Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    No, it's not easy to miss. There are even artifact traits enhancing the runes. How can you actually miss this?
    While it doesn't explain all the ones who are missing the rune on their weapon it is possible some people don't realize that transferring servers actually will remove the rune from the weapon at least for frost

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is easy to miss, if you don't read in to all your traits, like most don't do anymore, when AK40 is instant for alts, and a DK is your alt. 6.000.000 AP is maximum needed, they then smash in all the points, then start their quest for concordance. If you don't know DK, then it is easy to miss a system that identifies as an enchant, which couldn't be applied for other weapons.
    So you're leveling your alt and give him instant AK40, putting all the points in your artifact weapon but never reading them and being ignorant about what your traits (skills) do? Well, this just proves OP right (although this can be applied to every class).

10+ Year Old Account
    And yet I still see hunter pets pulling bosses and stray arrows flying off to aggro distant trash packs far more often than I see DKs accidentally pulling...

Huntards didn't get their reputation just because they forgot to gem their bow or somesuch. It's a compilation of vast and repeated stupid mistakes that earned huntards their moniker.

...mistakes they still make to this day. Thank god they took out aspect of the pack
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2017-07-18 at 08:40 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Dks have always been noob magnets. At least in my experience.

I've seen hunters in full spell power gear (back when there was spell power gear).
    We've all seen the classic pet pulling and barrage pulling and "HUNTUR WEPUN" morons running around.

There were many morons playing DK when it first came out because it was so cool and new and edgy, but that has died down quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And yet I still see hunter pets pulling bosses and stray arrows flying off to aggro distant trash packs far more often than I see DKs accidentally pulling...

Huntards didn't get their reputation just because they forgot to gem their bow or somesuch. It's a compilation of vast and repeated stupid mistakes that earned huntards their moniker.

...mistakes they still make to this day. Thank god they took out aspect of the pack
    As long as I can find 110 hunters with strength trinkets, 110 hunters that get indignant when you tell them to turn off growl. Then huntards will always live.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    As long as I can find 110 hunters with strength trinkets, 110 hunters that get indignant when you tell them to turn off growl. Then huntards will always live.
    At least they're a consistency since Vanilla!

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're leveling your alt and give him instant AK40, putting all the points in your artifact weapon but never reading them and being ignorant about what your traits (skills) do? Well, this just proves OP right (although this can be applied to every class).
    Nope, I am mentioning the general attitude of people with alts. Not the first time I hear of people not knowing their alt class because, 'It's just an alt'. Myself, runs with runes because I've had mine from the start. Doesn't prove anything, as the majority of the community eats through content like locust, without reading everything.

Just like I don't call you a scrub for not reading all quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Or hunters pulling out more than should. Or hunters believing they are god's gift, just to then die on avoidable damage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Dks have always been noob magnets. At least in my experience.
    That is true, DK's, Rogues, Hunters, Demon Hunters and Warlocks, though the latter is rolling off the list slowly.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Wait... is it somehow 2008 again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    i've seen rank 1 parsing rogues forget poisons, gladiator rogues having to stop to apply them mid arena game.

i've seen rank 1 parsing paladins forget to buff their blessings in the same circumstances

and i've done both the the above myself, too.

i'm not gonna pretend that something you do maybe once every 2 months (in legions case, once per 2 years) is something thats on the top of your list of things to do.
    Much less a DK that doesn't have a rune right now is probably an alt or newer player.

Also there was a bug for a lot of players early on where runeforging was NOT in the spellbook with Legion. I had to google it and come to find out had to have a GM add it to my bar so I could use it on my DK.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least they're a consistency since Vanilla!
    Sadly, you are correct.

Thing is a DK without a Rune isn't going to wipe a raid, an cranially inverted hunter can wipe a raid without any effort at all.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    That is true, DK's, Rogues, Hunters, Demon Hunters and Warlocks, though the latter is rolling off the list slowly.
    You forgot ret paladins on that list. So generally classes that had it easier to level up and had ways to get out of sticky situations.

Tbh good riddance removing aspect of the daze, now if only they removed barrage and random pet pulling without the pet attacking (like from jumps or walking past skippable mobs) playing with hunters in your group would be improved tenfold.

But yeah, barrage and starfall, 2 things you hope to avoid when you play m+ and it's bolstering / bursting / whatever "anti-mass pull" affix week. At least barrage doesn't go through walls I think while starfall does.

Look at all the people finding excuses for their poor performance, it's priceless

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    You forgot ret paladins on that list. So generally classes that had it easier to level up and had ways to get out of sticky situations.

Tbh good riddance removing aspect of the daze, now if only they removed barrage and random pet pulling without the pet attacking (like from jumps or walking past skippable mobs) playing with hunters in your group would be improved tenfold.

But yeah, barrage and starfall, 2 things you hope to avoid when you play m+ and it's bolstering / bursting / whatever "anti-mass pull" affix week. At least barrage doesn't go through walls I think while starfall does.
    To be honest, any 'fast' track speccs. The pack was needed to go, really. Was becoming too much of a troll tool. Just like waterwalking during fall, wtb setup for that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Look at all the people finding excuses for their poor performance, it's priceless
    And look at your non-contributing comment.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

DKs have always been in the same category as Huntards.

Who remembers all the amazingly awful players who rolled DK during Wrath? It was horrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    I mean, we're basically murder hobos with magic sticks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm so glad im not into the ilevel/dps race everyone is in.

Lol i just enjoy this game and can't give a crap if i under perform or what people think about that.

Have fun, it's a game.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Annomander- View Post
    DKs have always been in the same category as Huntards.

Who remembers all the amazingly awful players who rolled DK during Wrath? It was horrible.
    To be honest, during Wrath, DK's were a strong tool in a flood. The fact that dungeons could be run with 5 DK's was assisting the stand point. The fact that you had three different tanking methods, as well as three different DPS methods tended to change the scene of the DK.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    I'm so glad im not into the ilevel/dps race everyone is in.

Lol i just enjoy this game and can't give a crap if i under perform or what people think about that.

Have fun, it's a game.
    That is the track I stepped on to. Had to call out to the raid group, as it is becoming more difficult to be a raider and a parent of a 15 month old at the same time.

Same as a Ret not putting up Blessings... Its not retarded, either lazy or un-attentive... Or they simply didnt know about it.

Dont be a dick and make fun of them... Remind them and help them play better a class they probably havent played yet.

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    OP confirmed a huntard that got out dpsd by a dk without relics and ia salty enough to make a fresh account to ramble
    Exactly what i thought !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Or you know... maybe it's something that's pretty easy to forget whenever you're the only class in the entire game with that mechanic and nothing explicitly tells you to put it on.

Also there's a bug with Rune weapon enchants that cause them to sometimes get removed when you server transfer. Happened to me when I first swapped servers from Thrall to Mal'ganis but didn't happen to me when I swapped from Mal'ganis to Sen'jin. Not sure why.
    thats exactly what a tard knight would say