Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chlamydia is a beautiful name

15+ Year Old Account
    Actually it's more just to do with name popularity being tied to socioeconomic caste, and changing every year. So Candy might be a really cool hip name one year, in one poor part of town - and then 20 years later when all the Candy's grow up - it's turned out to be a kind of trashy name: because all the Candy's anyone in town knows are from the trailer park, and it's become a hard reputation to escape.

But the Candy's are all kinda hot, so at least they can make good money stripping still: hence, a bunch of strippers named Candy. Then once one Candy does it, and everyone in town knows "Candy the stripper" - the rest of the Candy's are kind of typecast now: and are more likely to end up stripping too.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

The better question is - Why do you associate those names with being a stripper/prostitute?
    If you hear the name Mohammad, do you automatically think he's a terrorist?
    Not sure if ignorant, or just ignorant...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Trash begets trash
    death grips?

10+ Year Old Account
    Some of those are kind of out there, but I'm really struggling to see what would be so trashy about names like Amber, Gabriel, sebastian, kyle etc.

Nothing wrong with most of those. The stupid names are the ones that sound normal but are spelled weird by the trashy parents.

That's how you identify low class.

Amber? Kyle?

This thread is stupid

Names are names. Some people lable them but they are just names. Usually its the dick that turns them into something they aren't thats the problem more than the parents that just named their kid a name they like.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    Those names are just as mind boggling as what the Celebs try to don on their kids.
    Yeah, celebrities that give their kids stupid names like Piolet Inspektor, Satchel, Ode Mountain, and Sage Moonblood (sounds like a werewolf name) always make me think they must hate their children.
    "How many eyes does Lord Bloodraven have? A thousand eyes, and one."

Saves the paperwork later in their life, wish more parents were thinking about the future of their spawn.

I work with a Destiny, she's far from a stripper. Dated an Amber, was a cheerleader, therefore a stripper. I've known tons of Ana's, oddly, none were cheerleaders or strippers, two were hooter girls though, so that's close enough. Yeah, i think this is valid enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Amber, Gabriel, Kyle, and Sebastion don't sound like stripper names to me.

Then again I've never been in a strip club yet so I wouldn't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    The better question is - Why do you associate those names with being a stripper/prostitute?
    If you hear the name Mohammad, do you automatically think he's a terrorist?
    Not sure if ignorant, or just ignorant...
    No but I associate Mohammed with muslim despite not exclusive to muslims

Well, at least I learned something today.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

LOL The names that OP comes up with is Hilarious, So i take it my grandma Ruby is a stripper then lol.

Something tells me that the names of females he came up with are the girls at his HS that are skanks lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the name Crystal
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    People with these names are from lower class neighbourhoods and we all know it.
    Gabriel and Sebastian are "lower class names"? I mean, might depend on where you are from, but especially those two are - in my experience - everything but that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    We got a Serious Sam here or a Debbie Downer
    or he just thinks this is stupid... which it is. More than half the names you listed are just normal names.

How old are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantasmagoriaX View Post
    LOL The names that OP comes up with is Hilarious, So i take it my grandma Ruby is a stripper then lol.

Something tells me that the names of females he came up with are the girls at his HS that are skanks lol
    You're welcome to Google stripper names and see for yourself

Also I am pretty sure I already said name association isn't fair or 100% accurate but just human behaviour

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever think strippers took the names because they sound cute? People have been named Crystal, Amber, Anastasia, and all those male names forever. Not our fault strippers started using them.

Not to mention you probably need to hang out with better classes of people if the only people you know with those names are strippers