Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dress codes are very common in golf at all levels. In most cases, any course with greens fees over $100 is very likely going to have club standards regarding length of shorts, collared shirts that must be tucked in, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    While the dress code is silly, I think the bigger issue is that Golf is split into Men's and Women's divisions. It's pretty silly in my opinion.
    i don't think the women want to play from the men's championship tees. most men don't even want to play from the men's championship tees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Lots of hot golfer chicks now. I follow them on instragram. Don't give a fuck if they are good or not, golf is a fuck all elitest activity.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Whoever is complaining about a league policy as well as course policies is an idiot. Golf retains its professionalism by having dress codes that are fair for both men and women. It is perfectly acceptable to have dress codes, and even if the league changed the rules, the league would have to abide by the course dress codes at every event. That is why both the league and the majority of courses all have similar dress codes, so that there is no differentiation.
    Men can wear skirts in golf?

- - - Updated - - -

While the dress code is silly, I think the bigger issue is that Golf is split into Men's and Women's divisions. It's pretty silly in my opinion.
    Men hit further.

Google rock climbing. It was split by sex because women are better at it, something to do with upper body strength to ma's ratio?

Similar thing with fighter pilots a GeForces except militaries seem reluctant to admit that. Oh and multitasking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most sports are split into Men's and Women's division for a reason, otherwise there would be no women at the top division in the vast majority of all sports which would make even less women interested in those sports.

Quote Originally Posted by btlcryct View Post
    It's a double standard. Women complain that they're being shamed because their skirts are too short, but at least they can wear them, or skorts. Men must wear long pants, per the PGA:

Does the PGA TOUR have a dress code or appearance standard?
    The PGA TOUR Player’s policy states that, “players shall present a neat appearance in both clothing and personal grooming. Clothing worn by players shall be consistent with currently accepted golf fashion.” Golf attire and fashion is always changing and evolving. T-shirts, jeans, or shorts (for players) are considered inappropriate. Our officials monitor player appearance for violations while allowing players to express their own personal styles.

I'm sure male golfers would love to be able to wear shorts.

I work in an office and it's the same thing. Men must wear dress slacks and a dress shirt. A polo/golf shirt is acceptable. We can wear jeans on Fridays. Dress shoes must also be worn. Women however this time of year, get away with sleeveless tops and sundresses that would be more appropriate for the beach, along with sandals or flip-flops.
    You should wear a sleeveless top and scream sexism if they stop you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaganfindel View Post
    What difference does it make what any of them wear to work? Do his sleeves have some sort of influence over the legislative process?
    It would be laughed at were he to have done it before all of this sleeve business. You want equality you get equality. Women in the professional sector should be forced to wear suits just like men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh the guys dress code is a bit crazy too. Golf is just a weird sport like that.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    You should wear a sleeveless top and scream sexism if they stop you.

- - - Updated - - -
    Well I did try wearing my mesh top and assless chaps, but they called security.

10+ Year Old Account
    "How dare you objectify me while I use my body to take advantage of male instinct (which they should be very ashamed of) as a sex object to make money!"
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see a woman drive a ball 350 yards from the same tees, like men's golfers on the tour do, she'd need to use the golf cart to carry it the extra hundred years or so. Even as a casual male golfer, I can hit a ball as far as most women on the LPGA do. Even the best female golfers don't have the strength that men do to whack a ball 300+ yards with a driver. There is good reason why women don't play on the men's tour and vice versa, it would be no contest based purely on the distance that men and women can both hit a golfer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    "How dare you objectify me while I use my body to take advantage of male instinct (which they should be very ashamed of) as a sex object to make money!"
    The way women dress on the LPGA is far from objectifying, to be honest. It's far more appropriate than some work attire I have seen at different stores over the years. I mean, they can't have their tits hanging out, as all shirts must be polo style, and you certainly don't see them wearing thongs on the golf course. They are professional athletes, the bigger double standard comes from the fact that men can't wear shorts on the course in any PGA sanctioned event while women can wear skirts.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    No problem bringing up on non-mobile devices here with the original link, PC or Mac. Maybe your just looking for an excuse to criticize. At any rate, thanks for the link for the people that are having issues.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.

I mean, not like I posted an image showing it was broken... No I just wanted to criticize.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Just get it over with and change the dress code to Japanese school girl for all LPGA players.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Who cares. Golf clubs are suppose to be ritzy resorts where people dress up
    2. Full screen javascript modals need to go to hell. I can't wait for this internet fad to die.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I find women's golf and women's sport in general to be as boring as fuck, regardless of what they are wearing. I guess that makes me sexist, but there it is.
    Im with you all the way, having 3 younger sisters in sports in High school and the youngest just Graduated. All I have to say is Fuck that I am so glad that shit is over for at least 10 more years before my Daughter gets into them. But I agree completely there is absolutely no point in 90% of Female sports in High school, because there is no where to go after College with it. And in the long run all you do is end up fucking yourself up for the rest of your life like my oldest sister, whoo eee got a full ride to college for Volleyball. Had to have Rotator Cuff Surgery because it was torn to hell and now she can hardly lift her infant Daughter... Really worth it. But I am all for scantily dressed Women. I love me some nice Booty shorts or a short ass skirt that could fly up and expose a nice ass or something even more fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Just get it over with and change the dress code to Japanese school girl for all LPGA players.
    I wish there was a Like button, cause this is how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    A lot of those female golfers are pretty hefty, are they trying to get them to wear more or less clothing?
    Less plunging neckline and longer skirts so when the bend over their "bottom" is still covered(I kid you not).

Dress codes are stupid any way you look at them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Good thing you can just choose to not be a part of the LPGA or go to Golf courses with those dress codes enforced. Its almost like its a choice to join.

- - - Updated - - -

Women simply cannot compete with men in physical sports 9 times out of 10. So they split the sports so there can be competition. It would be like the JV High School team facing off a NFL team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post

Men hit further.

Google rock climbing. It was split by sex because women are better at it, something to do with upper body strength to ma's ratio?

Similar thing with fighter pilots a GeForces except militaries seem reluctant to admit that. Oh and multitasking.
    Women have a lot of power in their legs, and Rock Climbing is a LOT of leg strength. They also tend to be shorter and lighter. IE easier to move the package up the rock. Probably other reasons those are just the 2 I remember.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The fact Skorts are made is the dumbest thing.