Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    No, you can't invite anyone after zoning in. Everyone in raid must have 8/9 lockout. Everyone.

If someone in raid has for example 5/9 lockout, but everyone else has 8/9, you'll start at 5/9. It will remove only bosses that everyone in raid has killed.
    What are you talking about? We did BT Timewalking on Friday evening with a guild group. Our feral did come later because of working so he joined with a clear ID the raid after the "face". We invited him to the group, he got instantly the question to join "Black Temple Timewalking". He accepted and got instantly a port to us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeelzebubGER View Post
    What are you talking about? We did BT Timewalking on Friday evening with a guild group. Our feral did come later because of working so he joined with a clear ID the raid after the "face". We invited him to the group, he got instantly the question to join "Black Temple Timewalking". He accepted and got instantly a port to us.
    Really? Nice. I guess its a problem only when trying to find people with group finder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? Nice. I guess its a problem only when trying to find people with group finder.
    I joined an 8/9 group via groupfinder on a toon with a fresh lockout and got in NP. They fixed nearly all the BT lockout issues pretty quick.

15+ Year Old Account
    I gave up. It works for some people. For others you continue to get a fresh instance even when checking that everyone is 8/9. 2 hours wasted trying over and over with multiple raid leaders.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i wish blizzard had some sort of private test realm where they could test out new features.

they've been hyping BT time walking for months and it is a shit show
    The whole thing was ill conceived.

If someone in raid has for example 5/9 lockout, but everyone else has 8/9, you'll start at 5/9. It will remove only bosses that everyone in raid has killed.
    We are currently trying this right now, it's not working. We have the same group as last night all 8/9 and all bosses are still spawned.

5+ Year Old Account
    Still broken it seems. Tried for 2 hours last night.
    1. RL on Illidan only ID with mixed bag others.
    2. Everyone one on 8/9 ID.
    3. Changed Lead to others on 8/9 ID's and reque
    4. Reformed and started at 2.

Nothing appeared to get us to Illidan. The entire instance had reset every time. sigh...

Yeah, it's still buggy as heck it seems.

A bit of a shame.

And if it was in the que system this wouldn't have been a problem and many wouldn't have missed out on finishing it.

Hope TW BC comes back around its place in the que system.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Tried it many different ways tonight. My 8/9 lockout (where the game booted me during Illidan last week for some reason and I missed the kill) does no good as someone trying to setup the raid. Very disappointed in this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I hope it doesn't. Allowing to queue means accepting everyone, including afkers, "healers" that join as healers for quick queue but don't actually heal, frost mages that spam ice lance, gogogo tanks that charge in and pull everything, etc. It means nerfing instance to the ground. Its already easy enough.

Not being able to queue is fine. Bugged lockout isn't fine. I just hope they fix lockout, making it work like other raids.

I hope it doesn't. Allowing to queue means accepting everyone, including afkers, "healers" that join as healers for quick queue but don't actually heal, frost mages that spam ice lance, gogogo tanks that charge in and pull everything, etc. It means nerfing instance to the ground. Its already easy enough.
    Making it queable doesn't mean it would be removed from being able to be done with a pre-made pug. You do it ur way and let those who want to que for it go for it.

It wouldn't need to be nerfed seeing how its nearly EN LFR difficulty. Do people like you even think before posting at all? Providing a option doesn't remove another option.

Its going to happen, The question is when.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted

It wouldn't need to be nerfed seeing how its nearly EN LFR difficulty. Do people like you even think before posting at all? Providing a option doesn't remove another option.
    Yes it would. Uncoordinated pugs already have a hard time in it. Only imagine what would happen with a LFR group. I did it with my normal raidgroup and a few socials from our guild in litlle over 2 hours and that includes breaks. And I tried pugging it on an alt that can use gear from it but we only got to reliquary of souls and that took 3 hours. Seen all kinda of shit happen in that 3 hours, was very funny. Only not very effective. Now i can only imagine what would happen in a LFR group. I still have fond memories to LFR Garalon, Durumu and general Nazgrim. Would be the same shitstorm, especially on illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Janus996 View Post
    Yes it would.
    How does adding it to LFD/LFR remove it from LFG/Guild Runs? Please do explain this because I am dying to hear it.

