Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Any amount of time is too long unless you're stopped at a stoplight.
    No it isn't you just need to create space around yourself instead of getting right up behind someone.

Oh man... another thread where you purposefully do your handing waving and mindless dismissals for pages on end until the MMO-Champ community either gets bored of you or the mods lock the thread... Like you've done so many times before, real original...

At this point I don't think it's right to report you, OP. I should be reporting everyone in the thread who is responding to you.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    It isn't listen to the radio is still a distraction on the road and it messes up with your self awareness of other people around you need hearing when you're driving on the road when your other cars rolling towards you.
    Radio is audio, it requires ears, deaf people are allowed to drive, they can't hear anything... Texting is visual, it requires eyes, blind people aren't allowed to drive.
    You actually don't need hearing to drive because deaf people are allowed to drive legally. I think the comment you quoted here is a great argument and you just ignored it. I'm fairly certain this is a troll thread but I'm still interested to hear your thoughts on that above quoted argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Provide evidence that it doesn't cause issues, because plenty of people provided sources that say otherwise. Also why is this guy allowed to post when he's clearly fishing for angry responses.
    So how many actually get into accidents vs those who don't doing the same thing?

People should really stop responding to this stupidity. I'm not trying to say anything here but I'm pretty sure if he hung out too close to the well of Eternity want my Slimjim would turn into a night elf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnfargen View Post
    You actually don't need hearing to drive because deaf people are allowed to drive legally. I think the comment you quoted here is a great argument and you just ignored it. I'm fairly certain this is a troll thread but I'm still interested to hear your thoughts on that above quoted argument.
    You do need hearing to drive. I'd be more worried about people who are deaf then people who text and drive.

10+ Year Old Account
    - High speed motor vehicles have been around for quite some time.
    - Mobile phones and the SMS movement become a thing.
    - People start having accidents that were caused by the driver being distracted by their phone.
    - It becomes a problem.
    - The problem is then tackled through legislation.

So how many actually get into accidents vs those who don't doing the same thing?
    You don't deserve any kind of answer since you just hand wave it along without backing up your claims. Please don't feed this poster, let the mods shut this down as we know what the OP is fishing for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    - High speed motor vehicles have been around for quite some time.
    - Mobile phones and the SMS movement become a thing.
    - People start having accidents that were caused by the driver being distracted by their phone.
    - It becomes a problem.
    - The problem is then tackled through legislation.
    A small problem cause less people get hurt than those who don't.

Interesting how you duck the posts with sources.

But hey, a Confederate soul should be used to losing by now :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drattz View Post
    People should really stop responding to this stupidity. I'm not trying to say anything here but I'm pretty sure if he hung out too close to the well of Eternity want my Slimjim would turn into a night elf.
    So no arguments then? I've made.and talked to people on here while as I was driving, no collisions, no swaying.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, weigh up the following:

1. The people who get hurt/killed.
    vs.
    2. The need to be able to send a text (as opposed to a handsfree call - which is legal) while you're driving rather than when stopped or once you've reached your destination.

There are more outliers than not. Around 99.999% of people who text and drive never hurt anyone. If anything that makes her the outlier. So why should I get fucked over cause she fucked up?
    We have already explained it to you. More people are injured due to texting than drunk driving. It is actually SAFER for a person to drive drunk than to text and drive. By your logic we should make it legal for people to drive drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Interesting how you duck the posts with sources.

But hey, a Confederate soul should be used to losing by now :P
    I've looked at the sources. They all failed to mention that more people don't hit anyone or increases their risks than those who those two things do happen to them.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a town or a city, which makes it harder which would make no sense to do it there vs out in the country. Just because experience doesn't mean everyone else has the same. you most likely have had not almost been run over by people who text and drive more than people who almost run you over more doing the same thing.
    So where 90% of the Population lives. Why make laws that affect 90% of the population instead of just doing it over the broad spectrum. Seriously no one is that important enough that they can't just wait to get to the end of their Journey to check/send a fucking text message. If you have to constantly look at your phone driving from point A to point B you are an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    So, weigh up the following:

1. The people who get hurt/killed.
    vs.
    2. The need to be able to send a text (as opposed to a handsfree call - which is legal) while you're driving rather than when stopped or once you've reached your destination.
    Not everyone has a newer car, and doing Bluetooth from the phone isn't as good. No I need to be able to text while driving it's more efficient.

So your other thread got locked and you made a new one already with the same retarded topic?

Should be fairly self-explanatory that the risk of crashing is heightened when your eyes aren't on the road as much as they should be.

That aside, if you're so fucking glued to your phone that you can't even put it down while driving, that's sad.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Just ignore the thread from now on and it will die the death it deserves.

How has this topic not been closed yet? TC creates post asking to be proven wrong and then no matter what anyone says TC just says they are wrong and they have no point. Its literally just a circle jerk of a topic with literally no point or actual discussion...
    #GarroshDidNothingWrong #TeamLightboundGarrosh
    #EXMVP