Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    But I thought Republican was the party of family values and was morally superior to everyone else.
    Not since Judge Jeanine decided to go on-air this weekend and openly admit that she places party and partisanship above her faith and country. I think the last ship in that harbor has sailed.

I still can't get over her bravery. It takes a strong person to admit that their faith is nothing more than a marketing tool for their personal partisan politics while on national television.

Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-07-18 at 01:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It is like Trump stole Nixon's playbook for when he got caught with Russian collusion.
    Considering how much Roger Stone worships Nixon, it is hardly surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Well I wright it off as Juniors Ignorance.
    Trump Jr. is not using ignorance as an excuse. He tried denying it happened -- three times -- then lied about the content. Ignorance of the law, if it was a valid excuse, should have been the first thing he tried.

Also, no, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. "Your Honor, I had no idea that was a school zone I was driving 65MPH in. I thought the flashing yellow lights were on a construction sign."

Also also, man, you know it's bad when people are now using ignorance of the law/ethics/rules/etc to defend not only Trump, but the people he intentionally put into positions of power.

Basically, everything you just said was 100% horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Trump Jr. is not using ignorance as an excuse. He tried denying it happened -- three times -- then lied about the content. Ignorance of the law, if it was a valid excuse, should have been the first thing he tried.

Also, no, ignorance of the law is not an excuse. "Your Honor, I had no idea that was a school zone I was driving 65MPH in. I thought the flashing yellow lights were on a construction sign."

Also also, man, you know it's bad when people are now using ignorance of the law/ethics/rules/etc to defend not only Trump, but the people he intentionally put into positions of power.

Basically, everything you just said was 100% horrifying.
    That's the other side of this: if there's nothing wrong with collusion and/or if everything about that meeting was above-board, why did they lie about it so damn much? Why do we keep finding Russian contacts that the Trump campaign swore up and down (and put on their security clearance forms) did not exist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Why do we keep finding Russian contacts that the Trump campaign swore up and down (and put on their security clearance forms) did not exist?
    I hear, everyone is talking about it, a lot of people don't know this, but Trump Jr, Manafort, and Kushner -- corrupt, very corrupt, we should be calling them "corrupt Trumps" - if it takes them three tries, three tries people, that's a very big number, to say how many Russian spies were in one meeting, what else did they forget? I mean, if you -- look at this guy! Look at this guy in the hat, right here! Do you think he met with Russian spies? No. It's that simple, folks. That just shouldn't happen. And people everywhere, they know this. They say "oh Breccia, you're the best at not meeting Russian spies" and it's true. I know better than the campaign managers. I know better than the State Department. And I say, I say to all of you good people, wonderful people, the people in this thread really are the best, I say if someone can't remember how many Russian spies were at the meeting, they should be prevented from having a security clearance.

Bigly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    What do you call accepting a secret meeting with someone who you are told is acting on behalf of a hostile (yes, Russia is hostile) foreign government, with the explicit intent to provide material support to your campaign and harm your opponent?
    I want to ask you a serious question -

Do you actually beieve - as you have implied - that Natalia Veselnitskaya is a spy and is working directly for "the Kremlin"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

Do you actually beieve - as you have implied - that Natalia Veselnitskaya is a spy and is working directly for "the Kremlin"?
    As apparently was her interpreter!

...if you know Russian and/or came from Russia clearly you're Russian spy! No other leaves Mordor!

Do you see that you are attempting to make a dichotomous "Nothing to do with the Kremlin" or "Spy working directly for the Kremlin"? Is it a conscious effort to rule out any other association types, or is it just from subconscious rejection of other ideas that might be more plausible?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Do you see that you are attempting to make a dichotomous "Nothing to do with the Kremlin" or "Spy working directly for the Kremlin"? Is it a conscious effort to rule out any other association types, or is it just from subconscious rejection of other ideas that might be more plausible?
    First off - I wasn't even asking you. Why do you feel the need to answer for someone else?

Second - wtf are "ideas that might be more plausible"? Do you believe she is a spy or not? simple question -YES or NO.

7+ Year Old Account
    First off - I wasn't even asking you. Why do you feel the need to answer for someone else?

Second - wtf are "ideas that might be more plausible"? Do you believe she is a spy or not? simple question -YES or NO.
    If you don't want anyone else to answer, take it to DMs.

An adult mind can realize there are shades of grey with no direct yes or no answers.

Do you believe that Trump and his administration have told lies "YES OR NO".

Or does she work indirectly for Russian interests through government agents? Or does she get paid by the Kremlin through back channels? Or does she work for someone who is a patriotic Russian attempting to support Russia's interests?

