fight him, but is that some manifestation or has he already emerged and is just being drained. There's no model and no real connotation as to what is really going on with him 100% other than he's being used and is definitely in league with Sargeras. Azeroth has not manifested at all other than the message to Magni. Is there some way to physically see her before she emerges? Like is a titan a literal fetus in there or a ball of energy? I mean we really haven't had the chance to explore how this happens until now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She has some of Lei'shen's power, not a direct line to Aman'thuls.
    She literally had the PC drain all of the titan power so the horde could not get it. Whatever Lei Shen had, she got. Lei Shen had Amanthul's power. Stop trying to say otherwise when it is flat out in game.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    She literally had the PC drain all of the titan power so the horde could not get it. Whatever Lei Shen had, she got. Lei Shen had Amanthul's power. Stop trying to say otherwise when it is flat out in game.
    There is a difference between claiming whatever power Leishen had left and "she had Aman'thuls power!"

Stop trying to say otherwise when it is flat out in game.
    it was never said in game she had Aman'thul's power. She took what remained from the Thunder'king's palace.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol