Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Same as a Ret not putting up Blessings... Its not retarded, either lazy or un-attentive... Or they simply didnt know about it.

Dont be a dick and make fun of them... Remind them and help them play better a class they probably havent played yet.
    Yes, yes yes yes! I won't kiss you though but you are right!

As for the retribution comment, I always bless when needed! One for tank, one for healer and I get my buff, all is happy.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Funny thing I was a hunter in vanillia/bc and rereolled DK in Woltk, monk in pandaria nad now DH in Legion.

I was hearing shit all the time about my class. People are so clueless lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smqoqoq View Post
    Why? Well go back into WoW and inspect some of your fellow death knights artifact weapons and notice that half of them doesnt even have a rune on them. A RUNE a 15% strength increasing fallen crusader run for instance.
    That's so weird to see, with new players especially they'll forget to even do that with Artifacts.

I mean I never would on my DK, I'm used to playing on It and runeforging Is just free enchanting so how could one forget that lol
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakatashi View Post
    It's a pretty easy thing to forget when you're swapping to DK for the first time during the expansion as no other class has any weapon enchants at all now.
    What?? Are weapon enchants no longer in the game? Next they'll remove running speed on boots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    It is easy to miss, if you don't read in to all your traits, like most don't do anymore, when AK40 is instant for alts, and a DK is your alt. 6.000.000 AP is maximum needed, they then smash in all the points, then start their quest for concordance. If you don't know DK, then it is easy to miss a system that identifies as an enchant, which couldn't be applied for other weapons.
    I believe I have read about runesmithing vanishing from some characters so it has to be restored with a GM ticket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    What?? Are weapon enchants no longer in the game? Next they'll remove running speed on boots.
    Let's say there are no weapon enchants in current content.

Quote Originally Posted by smqoqoq View Post
    Why? Well go back into WoW and inspect some of your fellow death knights artifact weapons and notice that half of them doesnt even have a rune on them. A RUNE a 15% strength increasing fallen crusader run for instance.
    show me where the mean DK man hurt you? did he say bad things to you in chat? beat your dps in pug? Are you feelings hurt.. awww poor baby.
    Maybe start a couple more fresh accounts to support your opinion that will surely make you feel better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie I did this with my Unholy weapon at the start of the expansion when I switched from Tank to DPS.

is k though, we're all stupid.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

I wonder what do you would call to 95% of the pugs that don't even enchant rings. Thats even worst than a Dk forgeting something that specific.

There is a bug still going around where people don't even have the runeforge ability so I guess it could just be when they looked through their spellbook they assumed wrongly it was removed. Though there certainly are a lot of clueless people that play DK/Hunter, the same could be said for pretty much every class.

I've had rogues in arena apply poisons and still got my but kicked happens.

Deleted
    You know, guys, instead of making fun of the OP and being rude, maybe you could help or just not comment at all? Seriously, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Dont be a dick and make fun of them... Remind them and help them play better a class they probably havent played yet.
    Works the same as reminding hunters to remove pet taunt in dungeons, about 10-20% of the time, rest you'll get simply ignored. But best are warlocks with infernals who claim you cannot remove the threat aura from them. You can, I checked on my lock. Well let them lose pet and dps with it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    I wonder what do you would call to 95% of the pugs that don't even enchant rings. Thats even worst than a Dk forgeting something that specific.
    Runeforge is free, normal enchants cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shammies also used to forget back when they had enchants.

You sound like a butthurt huntard. Misdirect failed

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmist View Post
    DKs were the new huntards in Wrath. Then it was Monks, now Demon Hunters.
    How dare you neglect the Belfadin disaster of early 2007.

Most of my 110's don't have any relics and certainly don't have their 3rd relic slot unlocked. And they raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Works the same as reminding hunters to remove pet taunt in dungeons, about 10-20% of the time, rest you'll get simply ignored. But best are warlocks with infernals who claim you cannot remove the threat aura from them. You can, I checked on my lock. Well let them lose pet and dps with it I guess.

Runeforge is free, normal enchants cost.
    Yes because 2-4k is such a cost nowadays...

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Yes because 2-4k is such a cost nowadays...
    If you multiply it by 4 slots and then several alts, it adds up. You didn't even specify what kind of pugs you have in mind, heroic TOS? Yea they should probably at least put the cheap enchants. Mythic +2 DHT? Who cares, most of the items people wear at that stage will be replaced within days.

I pugged m+ on low to medium keys and I really don't give a rat's bottom if people were enchanted or used flasks, but I definitely notice whether they interrupt, dispel and stay out of the fire. I'd wager if you pug high end content it matters more to be enchanted and use consumables but otherwise I think people put too much emphasis on that instead of people just following tactics and not doing stupid shit.

Free stuff like dk runeforge and rogue poisons there's literally no reason to not use it. Blizzard did remove 90% of these things though, from firestones & spellstones to raid buffs like mark of the wild.

Took me a minute to realize what you were on about (no one calls them runes). I thought it was stupid and bad design that the game allowed DKs to runeforge their artifacts when weapon enchants didn't exist for other classes. It is sure to fuck with balance before and after the expansion because of lack of consistency.
    Last edited by elaina; 2017-07-18 at 04:35 PM.