Come on man, you're a little more complex than this.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Or does she work indirectly for Russian interests through government agents? Or does she get paid by the Kremlin through back channels? Or does she work for someone who is a patriotic Russian attempting to support Russia's interests?

No, he's not. Trumplings are unable to understand things unless they are black and white. It's a mental flaw.

10+ Year Old Account

You didn't say shit about Shalcker responding, I bet he thought it was fine to respond in a public forum as a result.

Better question, did Trump jr think she was representing Russian government, as a spy or otherwise? Because, I'm not sure why it maters if a random Internet poster thought so... while based Jr's emails, it's not really a question that lacks an answer.

- - - Updated - - -

... or did Trump jr act on it while she was presented as representing Russian government. All the questions you asked are pretty irrelevant, which is why he is trying to lead to it. The only question that is relevant is what Trump jr agreed to do. In this case, meet someone who was presented as a government representative.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You didn't say shit about Shalcker responding, I bet he thought it was fine to respond in a public forum as a result.

Better question, did Trump jr think she was representing Russian government, as a spy or otherwise? Because, I'm not sure why it haters if a random Internet poster thought so... while based Jr's emails, it's not really a question that lacks an answer.
    According to emails Goldstone was thinking that, not Trump Jr; Trump Jr opinion wasn't there beyond agreeing to meeting.

And it can be easily guessed that Goldstone tends to exaggerate.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-07-18 at 04:27 PM.

Deleted

All of those "nuances" you just posted only come to one conclusion, though...she is a spy (indirectly or not).

But since you want to butt in on other people - I will post what my actual point is:

If she is tied - directly of indirectly - to the "the Kremlin" then what the fuck does that say about Justice Department and their vetting? If the NY Times is able to expose this woman in record time for being connected to the "the Kremlin" then how shitty is the DoJ's vetting process?

They have repeatedly let this woman into the country. They have even issued her SPECIAL visas. Now, I get why they did so - she was a lawyer representing a client and had to be in this country to do so. Fine.

However, if she is so nefarious - as YOU and all the rest of your ilk like to imply - then why did the DoJ allow her to move about the country with no problem? Why was she allowed to meet with Senators and attend a hearing in the U.S. Captiol building? For all we know she could have had a meeting in a Senator/US Reps office and planted a bug!

My point in all this is that if she IS a spy - or DOES have nefarious connections to "the Kremlin" - then the DoJ SUCKS at vetting and is responsible for letting the honeypot run wild in the USA.

Do the Trumps even have lawyers or basically anyone that says "Thats not a good idea"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    As apparently was her interpreter!

...if you know Russian and/or came from Russia clearly you're Russian spy! No other leaves Mordor!
    So very true! The hysteria surrounding this and the gullible people that believe CNN/MSNBC/NY Post/Wash Post are legitimate news sources is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And it can be easily guessed that Goldman tends to exaggerate.
    Absolutely. HE is the one who suggested the tie to Russia.
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2017-07-18 at 04:23 PM.

I don't know one way or another. But she was presented to Donnie Jr. (Fredo), and then Kushner/Manafort when he CC'd them in on the chain, as a representative acting on behalf of the Russian government.

So I'll ask the same question again, since you didn't want to answer (I answered yours though!)

What do you call accepting a secret meeting with someone who you are told is acting on behalf of a hostile (yes, Russia is hostile) foreign government, with the explicit intent to provide material support to your campaign and harm your opponent?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So I'll ask the same question again, since you didn't want to answer (I answered yours though!)

I answered you the first time, ffs you even quoted me back - post 1191

Absolutely fine.

I am just disappointed that they DIDN'T get any dirt on old Cankles.

Try reading my response to Rukh as to why I even asked you the question.

On second thought, I will repost it.

If she is tied - directly of indirectly - to the "the Kremlin" then what the fuck does that say about Justice Department and their vetting? If the NY Times is able to expose this woman in record time for being connected to the "the Kremlin" then how shitty is the DoJ's vetting process?

They have repeatedly let this woman into the country. They have even issued her SPECIAL visas. Now, I get why they did so - she was a lawyer representing a client and had to be in this country to do so. Fine.

However, if she is so nefarious - as YOU and all the rest of your ilk like to imply - then why did the DoJ allow her to move about the country with no problem? Why was she allowed to meet with Senators and attend a hearing in the U.S. Captiol building? For all we know she could have had a meeting in a Senator/US Reps office and planted a bug!

My point in all this is that if she IS a spy - or DOES have nefarious connections to "the Kremlin" - then the DoJ SUCKS at vetting and is responsible for letting the honeypot run wild in the USA.