Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheros View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand they're back to being broken lol. At least it looked correct for like 2 hours...
    Still sheathing like the hotfixed version for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Nice, I don't have to hit z anymore

It's still wrong after the hotfix

This is the correct sheath position as it has been for 10 years, now what happens is the animation plays and then after the animation the weapons glitch into the new "fixed" position. It doesn't work because the handles are meant to be facing backwards.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    i have owned the glaives for years and want to chip in and say, i absolutely loved how they were 'wrongly' sheathing now for dhs...too bad now its fixed(((
    looked insanely hot to me, would love an option in the future to choose how we want them to sheathe...but i know almost 0% chance it will happen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    It's still wrong after the hotfix

This is the correct sheath position as it has been for 10 years, now what happens is the animation plays and then after the animation the weapons glitch into the new "fixed" position. It doesn't work because the handles are meant to be facing backwards.
    They said this was not intended and the first 'new' version was the actual correct way.

People have grown attached to the old BC version so Blizzard met us in the middle; They granted us the old way they sat but flipped so the shields aren't clipping. Most everyone wins.
    Last edited by Sett; 2017-07-18 at 03:26 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    They said this was not intended and the first 'new' version was the actual correct way.

People have grown attached to the old BC version so Blizzard met us in the middle; They granted us the old way they sat but flipped so the shields aren't clipping. Most everyone wins.
    I'm not a fan of the "fix" because the animation hasn't changed to work like the originals, after they reach the back they glitch and flip around so the animation is really broken. So not only do we have what is to me a really noticeably broken animation, but it's also still not like the originals.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    seriously listen yourself...you sound like a whiny 12 year old "everyone is wrong except me" type girl ! the glaives looked absolutely ridiculous before this bug was fixed and the majority think so too! i will agree with one of your statements though..."GOOD BYE. THE END."
    Yes, I'm aware of how I sound. I apologise. I have anger issues and I was out of meds today. I'm deleting that whiney post, and I'd appreciate if you'd do the same in your quote. I apologise again for my actions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    I'm not a fan of the "fix" because the animation hasn't changed to work like the originals, after they reach the back they glitch and flip around so the animation is really broken. So not only do we have what is to me a really noticeably broken animation, but it's also still not like the originals.
    The ones that didn't have a break in the animation was when the WoA were in the first release that came out this week. The ones we have now and the old BC ones are going to be a bit wonky, but at least with the new 2.0 version the shield isn't in our heads.

BC:
    Now:

If you're meaning something else, you'll have to compare in a gif for me to understand. ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    LOL I logged in, didn´t recognize it but then I saw another guy with the glaives and thought "Moment something happened..." I looked on my back and saw it^^

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Now they are looking like all the other glaives. I like it ������

Seems like they should just have an option when you kill illidan view glaives wonky or like the old ones. ^_^
    Have to wait for timewalking and for BT and kill Illidan to change it, if you have a change of mind, be very funny.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    None of the placements are particularly perfect. The "old new" placement that Tyrannical prefers had the blades facing the bottom clipping through each other. The old one and the new-new one have some clipping, too.

In the end, we can go and ramble about our subjective aesthetic preferences all day, but it was advertised as the Warglaives of Azzinoth, that includes placement, which, FYI, was like that of any other warglaive. Why did it suddenly have to be different?

Lastly, there is one good thing in the fact that the shields got turned to face away from the player's back.
    It didnt suddenly have to be different...its back to way warglaives of azzinoth have sheathed for the past 10 YEARS! Now your character doesnt look like a ridiculous butterfly running around with the bugged glaives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    Yes, I'm aware of how I sound. I apologise. I have anger issues and I was out of meds today. I'm deleting that whiney post, and I'd appreciate if you'd do the same in your quote. I apologise again for my actions.
    fair enough ill remove my previous post

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Well I don't like this 'fix'. But at least they didn't have the handles facing outwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Still sheathing like the hotfixed version for me.
    It was definitely messed up again for me, but I logged out and back in, fixed again. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Lykaboss View Post
    It didnt suddenly have to be different...its back to way warglaives of azzinoth have sheathed for the past 10 YEARS! Now your character doesnt look like a ridiculous butterfly running around with the bugged glaives.

- - - Updated - - -

fair enough ill remove my previous post
    As I keep mentioning, it's not like the past 10 years because the original Warglaives sheath with the handles facing backwards, not the shield part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad for the fix. Only complain I have really is how they sit on male belfs back. They're too far up imo. They look fantastic on female belfs but with male belf and their posture... ugh

Now if only we had more mog options so we could match them to something

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    They are the opposite of the originals, and I hope it stays this way.

Easy to spot the fakes from the originals.
    Fakes? LoL, you do realize that you MUST have the originals to get these.... You just jealous of all the people with these?
    /sig

Nope. I have the glaives on my Rogue since Mists. I guess you didn't read the other posts that came after. Figures.

And they are fake. If you have them on a Warrior/Rogue/DK, and you use the transmog item on your Demon Hunter, you don't have the real glaives equipped, do you? Is that so hard for some people to understand?

I guess it's rocket science to an average forum browser.
    I have the old ones from BT since mid WotLK. Did you knew the old ones are swords?
    The new ones are glaives so now im confused witch ones are the fakes?

If something that simple confuses you, we have a problem. I can't help you.
    It doest confuses me, to have the new look you need the old ones. Simple!
    Don't be salty!