Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    If you said that about Muslims, you would have been banned almost instantly.

Loving the double standards on this site.

No, no one should be killed for THINKING differently than you. No, we don't need a genocide or war to stop the right from doing this shit. You need to stop and realize that you're just as bad and extreme as the person you're responding to.
    i did get banned. seems you're living in a different reality. every time there is a topic about immigrants/middle-east/muslims, you see a spike of cockroaches swarming those topics to spit their "opinions". apparently, advocating violence against refugees and muslims falls under the category opinion.

ill correct myself. instead of a shotgun i'd go for a baseball bat, guns are too merciful.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post
    i did get banned. seems you're living in a different reality.
    You didn't get banned for that post... Seems like you MISSED the point by a mile or two.

every time there is a topic about immigrants/middle-east/muslims, you see a spike of cockroaches swarming those topics to spit their "opinions". apparently, advocating violence against refugees and muslims falls under the category opinion.

ill correct myself. instead of a shotgun i'd go for a baseball bat, guns are too merciful.
    o·pin·ion
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yes, it's based on opinions. Looks like someone needs to go back to school.

So you advocate for torture as well? How are you any better than the people you're attacking? I'll give you a hint. You're not better. If anything, you're worse. Because you THINK you have a moral high ground, but you're playing in the same pit of feces that they're in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You didn't get banned for that post... Seems like you MISSED the point by a mile or two.

o·pin·ion
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Yes, it's based on opinions. Looks like someone needs to go back to school.

So you advocate for torture as well? How are you any better than the people you're attacking? I'll give you a hint. You're not better. If anything, you're worse. Because you THINK you have a moral high ground, but you're playing in the same pit of feces that they're in.
    you've been inhaling too much glue, cupcake.

As I said, I really, really hope to see a bunch of alt-righters internet tough guys try to ram a boat filled with what they think are migrants, AKA young agressive Arab and African men

I guess we are going to see who is ''duh superior race'' (as the alt right define ''superiority'' as agression and physical fitness when talking about city dwelling people and/or Asian and Jews) between

A)African and Arabs that trekked to Libya and at the very least survived in their countries
    B)A bunch of basement dwellers who pretend to be former marines and former SEALs and are in fact SS and who are modern day Spartans and who are in aryan militia with 18 colonels and one enlist men and who are good at COD.

(Because to give an idea of the mental prowess of the people were are talking here, they have yes, the Spartan insignia on their flags. So either they have played to much Halo and saw movies with Gerald Butler, or either they are for some kind of agro-communism lifestyle)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-07-18 at 05:03 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post

A)African and Arabs that trekked to Libya and at the very least survived in their countries
    B)A bunch of basement dwellers who pretend to be former marines and former SEALs and are in fact SS and who are modern day Spartans and who are in aryan militia with 18 colonels and one enlist men and who are good at COD.

(Because to give an idea of the mental prowess of the people were are talking here, they have yes, the Spartan insignia on their flags. So either they have played to much Halo and saw movies with Gerald Butler, or either they are for some kind of agro-communism lifestyle)
    Spartans, what is your profession ?

Deleted
    As I said, I really, really hope to see a bunch of alt-righters internet tough guys try to ram a boat filled with what they think are migrants, AKA young agressive Arab and African men
    I'm sorry, are you implying that the migrants are women and children?
    I guess we are going to see who is ''duh superior race'' (as the alt right define ''superiority'' as agression and physical fitness when talking about city dwelling people and/or Asian and Jews) between
    Oh i guess not.
    Pretty sure this is the reference.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I'm sorry, are you implying that the migrants are women and children?

Oh i guess not.

Pretty sure this is the reference.
    Yeah, and as anyone who ever consulted a dictionary can tell you, immediately (a few decades) after Spartans took Persian money to impose oligarchic client regimes in Greece. So, when you are not a ten years old who love ''TUF GUYZ'' and have a totally not homoerotic attraction toward oiled abs, Sparta is actually a VERY poor example for ''reppelling foreign invaders''. The Nazis were much more in love with the policy ''enslave like animals slightly different ethnic groups'' than Spartan foreign policy-which, for the record, was fighting ten times more other Greeks than fighting ''foreigners''.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Spartans, what is your profession ?
    That movie make Herotodus looks like an accurate historian.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-07-18 at 05:43 PM.

I wonder sometimes if memes from the chans are based on the world or if the world is based on their memes.

Either way nazi pirates are now a thing.

Kek protects!

BTW, you know who would be much better poster boys for fighting invaders ?