Deleted
    How does adding it to LFD/LFR remove it from LFG/Guild Runs? Please do explain this because I am dying to hear it.
    I was only reffering to the it wouldnt need to be nerved part, because it would. Else most LFR groups just wouldnt finish it without the whipebuff. And even with it it would take a long time. And i would love to see it in LFR in its current form, as long as Blizzard makes a spectators mode where you can see LFR groups without participating in them. Would be real funny.
    Last edited by mmoc98542de653; 2017-07-18 at 09:37 AM.

I was only reffering to the it wouldnt need to be nerved part, because it would. Else most LFR groups just wouldnt finish it without the whipebuff. And even with it it would take a long time. And i would love to see it in LFR in its current form, as long as Blizzard makes a spectators mode where you can see LFR groups without participating in them. Would be real funny.
    Seeing how BT TW is easier then most of NH LFR, LFR groups will do fine. They cleared content before when it was "challenging" and will do it again. Many other MMO's do it just fine and WoW can to.

Most bosses in BT is zerg fests besides illidian.

Deleted
    Seeing how BT TW is easier then most of NH LFR, LFR groups will do fine. They cleared content before when it was "challenging" and will do it again. Many other MMO's do it just fine and WoW can to.

Thats simply not true. in LFR since WoD you can ignore every mechanic and still life tru it. Abilities in BT TW still whipe you if you ignore them, so they would be nerfed into the ground.
    Every challenging boss in LFR ever was nerfed to the ground because of people complaining about it. Do i need to remind you what happend to Garalon, Durumu, general Nazgrim and Lei shen (and there are many more). All challenging bosses in LFR when they started out. Most were nerfed into the ground over several resets because it was just to painfull in LFR to get them down.

And if it was in the que system this wouldn't have been a problem and many wouldn't have missed out on finishing it.

Your inherent bias shines like a beacon. That anger that it isn't LFR seems to fuel the beacon and now you choose to gloat at the misery of others.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats simply not true. Every challenging boss in LFR ever was nerfed to the ground because of people complaining about it. Do i need to remind you what happend to Garalon, Durumu, general Nazgrim and Lei shen (and there are many more). All challenging bosses in LFR when they started out. Most were nerfed into the ground over several resets because it was just to painfull in LFR to get them down.
    Abilities in BT TW still whipe you if you ignore them, so they would be nerfed into the ground.
    Don't argue with him. He just wants to go in and faceroll it and is mad he can't. I mean the blatant jealousy shines through. Next he'll be saying "special snowflake" which was coined by people like him who were simply resentful

Thats simply not true. in LFR since WoD you can ignore every mechanic and still life tru it. Abilities in BT TW still whipe you if you ignore them, so they would be nerfed into the ground.
    Every challenging boss in LFR ever was nerfed to the ground because of people complaining about it. Do i need to remind you what happend to Garalon, Durumu, general Nazgrim and Lei shen (and there are many more). All challenging bosses in LFR when they started out. Most were nerfed into the ground over several resets because it was just to painfull in LFR to get them down.
    In early'er WOD you are 100% correct, In the 2nd half of HFC you are not. Also in ToV's last 2 bosses now and in a few bosses like Star Boy you will wipe if u don't do it correct.

TW BT isn't hard and isn't even close to NM raiding (besides illidian). Once again all the bosses are a zerg fest besides him, The trash is harder then the bosses ffs (same with most of NH).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Your inherent bias shines like a beacon. That anger that it isn't LFR seems to fuel the beacon and now you choose to gloat at the misery of others.
    Not angry, just find it highly ironic. Blizzard refused to add it to the que system and many people got fucked over because of that.

Its no longer a question on if but when will it get added. Speaking to you tho is pointless..

10+ Year Old Account

Thought I´d chime in and disagree also. TW BT has plenty of hard hitting mechanics (relinquary first and last phase, Gorefiend’s spirits, lady’s chain link and pretty much all of illidan) that has been wiping a lot of pugs. It is not tuned for LFR in my eyes and I’d be willing to bet that if they did change it into LFR they would nerf it in the same sweep.

On the other hand if they keep a more rewarding Normal mode alongside it, I wouldn’t complain.