Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You don't have to value your sister and some random other person equally to still value the other random person.

Be rational dude - you'll be amazed how things look from over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    The comments, as usual, prove that only law enforcement structures (and only) can decide in cases like these.
    Grow up, ffs.
    I just love the ever tolerant liberal left. If you dont have the same opinion, you are irratinal/evil/kid/idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Figure out which laws (if any) she broke. Determine how her age impacts those charges. Proceed from there. It's really that simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suggs View Post
    Its the enemy so a bullet to the back of the head.
    Settle down, edgelord. It's a child.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You don't have to value your sister and some random other person equally to still value the other random person.

Be rational dude - you'll be amazed how things look from over here.
    I am being rational. A traitor to a country isn't worth the same as a loyal citizen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Leave her there. She left Germany to go there, she can stay there in their hell hole.
    Can't just do that, she'll be able to continue on as if nothing happened. They need to bring her back to Germany for 2 weeks, then send her back to where they got her from, with or without a note that says "She's only 16, of course she cracked under interrogation". Doesn't really matter for the note though, the result will be the same, just a little slower.

Deleted
    She should be brought back to Germany to get the mental health and physical health treatment she needs and be deprogrammed. She then should get a proper and fair trial as is the right of every German Citizen.

Smells like Homeland season 1...

15+ Year Old Account
    She should get a trial for joining a terrorist organization in case she returns to Germany.

Personally I wouldn't mind if she stays in Iraq, but the law is different.

I don't know how any woman looks at ISIL and thinks "that looks like an awesome place for me! I should join up!"

I'm assuming any person joining ISIS (or any terrorist/foreign organisation) and fight against their native homelands will be stripped of their citizenships?

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    How quick the internet is to sentence impressionable children to death...

Talk about disgusting
    No, fuck off.

at 16, she was capable of hauling her own ass to iraq to join them. A child wouldn't have a clue how to do that. I disagree with the death comments and as I said above she should face a trail to see the extent of the damage done / what she's been apart of. Then let the Punishment fit the crime under Germany's justice system.

But no fucking way she is to be considered a child, our 16 year olds are signing up to join the military to go out and fight. It's disgusting if she can use being a child as a shield to get out of any consequences

Not sure how law works at Germany, she committed treason by joining them, but since she was 16 at the time, I don't know if she be put on trail as an adult.

I see two possibilities: take her to trial due to treason or use the horrors she probably passed as anti ISIS propaganda.

Deleted
    If she goes back to school in germany, she is going to dominate the edge lord. "Oh, you smoke weed and swear at your parents? I traveled to Iraq and joined ISIS."

Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    I imagine they spread them for her. I doubt sweaty hairy terrorists are as romantic in the flesh as they were in her mind.
    I'd be more inclined to believe just one, and probably one she arranged married to. IIRC that's a thing that happens with a lot of people who go over there?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfilade View Post
    Settle down, edgelord. It's a child.
    Yeah, typical teenager mistake. Smoking, drinking too much and joining a murderous terrorist cult.
    That what we all did back in the days.

Disagree with the death comment, but calling her a child is a fucking joke.
    Last edited by Dangg; 2017-07-18 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    I'm just going to say it is kinda ironic she decided to join ISIS since she is from the Sachsen state (Saxony), one of the German states with the lower percentage of foreigners.
    Also, Dresden, it's the birthplace of the racist, anti-migrant, anti-Muslim movement PEGIDA, who has been quite vocal since its inception.
    One would assume she would be less prone to adhere to radical Islamism.

Shoot her in the head, make it quick and painless

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Iraq caught her, Iraq can deal with her.

Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    how can kids even get these brainwashed
    Its a joke right now. my boss, if something messes up big time at a site, (hes belgian), boss is raging, his wife (doing secretary / admin stuff) asking what do we do now? hes angrily says amongst o lot of mixed dutch and french cursewords, " la syrie".

So basically whenever you find yourself in a situation that seems unredeemable, u still can go join IS. What the reason for most of the people that do this actually is.

Kid or not, it's the right of the Iraqi citizens to punish her for her crimes, whatever she did.

Having a German passport shouldn't get you a free pass to commit hideous crimes in another country, no matter how old.