Messenians, savagely attacked by the alt-right poster-boys of manliness and enslaved as Helots. Kept fighting for the next 300 years and eventually got the last laugh on the Spartans.

Deleted
    Yeah, and as anyone who ever consulted a dictionary can tell you,
    I haven't even read the rest of what you are going to write at this point - But i will confidently say, you haven't read a dictionary.
    immediately (a few decades) after Spartans took Persian money to impose oligarchic client regimes in Greece.
    I was right - That's a History book.
    Dictionary:
    a book or electronic resource that lists the words of a language (typically in alphabetical order) and gives their meaning, or gives the equivalent words in a different language, often also providing information about pronunciation, origin, and usage.
    History:
    the whole series of past events connected with a particular person or thing.

No, dude, that information (that Spartans actually got Persian money) is the kind of info you find on cereal boxes, let alone historical books.

Deleted
    No, dude, that information (that Spartans actually got Persian money) is the kind of info you find on cereal boxes, let alone historical books.
    Yes, but not in Dictionaries.
    Etymology[edit]
    By analogy with the ancient Spartans, who famously possessed these qualities.

Adjective[edit]
    spartan (comparative more spartan, superlative most spartan)

Austere, frugal, characterized by self-denial.
    I went on the retreat to the monastery, thinking I would be sleeping in a spartan cell, only to discover a simple but comfortable bedroom.
    Resolute in the face of danger or adversity.
    The spartan legionaries vowed to fight to the death.
    Lacking in decoration and luxury.
    After ten years as a fashion designer in the rough-and-tumble Garment District, Eloise left New York for the spartan but serene life of a farmer's wife.
    No bit about them being race traitors who sold our Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Yes, but not in Dictionaries.

No bit about them being race traitors who sold our Greece.
    Actually, if someone enslaved Greeks, it was Spartans at least on par with Persians. Messenians would have trade their station with Ionians.

Deleted
    Actually, if someone enslaved Greeks, it was Spartans at least on par with Persians. Messenians would have trade their station with Ionians.
    I fail to see how this validates your prior point.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    To be fair, a large part of South Korea's prosperity is the result of US patronage and international forces saving them during the Korean War.

Without foreigners, there would be only one Korea today, and it's be the juche one.
    Things happened after the ceasefire too. Thanks for supporting dictators like Park and Chun. USA didn't bring about progress, they supported those who sought to oppress the people.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-07-18 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    So now you're heading a whole different route that has nothing to do with legality but morality. Slavery is Illegal, in the same way that rape is. Stop with the ridiculous contorting of truth to back your views. What is legal or not is based on a solid foundation of ethics that is shaped by countless years of history. Whether you like it or not, it does not matter. Illegal immigration is just that, illegal. Every action has a consequence which is taken into account. Apparently you're not taking into account much of the consequences of illegal immigration, just the reason for doing it. You're reasoning with an eye closed.
    you really can't imagine anything outside of your own country can you?
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Thanks for supporting dictators like Park and Chun.
    Not American, my government didn't install or support dictators in Korea. Greeks, like Turks, Pakistanis, and many other nationalities, went and died in Korea for people we didn't know and whose squabble had no direct effect on us.

I'm appalled. As anyone can see with their own eyes in this article from Time, refugees are getting a good 10% of the way to Italy:

As anyone well versed in modern international rights knows, when a Nigerian sets sail from Libya and makes it 10% of the way to Italy, they have earned their new residence in Italy and anyone that thinks otherwise is probably a xenophobe. Who's to say that these people are any less Italian than someone with a couple millennia of ancestors living in Tuscany?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I'm appalled. As anyone can see with their own eyes in this article from Time, refugees are getting a good 10% of the way to Italy:
    As anyone well versed in modern international rights knows, when a Nigerian sets sail from Libya and makes it 10% of the way to Italy, they have earned their new residence in Italy and anyone that thinks otherwise is probably a xenophobe. Who's to say that these people are any less Italian than someone with a couple millennia of ancestors living in Tuscany?
    Do those boats even leave territorial waters of Libya ? And the closest italian part should be Lampedusa. But perhaps authorities of that island are not so fond of such rescue operations by now.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Do those boats even leave territorial waters of Libya ? And the closest italian part should be Lampedusa. But perhaps authorities of that island are not so fond of such rescue operations by now.
    Increasingly, they're not even out of Libyan waters:

Hilariously (or depressingly), the NYT in that linked article refers to this as an "unexpected consequence" of the rescues. Weird - it's exactly what I expected.'

Pretty soon, Italy's going to be morally obligated to just start patrolling Libyan land to make sure that they're able to meet up with anyone that'd like to make their way to Europe.