Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Arcanos, CoFs, t19 pieces and darkmoon trinkets. Nice.

Congrats. Though I'm more impressed that they haven't bashed their heads trough the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Anyone know what the classes/specs they brought for the kill?
    2 Guardian Druids. I know, you're surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Krothare View Post
    Slight advantage doesn't usually lead into half the raid being the same two classes. Like is ilvl suddenly supposed cover the amount of soaks you need to hit or what
    There's no such thing as slight advantage when it comes to WF race. Everything is optimised, if class A is slightly better than class B, it makes total sense to stack class A. People are wiping for 600 times, obv, they'll need every bit of advantage to kill the boss. There's no way to avoid this situation.

It doesn't apply to the rest of the player base though.

-- edit #1

After WF race is over, WF guilds will be killing all these bosses w/ different setups w/o any major issues, there's no competition anymore, no need to worry as much.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-07-17 at 04:31 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not a single DH, mage or monk..? Why

GJ getting kill this reset not a single dps below ilvl 930 however not much variety to be found... Gz Method

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Oh hai This game is So hard. Everyone on US Illidan who is good and has been around a long time knows you're a bunch of try hard baddies who can't even analyze logs properly, have more wipes on farm than progression, and have constant people leaving because you have a basically leaderless guild of trolls that bitch and moan about anything they don't like. The only reason people even join your guild is to get into a better one.

That's what happens when you have at least enough of a group to down content, but your guild leader is a thoroughly toxic troll that ninja loots, and you attempt to harass and flame people based on their limited experience logs when your raid logs are on the whole complete garbage (read you had hundreds of elisande wipes on farm). Also no one is impressed with your good late game logs when you overgear content ya jack wagons, so because of your shit attitudes and false belief that you're "elite" you will continue to shat on, people will leave your guild for better pastures, and you will not be able to recruit quality players, cuz they aren't interested in raiding with idiots who can't even log review to see the replay of your dumbass core raider with Call of Night literally running up to me, the other player with the debuff while some 18 yr old momma's boy rages on discord and doesn't know wtf is going on.

You idiots were so worried about rankings in late game that you were wiping to BOT from your moronic core raiders pushing phases and double spawning solar flares. Yes a lot of OG Illidan players saw your logs after you kicked me, yes they declared you a toxic cesspool of nothingness because you are.

No a person who does not make raid wiping errors on content he or she has less experience on than your core raiders is not worse than your core raiders who do.
    The only thing toxic here is how crap you are. Stop abusing that word, you buzz harpie nobody. Go be garbage in another game. Also, stop pretending you talk to any of the better players on Illidan, for heck's sake. We all talk among ourselves in other Discords and tease each other and share boss tips. The only people that bring you up is TGiSH because of how cringey you are as a meme. We've got an entire imgur album dedicated to both how much you suck and how gross it is to talk to you as a person.
    Last edited by HeyGuysHello; 2017-07-17 at 07:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    There's no such thing as slight advantage when it comes to WF race. Everything is optimised, if class A is slightly better than class B, it makes total sense to stack class A. People are wiping for 600 times, obv, they'll need every bit of advantage to kill the boss. There's no way to avoid this situation.

It doesn't apply to the rest of the player base though.

-- edit #1

After WF race is over, WF guilds will be killing all these bosses w/ different setups w/o any major issues, there's no competition anymore, no need to worry as much.
    Well tell that to any Havoc/Ret/WW trying to find a Mythic guild, or hell even a Heroic PUG. ilvl will never change the fact that if your spec doesn't do massive ST then they are fucking useless in basically all of ToS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to reroll Rogues and Druids if you want to M progress, boys!

Well tell that to any Havoc/Ret/WW trying to find a Mythic guild, or hell even a Heroic PUG. ilvl will never change the fact that if your spec doesn't do massive ST then they are fucking useless in basically all of ToS.
    Impossible to get into HC PUGs? That's not even funny. One of my alts is retardin, she's doing fine. HC isn't the bleeding edge of raiding, you can go there w/ any class/spec. But I'd agree w/ one thing, in some cases getting into PUGs might be an issue due to community stigma, but, mate, even now, after exhibiting awesome performance in NH, BM monks have issues w/ PUGs due to 2 expansions old belief that monks are a shite class, it gets even worse if monk is panda

As for Mythic raiding, despite not being present in WF race, retardins are raiding in M ToS, there's guys w/ 7/9M, I bet there's even retardins who are progressing towards their first Avatar kill. People will get more gear. KJ will be nerfed soon, WF guilds provided Blizz w/ enough data to adjust encounters, that's how things go all the time. Mate, TBQH, everyone is present in Mythic right now, there's even junk tier FDKs who're at 7/9M.

If you're raiding at such high level, you defo have more than one char that's Mythic ready, pick the best performing one for your first kills, others can go through ToS when it's on farm.

You might have issues w/ your HC/M progression if you raid w/ tryhards though. But tryhards are cancer and should be avoided at all costs. FFS, I've seen tryhards who run splits in N and require to maintain at least 1-2 alts for HC progression. They blindly copy everything top guilds do.

P.S. GN, it's 3:30am here.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-07-17 at 08:39 PM.

Over 600 attempts? Get a life people.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    What do you think they took 2 weeks leave from work/school to get them 600 wipes bruh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    Just 1 correction: 653 wipes.
    654 = kill.
    When i read that is just find it utterly insane. I have to congratulate them on their perseverance.

Finally, was it really that difficult?

This is some of the worst class balance I have ever seen in a raid. I thought we were supposed to be past this bullshit. Blizzard should be fucking ashamed of themselves for this joke of a tier.
    It nvr matters how balanced a game is when it comes to the leading edge of competition, if something even gives 1% of an advantage, ppl will always use that first. Period.

First off I didn't say 58 on 5 toons I said 56-58, second you're obviously not a very experienced player sitting here trying to argue and all you come up with is "they must account share"! Method doesn't even raid every day outside of progress and that's done, was not even 3 weeks and afaik they didn't day raid this tier. You just don't know how to efficiently maximize your time spent in game, it is as a matter of fact possible now and has been for several weeks now to have more than a few ranks in concordance with just ap from weekly m+ chest, world quests, and order hall missions, none of that takes a whole lot of time to do, and you don't need to even play daily to do all of that without missing anything important really.
    off to ignore you go, you assume too much and make shit up as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    This is literally all they have in life

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    This is literally all they have in life
    And seem to be quite happy about it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidget View Post
    That's an opinion though.
    To bad its not.
    Its a fact that Molten Core bosses had 2 abilities and all you did was smash the boss for 5 min. Hardly ever doing any mechanics.

Please compare Vanilla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEojnxf0fE to now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbTayb3rwk

Now shut up and go away.

Deleted
    Because having a bunch of characters I mainly only do a bit of mythic+ on and farm gold with is very hardcore and requires soooo much effort.

Have you ever considered minding your own business? cuz you should do that as you come off like a dumbass know-it-all kid with zero life experience who thinks that your opinion about things that are totally relative to the person are fact.
    can someone ban this guy for the infraction pls

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    To bad its not.
    Its a fact that Molten Core bosses had 2 abilities and all you did was smash the boss for 5 min. Hardly ever doing any mechanics.

Please compare Vanilla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTEojnxf0fE to now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRbTayb3rwk

Now shut up and go away.
    But it is also a fact that it took 4 months from the time MC opened until Rag was killed and this wasn't mostly do to people not know how to play their class.

Nobody here is trying to say that these bosses were super complicated or anything like that, but this idea that the game on the whole is more difficult now (than it ever has been) is just wrong, completely beside the fact that the game was never really that hardcore to begin with.

So it's a little peculiar that some of you feel the need to aggressively throw that out there. I mean literally nobody said anything like vanilla raid bosses being very complex in this discussion or anything like it. Just some guy came in here talking about how people are always saying how Vanilla was so much harder and literally all that guy was saying was the same exact kind of embellishment he was accusing others of, except talking about the current game. This from a guy that's not made it past mythic Krosus.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-07-18 at 09:58 AM.